Page 66 of 98 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1941

Thread: Jinyong Character Level Ranking Chart

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    DFBB for Me seem like Liverpool which play with fast ball moving and agressive pressure while people like GJ/YG more like Juve which more slower tempo than Liverpool but more tactical and balance between attack and defense so though Liverpool might have good ball posession as well as shot on goal (better attempt) they not necessary win not for Juve either..
    lol yeah what im trying to say is people keep saying dfbb might not win against yg, xf, But will the yg and xf win against him/her? they will be like chasing wind. we need to look from both sides rite?

With their great internal strength any of Greats/Elites can moving "fast" though speed not their "main weapon" (like DFBB) but they could being fast if needed so DFBB might be faster but people like XF or YG could caught with him/her in amount of time and for DFBB himself it's quite impossible he could maintain his/her speed whole the fight except he/she have Wuji superhuman endurance/stamina (i.e 9 Yang/Tai Chi breathe method)..

Quote Originally Posted by Fu Hong Xue View Post
    lol yeah what im trying to say is people keep saying dfbb might not win against yg, xf, But will the yg and xf win against him/her? they will be like chasing wind. we need to look from both sides rite?
    XF or GJ would blast him/her when he/she "slowing" since I don't think he/she could keep his/her Pace all the time during fight..

LV 69: Ling Hu Chong (XA) – Before Learning Yi Jin Jing. VS Sword-Using Opponents Only. LV60 VS Non Sword-Using Opponents. See FAQ.

What happens after he learn yi Jin jing? What level?

Even post Yijin Jing lesson he is still below RWX/Greats level IMHO..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Even post Yijin Jing lesson he is still below RWX/Greats level IMHO..
    But Linghu Chong is smart and agile. Surely he can pull off a trick or something to win over RWX? OR Fang Zheng?

Quote Originally Posted by hyruga View Post
    But Linghu Chong is smart and agile. Surely he can pull off a trick or something to win over RWX? OR Fang Zheng?
    if i remember correctly, at the end of the series, in his bday or event hosted by LHC, all swordman play one or two moves of their own to show their respect towards him. I think that mean something. who get that kind of respect? i believe he should be invisible by that time.

Nope since he never mastered palm/qi breaking stance from DG9S even untill the end of story so unarmed he still inferior than RWX/Fang Zheng..

LV 69: Ling Hu Chong (XA) – Before Learning Yi Jin Jing. VS Sword-Using Opponents Only. LV60 VS Non Sword-Using Opponents. See FAQ.

What happens after he learn yi Jin jing? What level?
    It depends on the LV of proficiency. If he masters or attain a very high lv in it, I would easily put him at least at LV75.

You are greatly underestimating YJJ if you think otherwise. YJJ is an internal that is on the same tier as 9Yang (aka the best in jinyong universe), and given LHC mediocore internal, it would be a massive boost.

I would think he need at least 5 years to reach such a LV though (i.e same time taken for ZWJ).

If he perfect dugu 9jian as well (another 10 years), I would rank him as among the strongest protaganist (LV80++, likely only behind XZ and SPT)

i wont comment much, as we dont know how high his YJJ , so we dont have any clue, it really depends how high he achieve that martial arts. YJJ is one of the deepest MA in JY history, means that you can gain nothing or get a massive improvement after learn it.
    the ending of SPW is about 3 and a half year since the death of Ren Woxing, at that time we assume he is already mastering YJJ , but he never fight or show off how good he is at that time.
    so i am rather agree with TS to put only LHC without YJJ in this level ranking chart.

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/23592890

Anyone read this before?

Anything to dispute?

Anyone read this before?

Anything to dispute?
    Wowww YG > XF and GJ😆😆😆😆

Anyone read this before?

Anything to dispute?
    There are all kinds of problems here.

Anyone read this before?
    yes, it's based on a PC game titles Heroes of Jin Yong .
    a few months ago i put the translation name in my blog , some names are interesting one as you may never heard of
    there is also a Chinese-Weibo version cmiiw
    just take the ranks with a grain of salt

This is the video ranking which is a bit different from the page
    https://link.zhihu.com/?target=http%...5097773023746/

here is the translation name.
    yeah...yeah... i know 100% people disagree with the rank

