Page 56 of 250 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 5000

Thread: Random Thoughts II

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Orange, yellow, pink and pastel colors are rarely found in my wardrobe collection. What color is found least in yours?
    Orange and yellow for me too. They are kind of hard to be flattering. My favorite color is green, so a large number of my bags, shirts, scarves, and beanies are some shade of green lol
    I like me.

Orange, yellow, pink and pastel colors are rarely found in my wardrobe collection. What color is found least in yours?
    Orange. I don't have anything orange currently.
    Yellow, red, and green I also have only one or two items each. Yellow and red are too eye-catching, and I personally don't really like how i look in green.

Majority of my clothes are black, white, grey, pink, dark blue, and some purple.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

I have mainly different shades of blue, green (jade green/tealish colors), brown, black, some but not a lot of white, grey, purple, some tan and some red (burgandy/magenta) but not a lot.

I may own like two yellow shirts, one orange t-shirt (given not bought) and like maybe 3 pinks. I started out as a pink color lover as a little girl, but have grown out of that pink color phase. Yellow and orange are two colors I refuse to wear. There's just nothing pretty made in those colors.

What's the longest time you all have gone w/o doing laundry? OR How often do you do laundry?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I do my own laundry every few months [delicate stuff] lol because weeks in between my dad will do a full house sweep into our bedrooms for laundry hahaha. When I lived by myself, I would do laundry whenever I could get a decently full load or ran out of stuff to where.
    I like me.

I have mainly different shades of blue, green (jade green/tealish colors), brown, black, some but not a lot of white, grey, purple, some tan and some red (burgandy/magenta) but not a lot.

I may own like two yellow shirts, one orange t-shirt (given not bought) and like maybe 3 pinks. I started out as a pink color lover as a little girl, but have grown out of that pink color phase. Yellow and orange are two colors I refuse to wear. There's just nothing pretty made in those colors.

What's the longest time you all have gone w/o doing laundry? OR How often do you do laundry?
    Yellow, orange and red can be an ideal combination if you match them nicely but it's also an individual thing. I mean, the three is interchangeable. Say, yellow vs red or orange vs red. It all depends.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Right ... brown. That's the colour I forgot. I have no brown clothing and will never own anything brown.

I do my laundry every weekend (though it's usually for myself and my bf). I have enough clothes to probably last two to three weeks without laundry (limiting factor being pants and underwear).
    My love and my agony.

Speaking of clothes. I get a lot of (negative) comments on my color mismatch and strange pattern combination. But to me, it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I do my own laundry every few months [delicate stuff] lol because weeks in between my dad will do a full house sweep into our bedrooms for laundry hahaha. When I lived by myself, I would do laundry whenever I could get a decently full load or ran out of stuff to where.
    I don't let my mom nor dad do my laundry, especially not after wool-incident where my mom washed my wool sweater and shrunk it. Oh, the horror! FYI: Wool is very sensitive to water. Gone is my wool sweater jacket that I had for 8 years, and now it will only fit a 3 year old. My mom thinks clothes can only be truly cleaned when washed in warm water. There's no separation of cold or warm washes. O_O Even before the wool jacket incident, she has changed the colors of my pajamas pants. That is why I handle my own laundry. Can't bear seeing a favorite shirt or pants ruined by her laundry methods.

It's been about month since I last did laundry. The weather here hasn't been good the past weeks. Now that it's spring, I'll try to do laundry more often as I can get one basket full.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Yellow, orange and red can be an ideal combination if you match them nicely but it's also an individual thing. I mean, the three is interchangeable. Say, yellow vs red or orange vs red. It all depends.
    Haha. Maybe it's a culture thing. But I wouldn't wear yellow and red or orange and red or yellow and orange. One too many warm colors together at once.

Quote Originally Posted by xJadedx View Post
    Right ... brown. That's the colour I forgot. I have no brown clothing and will never own anything brown.

I do my laundry every weekend (though it's usually for myself and my bf). I have enough clothes to probably last two to three weeks without laundry (limiting factor being pants and underwear).
    Jaded, you own your set of washer and dryer? I don't think I can get one basket full in a week. Hmm...I know someone who does laundry every few days, but that's probably because they have more people in their family.

You don't wear anything brown? What about coffee creme colored/tan/nude/khaki color?

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    Speaking of clothes. I get a lot of (negative) comments on my color mismatch and strange pattern combination. But to me, it's all good.
    Like what? Do you wear a stripes shirt with plaid pants? Or argyle sweater with stripe pants? A green, yellow and blue stripe shirt with a black and red jacket or something? Oh....I can't go any further just thinking of it is horrific to me.

Like what? Do you wear a stripes shirt with plaid pants? Or argyle sweater with stripe pants? A green, yellow and blue stripe shirt with a black and red jacket or something? Oh....I can't go any further just thinking of it is horrific to me.
    Yes. Atrocious much? One time I wore a yellow shirt with orange pants and red sweater. My sister was horrified. Heh. I thought those colors go together, after all they were all hot colors.

Speaking of attire colour match.... I think we could start a SPCNET Runway. Post pics of our clothing - eg. Piece A + piece B, and give some details about it. How's that?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Yellow and orange are two colors I refuse to wear. There's just nothing pretty made in those colors.
    I love yellow! <-- *yellow smiley*

Recently, I saw a well-known officewear store offering shirts and ties in different shades of purple. But no purple for me, and no orange either. These colours make me look sick. I avoid completely black shirts for work; somehow black shirts put my classes into a dreary mood.
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

My patience, is running short. VERY short.... I might just kill her one fine day before kills my brain cells completely.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/funny-pictures-your-cat-is-angry-and-dangerous.jpg')

My patience, is running short. VERY short.... I might just kill her one fine day before kills my brain cells completely.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/funny-pictures-your-cat-is-angry-and-dangerous.jpg')
    Chill~ *pats back*
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

i need to go and buy a shaving kit. facial hair coming out.

Jaded, you own your set of washer and dryer? I don't think I can get one basket full in a week. Hmm...I know someone who does laundry every few days, but that's probably because they have more people in their family.

You don't wear anything brown? What about coffee creme colored/tan/nude/khaki color?
    Yup, I have a washer and dryer in our apartment. Plus it's for two people, so bf and I usually fill it up by the end of the week.

I may have one light cream shirt that could be seen as khaki, but I have yet to wear it out. I hate the colour brown on me, just doesn't look good.
    My love and my agony.

LOL so evil, but so cute!
    I like me.

Does this have to do with your co-worker again?
    Less Than Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    LOL so evil, but so cute!
    Yeah it is... furry evil cat lol

Quote Originally Posted by mi do ri View Post
    Does this have to do with your co-worker again?
    Yes unfortunately. She agitated me by asking extremely stupid questions today. And, as always, she inconsiderately speak loudly over the phone.

And, I finally witnessed her greedyness on my colleague's food. She literally said, "I'm stealing your bread." And, she simply took a piece and eat, then without saying another thing she took another piece. My colleague was too busy to bother, he just opened his wide eyes but didn't pursue since he is busy reading important research in another room which is a short distance away.

Am I too petty over minor gestures like that (the way she take her colleague's food)? Am I not open-minded enough to accept that behaviour like hers? But I think even a close friend of mine, I would have the courtesy to ask. It was evening, and she could just go down and grab something if she is hungry.

Pardon me for sounding bossy and ranting away.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 03-23-11 at 01:51 PM.