Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Wuxia RPG Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    PJ,

The guy who attacked Eunuch Lin used LuoYing Shen Jian Zhang, I don't think Wang Hong knows this move.
    Why do you think Wang Hong would not know Bravely Descending Divine Sword Palm?

I want him to use a technique with that name.

Depending on how much we want Wang Hong to be, we could say that Lin only fought back with 5% force, or 100%.

And if he fought back with 100%, then Wang Hong isn't just a martial artist from Shandong. There would be more secrets about him.

In fact, I think it would be cool if he can go through a "title upgrade", get rid of the Shandong in his title, since he has become more universal now.
    Last edited by PJ; 01-27-08 at 12:29 AM.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

By the way, Zhang Sanfeng is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Why do you think Wang Hong would not know Bravely Descending Divine Sword Palm?

I want him to use a technique with that name.

Depending on how much we want Wang Hong to be, we could say that Lin only fought back with 5% force, or 100%.

And if he fought back with 100%, then Wang Hong isn't just a martial artist from Shandong. There would be more secrets about him.

In fact, I think it would be cool if he can go through a "title upgrade", get rid of the Shandong in his title, since he has become more universal now.
    But Wang Hong is CC's character. I think we should ask him for more info. about Wang Hong and how he wants his character. For some reason I don't think it's reasonable that Wang Hong would attempt to assassinate someone...

The ‘Single Sabre Breaks Nine Dragons’ reputation (单刀断九龙) came about 10 years ago when he wiped out the notorious outlaw gang known as the Shandong Nine Dragons. The 9 man outlaw gang had a deadly reputation and even expeditions from the big name wulin schools had been unable to eradicate them. What is not known to the public is that he stumbled upon the 8 outlaws after they had a bitter fight (big brother had just died from illness and they were disputing the new leadership). He barely defeated the injured 4 survivors and got his scars as a result. Seeing how the reputation would benefit himself, he never let the secret of the fight out.
    This is from Wang Hong's profile and it seems that he barely killed the outlaws and he's struggling to keep his reputation. I don't think he wants to die so fast. But it's all up to CC in the end.

But Wang Hong is CC's character. I think we should ask him for more info. about Wang Hong and how he wants his character. For some reason I don't think it's reasonable that Wang Hong would attempt to assassinate someone...

This is from Wang Hong's profile and it seems that he barely killed the outlaws and he's struggling to keep his reputation. I don't think he wants to die so fast. But it's all up to CC in the end.
    Sorry, didn't realize that Wang Hong had a profile.

I'll leave him to CC then.

The attacker will be Zhuang Zheng/Taoist Priest 9 Wings. He is at about 35% of Eunuch Lin's power.
    Last edited by PJ; 01-27-08 at 01:21 AM.

By the way, Zhang Sanfeng is dead.
    I guessed so. I was just saying that even if Z3F is alive, he might not be able to defeat Lin.

To druid,

What are you planning with the new Blue Masked ninja in your post? A coincidence that your Blue Masked assassin appeared at the same time the government attacked that night? Or maybe another Masked assassin working for the government? Ideas?

If we were to put the powers into perspective of HSDS:

Zhuo Jiali/Fang Wudi = 7% - 8% of Zhang Sanfeng's level

Yu Lianzhou = 20% of HSDS Zhang Sanfeng's level.

Abbot Hui = maybe 25% of Zhang Sanfeng's level.

Zhang Wuque/Hua Wuji = 35% of Zhang Sanfeng's level

Black-Faced Buddha = 90% of Zhang Sanfeng's level

Zhuang Zheng/Taoist Priest 9 Wings = 100% of Zhang Sanfeng's level

Eunuch Lin = 250% of Zhang Sanfeng's level
    Last edited by PJ; 01-27-08 at 01:23 AM.

To Bogeyman...

Eh atm, i am open to ideas cos i would really like to have a couple of sub plots which would directly involved my character (and others if they like), so for now, lets assume coincidence that my Blue Masked assassin appeared at the same time the government attacked that night and may have certain connection with the government.
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Wow in that case Eunuch Lin's stats must be at least:

Techniques : 30/10
    Inner Power : 30/10

You might as well get Sun Wu Kong or Nu Wa to fight him already.

