Thread: Random Thoughts II

I didn't grow up with and around a certain non-Chinese ethnic group of people, but I have been working with them for the past several years. Unfortunately, they can be and often are worse than the Chinese, in their own inimitable way.
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

Everyone is different. So join them or leave them.

Quote Originally Posted by HuangYushi View Post
    I didn't grow up with and around a certain non-Chinese ethnic group of people, but I have been working with them for the past several years. Unfortunately, they can be and often are worse than the Chinese, in their own inimitable way.
    This I must agree with. Perhaps Ken pays attention too closely to the Chinese?

I have another interview next week for a paid assistantship.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I have another interview next week for a paid assistantship.
    Do well ... and you'll finally be getting PAID! All the best!
    ---
    I'm looking to hire a clerical assistant (clerk) and some classroom aides as well, but the applicants so far have not followed up on my request for more information. They email to say that they are interested and leave a phone number, but no one has filled the simple online form that requests for educational qualifications and work experience.
    Last edited by HuangYushi; 10-21-11 at 07:32 PM.
    Soon ... SOON!

Do well ... and you'll finally be getting PAID! All the best!
    ---
    I'm looking to hire a clerical assistant (clerk) and some classroom aides as well, but the applicants so far have not followed up on my request for more information. They email to say that they are interested and leave a phone number, but no one has filled the simple online form that requests for educational qualifications and work experience.
    LOL!!

Oh man..perhaps they don't want the job that bad? I remember when I was following up on that internship I have; I immediately supplied references and called all of them in advance to tell them to expect a phone call lol...on a Friday.

By the way, I really really like my internship! It's hard and there's a lot of work but I feel so much more knowledgeable and confident in my performance academically and who I am as a person
    I like me.

By the way, I really really like my internship! It's hard and there's a lot of work but I feel so much more knowledgeable and confident in my performance academically and who I am as a person
    Good for you! Keep it up!

---

New job post: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...=1#post1011143
    Last edited by HuangYushi; 10-22-11 at 05:24 AM.
    Soon ... SOON!

I'm feeling indignant right now because I just got reprimanded for not ensuring my mobile is with me 24 hours per day no matter where I am and for not replying his text message quickly enough (my reply was 30 minutes late). He apparently also doesn't appreciate me telling him to stop treating me literally like a cushion; he thinks it's fun, I don't.

Graaaaaaaah. >.<
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    I'm feeling indignant right now because I just got reprimanded for not ensuring my mobile is with me 24 hours per day no matter where I am and for not replying his text message quickly enough (my reply was 30 minutes late). He apparently also doesn't appreciate me telling him to stop treating me literally like a cushion; he thinks it's fun, I don't.

Graaaaaaaah. >.<
    OH! That is wrong on so many levels!! Is this someone that you can ignore and sweep under the rug? The last person who attempted to treat me in such a manner (his way of flirting), I never uttered a single word to anymore...or acknowledged his presence in my life.
    I like me.

OH! That is wrong on so many levels!! Is this someone that you can ignore and sweep under the rug? The last person who attempted to treat me in such a manner (his way of flirting), I never uttered a single word to anymore...or acknowledged his presence in my life.
    You see, I'm lying on my side on the bed and he decided he would lie down on me on his back (from the side). And since he's such a heavy person, it hurts me physically and suffocates me. So I don't really see the problem in me shooing him off me. He obviously doesn't see the point. >.< Right after that his tone turned harsh on me regarding how I should bring my mobile with me everywhere I go.

Unfortunately he's not someone I can sweep under the rug. But I'm not going to listen to him about the mobile phone. I'm not so sickeningly addicted and dependent on the mobile phone it has to follow me EVERYWHERE and ALL THE TIME.

You see, I'm lying on my side on the bed and he decided he would lie down on me on his back (from the side). And since he's such a heavy person, it hurts me physically and suffocates me. So I don't really see the problem in me shooing him off me. He obviously doesn't see the point. >.< Right after that his tone turned harsh on me regarding how I should bring my mobile with me everywhere I go.

Unfortunately he's not someone I can sweep under the rug. But I'm not going to listen to him about the mobile phone. I'm not so sickeningly addicted and dependent on the mobile phone it has to follow me EVERYWHERE and ALL THE TIME.
    Sorry to hear about the incident. When you are feeling better, you might want to consider having a very calm and rational talk with him about all the things that bother you (i.e. not limited to the use of the phone and the way he sits on you). Seemingly small things like these will quickly become big cumbersome things if not ironed out early.
    Soon ... SOON!

Sorry to hear about the incident. When you are feeling better, you might want to consider having a very calm and rational talk with him about all the things that bother you (i.e. not limited to the use of the phone and the way he sits on you). Seemingly small things like these will quickly become big cumbersome things if not ironed out early.
    Soon ... SOON!

When the small things become big cumbersome things...you will have hate in your heart.
    I like me.

When the small things become big cumbersome things...you will have hate in your heart.
    Guo Xiang, if you watch (or have watched) 娘家, look at the relationship between 健宏 and 安琪. It's not exactly the same thing (as yours, of course) and intentions were not really right between them from the start, but one thing was for sure: All the little things added up quickly and escalated into one huge cumbersome loud (and really draggy) quarrel that went on and on for weeks! Imagine watching one episode after another of their quarrels for several weeks/months, and then, imagine having that sort of relationship in real-life!
    ---
    btw, I think 健宏 and 安琪 give men and women respectively, a really bad name.
    Soon ... SOON!

Guo Xiang, if you watch (or have watched) 娘家, look at the relationship between 健宏 and 安琪. It's not exactly the same thing (as yours, of course) and intentions were not really right between them from the start, but one thing was for sure: All the little things added up quickly and escalated into one huge cumbersome loud (and really draggy) quarrel that went on and on for weeks! Imagine watching one episode after another of their quarrels for several weeks/months, and then, imagine having that sort of relationship in real-life!
    ---
    btw, I think 健宏 and 安琪 give men and women respectively, a really bad name.
    I haven't watched 娘家 because MediaCorp has not broadcasted it yet. But I'm looking forward to it when they do.

I've talked to him before about a particular thing he does to me that REALLY bothers me. Does he stop doing it? No. He continues doing it. It just seems like some people couldn't accept their actions are unacceptable to others and they respond by ignoring. >.<

But I will try the next time he does it again.

Thanks, sweeties.

I love the new global shuffle feature of Pandora. Music discovery just got a lot better.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

it is another long day. tiring. Think I will go and rest.

Graaaaaaaah. >.<
    If this is a boy, dump him. Now. You'll thank me in 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    I love the new global shuffle feature of Pandora. Music discovery just got a lot better.
    Their music discovery algorithm is whack now. When they first came out it was great, but it has degenerated big time. I used to love pandora, now I have a hard time with it

I use grooveshark mostly these days.
    --=={Grundle}==--

Prince Nikolai of Denmark is so cute! He's going to be such a heartbreaker in the near future.