A Qing
    Shi Potian
    Damo
    Sweeper monk
    Zhang Sanfeng
    Dugu Qiubai
    Xiaoyaozi
    Sunflower manual creator (eunuch)
    huang shang
    Li Jing
    Duan siping
    9-Yang Creator
    Murong Longcheng
    Dongfang Bubai
    Yang guo
    Xiao feng
    Guo jing
    Zhang wuji
    Wang chongyang
    Jiumozhi
    Xuzhu
    Tianshan tonglao
    Zhou botong
    Jinlun fawang
    Xuan cheng
    Feng qingyang
    Huang yaoshi
    Ouyang feng
    Hong qigong
    Li qiushui
    Lin chaoying
    Xiao yuanshan
    Murongbo
    Wuyazi (disable?)
    Yideng
    Huoshan
    Lin yuantu
    Duan yu
    Guo xiang
    Jueyuan
    Bai sun dao ren
    Yellow dress maiden
    Yang dingtian
    Qiu qianren
    Du'e
    Hui Si
    Kong jian
    island master Mu
    island master Long
    Fangzheng
    Linghu chong
    Ren woxing
    Yang dingtian
    Xiao longnu
    Jiunan
    Du'nan
    Duan yanqing
    Mu renqing
    Ding chunqiu
    Kurong
    Yuan chengzhi
    Yuzhenzi
    Huogong toutuo
    He Zudao
    Zhangsan
    Li Si
    Mulingzi
    Shenshan Shangren
    Du Jie
    Yue buqun
    Chongxu
    Hong antong
    Lu zhangke
    Zuo lengchan
    Di yun
    Murong fu
    He biweng
    Gongsun zhi
    Xiang wentian
    Chengkun
    Huang rong
    Xuanci
    Duan zhenming
    Gui Xinshu
    Yuan Shixiao
    Tianhong
    He Tieshou
    Xie Yanke
    Su Xinghe
    Zhou Zhiruo
    Xia Xueyi
    Mei Chaofeng
    Xie Xun
    Qiu Chuji
    Yin Tianzheng
    Fang Dongbai
    Afanti
    Yang xiao
    Chen jialuo
    Ma Yu

Quote Originally Posted by Fu Hong Xue View Post
    Well it could be that most just assume YG/XF == DFBB so it's about a tie.

As for the speed thing, it's not neccessarily true DFBB is faster than YG in the first place. DFBB happened to show a massive speed delta between him and LHC/RWX/XWT but that doesn't neccessarily mean DFBB would show that same delta against everyone else.

I think most DGSD/Trilogy elites have been shown to become blurry / too fast to track on many occassions.

Can't take the vid/ranking seriously.

It stated that Murong Longcheng's signature skill is Canhe Finger. How wrong can that be? I can understand Murong Bo's signature skill is Canhe Finger...after all, he defeated Yellow Brow Monk in one stance using a "flawed" Canhe Finger. But then, Murong Fu's signature skill was also not written as North Shifting Star. Doesn't even fulfill basic storyline...Murong Longcheng and Murong Fu both rose to fame due to their Shifting Star skill..

I don't think LHC surpassed RWX.

First off, given LHC's nature, I doubt he learnt a very high level of YJJ. It was a Shaolin skill and I believed he respected Shaolin enough to learn sufficient of it to save his health but not to further it too much. Just a personal opinion.

Secondly, LHC never mastered the Qi breaking stance.

Thirdly, RWX is a more excellent swordsman than given credit for. In the novel, it was stated that his swordplay was ever-changing and full of variant moves. LHC noted that even though Dugu 9 swords was a very powerful skill, it still required the ability to spot a flaw and to go in and counter quickly enough. This was why LHC was able to defeat YBQ (YBQ repeated his moves due to not understanding the essence of Bi Xie Jian Fa).

Quote Originally Posted by hyoyatika View Post
    I don't think LHC surpassed RWX.

First off, given LHC's nature, I doubt he learnt a very high level of YJJ. It was a Shaolin skill and I believed he respected Shaolin enough to learn sufficient of it to save his health but not to further it too much. Just a personal opinion.

Secondly, LHC never mastered the Qi breaking stance.

Thirdly, RWX is a more excellent swordsman than given credit for. In the novel, it was stated that his swordplay was ever-changing and full of variant moves. LHC noted that even though Dugu 9 swords was a very powerful skill, it still required the ability to spot a flaw and to go in and counter quickly enough. This was why LHC was able to defeat YBQ (YBQ repeated his moves due to not understanding the essence of Bi Xie Jian Fa).
    humm i believe end of the story LHC should be able to beat RWX right? even at sholin fight, LHC is already almost at 80% of the level as leader of Sholin and wudang. After all no matter what level YJJ is at for LHC ( wont be so low after all these years right? ), its still great one and it should be able to counter RWX and i believe if we talk about sword fight, i dun think anyone can beat LHC. if u think RWX is better then LHC, u r saying he is the no 1 in that era for sword play? because on the way to sholin , LHC already beat the world no1 swordman in sword skill already. If he can find the weakness of perfect sword technique at that time when he was still young with weak internal, why cant he find the weakness of RWX sword technique? RWX might have very strong internal, but sword play? nah....r u giving too much credit to him on that?