Time for Elder Zhuo to retire and go accompany her Ah Gong.

When there's a will, there's a way.

this villain sounds even greater than shen mo from rpg 2!!! Perhaps we should make him a little less powerful? still waiting for a chance to introduce my character.
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

I intended for Zhang and Hua to be at least equal to 9 Wings. And BFB to be higher.

Haha, that picture you posted, that guy was the inspiration behind me creating Eunuch Lin. Perfect evil bastard eunuch with martial arts look.

As for Wang Hong, I'll leave him as an ELOC. He gets his name mentioned once in the story and..... thats it!

edit : Can you guys finish with whatever Yu Lianzhou needs to do say? I have already planned for his confrontation with the Daizhong Death Trance. Leave that bit for me ok?
    Last edited by CC; 01-27-08 at 04:54 AM.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    How is it that a person stronger than the two Swords combined, whom Abbot Hui couldn't even take mroe than 3 stances from, gets injured by Abbot Hui???
    This is in the spirit of keeping with the highest traditions of Wuxia Maths!

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    This is in the spirit of keeping with the highest traditions of Wuxia Maths!
    Haha, so true!

Either way though, the powerful villains are way outnumbering the powerful heroes. I just added in a semi-powerful villain who is now in competition with Black Faced Buddha for the prize. He doesn't know that anyone else has been offered the Treatise (we can play it off as Eunuch Lin 'playing' many people), and he certainly doesn't know that Abbot Hui has already died.

His martial arts level, although high, is well beneath that of Black Faced Buddha, for the record, and his actual techniques are crap, as far as hand/fist/sword, although he is a true master of poisons and assassination. So he won't be able to 'take' the kill of Yu Lianzhou from the Buddha. But perhaps this might turn him against the bad guys, at least for now...
    Last edited by Ren Wo Xing; 01-27-08 at 06:04 AM.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

druid, my character at present wants to seem relatively weak when it comes to martial arts... preferably amend the part about 'him' having no problems

how come there are so many powerful evil characters?

i missed reaing for less than 2 days and come back to find all this excitement

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    druid, my character at present wants to seem relatively weak when it comes to martial arts... preferably amend the part about 'him' having no problems

how come there are so many powerful evil characters?

i missed reaing for less than 2 days and come back to find all this excitement
    U sure? She's an assassin... but sure i will amend that for u
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Hey man, time to give Elder Zhuo Jia Li a kung fu makeover.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://manstar.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/rambo-poster.jpg')
    Last edited by IcyFox; 01-27-08 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    I intended for Zhang and Hua to be at least equal to 9 Wings. And BFB to be higher.
    I'll let you have your way with that.

I intend for 9 Wings to sacrifice himself at some point --> it will involve a freak accident which boosts our young heroes to around the same level as the Black-Faced Buddha. --> This will happen at the very end.

As for Wang Hong, I'll leave him as an ELOC. He gets his name mentioned once in the story and..... thats it!
    Great ELOCism!

CC,

I think you can proceed with Yu Lianzhou's execution. But I just want to know, if he die then who's going to lead the rest of Wulin to fight against Zhu Yuan Zhang? The Wulin in our story seems awfully scary with people like Black Faced Buddha and Eunuch Lin...

druid,

Maybe we could make the assassin who attacked you after your skills or one of your character's enemy...totally unrelated to the Government. Could you find time to establish a story for her? Maybe a subplot for your character?
    Last edited by Tom; 01-27-08 at 01:57 PM.

CC,

I think you can proceed with Yu Lianzhou's execution. But I just want to know, if he die then who's going to lead the rest of Wulin to fight against Zhu Yuan Zhang? The Wulin in our story seems awfully scary with people like Black Faced Buddha and Eunuch Lin...

?
    Maybe its time for our young heroes to step forth then. WHat the heck has Yu Lianzhou done so far eh? All he acheived was to get everyone killed and some poor sod innkeeper to lose his inn!

YU is a LOUSY wilin director! He can't even stop Pan and Fan Jing to stop fighting! And I don't see him offering a single idea!

Besides, baddies can turn on each other.