Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: flash jing yong rpg game

How do u learn dg9j after lhc disappears?
    爱是最最奇幻的魔术
    让人都要对它趋之若鹜
    这场魔术都是要结束
    真爱是箭在弦上不认输

You can't.

You guys are still playing this?

Its a pity that by the time you get all the nice kung-fu, there is no one left to smack.

My final thoughts on the martial arts.

7 Damage Fist might be better than Bi Xie. Although both uses 2 bars of charge time, the animation for 7 Damage Fist is faster and _might_ more than make up for the slightly lower damage.

What do you guys think?

Frankly, except for Bi Xie and 7 Damage Fist, the rest of the kung-fu is really just for fun and not efficient.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

I don't know whether anyone has encounted this before. If u have QKDNY, u can, not only capture 7 Harm Fist, but also Vacant Fist. So, in can get both Vacant Fist and L/R technique from ZBT if u have QKDNY (and low intelligence).
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

what CC said is true, once the nice kungfu is down, ur basically unstoppable one on one that is. if the game system could just implement a system where it wasn't one on one all the time, imagine the craziness that would bring.

they also needed more "small fries" characters like Passionless Valley ppls, Quan Zhen ppls, Ancient Tomb, Beggar Clan, MRF, DZM, SingXu Sect, etc...

a Mongolian camp of some sort needed to be there as well (containing the lesser lackeys like HuoDo to the mid lackeys XM Elders to big boss Mongolian protector GWM). Temujin would be the one giving out missions. key idea is get recruited into the camp and work ur way to be an opponent worthy of fighting both GJ n HR.

game needed more involvement from Greats-level fighters: like the 4 Greats (HYS disappeared so fast), XYS, MRB, QQR...

the final part Sword Meet of Mount Wah shouldn't have been sucha joke: would've been awesome if they could get DGQB, WCY, HS, and a Eunuch (u know who i'm talking about) as the competitors instead of those weak jabronies.
    Last edited by augster123; 05-07-07 at 03:59 PM.

The original (DOS version) had fights with multiple opponents. Although, with the better skills, the lackeys are usually toast in one move. That said it does have better and tougher fights than this game, especially without L/R technique. And the final fight is super hard if you are an evil alligned character and you don't have L/R technique.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Feng View Post
    The original (DOS version) had fights with multiple opponents. Although, with the better skills, the lackeys are usually toast in one move. That said it does have better and tougher fights than this game, especially without L/R technique. And the final fight is super hard if you are an evil alligned character and you don't have L/R technique.
    the DOS game doesn't give u XF any justice. XF was too much of a pushover.
    and yeah i think the only way to win the final fight against the goodies without L/R technique is to max out the initial skill u have, although i've never tried it myself.

yeah u know what? i think it was from that game, that i got the natural bias that GJ > XF built into me early. since at the time, i hadn't read or watched anything that was TLBB related yet.
    Last edited by augster123; 05-05-07 at 02:45 AM.

How was XF a push over?

He was harder than YG, ZBT and the two Xiao Yao pact people. He was around the level of Lord Long. The only people better are Sweeper and GM.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Who is GM?

Push over as in u just show in the evidence of his real identity and u can get 'Ti Long Ba Bu' without a fight.

You guys are so demanding. I was already amazed that the programmer can make such a elaborate game using flash.

I started playing Wulin Quan Xia Zhuan... tis a sort of sequel to the DOS game. Takes place some many years afterwards.

in this flash game, XF is at the "right" level, certainly requiring some effort in beating regularly...

however in the old DOS game, he was relatively easy to take care of, whether through the identity revealing or an actual fight.

and dont get me wrong, the developer did an excellent job in releasing this amusing flash game.

Wulin sequel game have Jin Yong characters as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Yang Guo View Post
    I started playing Wulin Quan Xia Zhuan... tis a sort of sequel to the DOS game. Takes place some many years afterwards.
    The file is quite big, can't seem to find a good site to download.

Quote Originally Posted by augster123 View Post
    in this flash game, XF is at the "right" level, certainly requiring some effort in beating regularly...

however in the old DOS game, he was relatively easy to take care of, whether through the identity revealing or an actual fight.

and dont get me wrong, the developer did an excellent job in releasing this amusing flash game.

Wulin sequel game have Jin Yong characters as well?
    You got that opinion because of the imbalance that L/R and Ye Qiu Quan creates. Try fighting him without those 2. Certainly, in the game L/R technique is a crazy advantage to have, not true in canonical JY.

Does anyone remember whether one could game without joining any sect from start to end?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Does anyone remember whether one could game without joining any sect from start to end?
    The flash game. yes you can.

Need Yi Jin Jing though.

With that, you learn Kong Ming Quan, then the sabreplay from the trainer at the starting city. Then YG's HIS or XF's XL18Z. those will get you thru.

All you need is enough prestige, and you will get the Huashan invite to game.

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    The flash game. yes you can.

Need Yi Jin Jing though.

With that, you learn Kong Ming Quan, then the sabreplay from the trainer at the starting city. Then YG's HIS or XF's XL18Z. those will get you thru.

All you need is enough prestige, and you will get the Huashan invite to game.
    How do I get to XF's XL18Z? How can I get the invitation to Liu Zheng Feng's manor if I accept get task from Zhuo Leng Cheng? I read that if you help ZLC, you won't be able go to Yamen and then you can't meet XF.

How do I get to XF's XL18Z? How can I get the invitation to Liu Zheng Feng's manor if I accept get task from Zhuo Leng Cheng? I read that if you help ZLC, you won't be able go to Yamen and then you can't meet XF.
    My memory is not perfect but to trigger the Yamen scenario, you would need to have the Xiao Ao Jiang Hu score. To get the score, you need to have ZLC's 5 mountain flag of authority. So you do need to get the task from ZLC.

Yamen has nothing to do with XF's Ju Xian Zhung scene. To trigger Ju Xian Zhuang, its just fame points IIRC.

Actually, you dont need to bother with XL18Z or HIS to finish the game. Once you have BXJF and YJJ, you are set to be invincible.

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    My memory is not perfect but to trigger the Yamen scenario, you would need to have the Xiao Ao Jiang Hu score. To get the score, you need to have ZLC's 5 mountain flag of authority. So you do need to get the task from ZLC.
    But, if I get the flag, I'll automatically persecute LZF, then I can't get the XAJH song, right? I look everywhere liao, I can't see them. Do I need to join Hua Shan?

Thanks for the info in XF and XL18Z

But, if I get the flag, I'll automatically persecute LZF, then I can't get the XAJH song, right? I look everywhere liao, I can't see them. Do I need to join Hua Shan?

Thanks for the info in XF and XL18Z

Again, memory sucks but I think without the flag (i.e. don't help ZLC yet), you can still get into LZF's manor once you have enough prestige.

BTW, you can also complete the game without triggering the XAJH songbook and the Yamen scene.

As long as you get enough prestige, the invitation for Huashan comes and you get to finish the game.

You definitely don't need to join Hua Shan to trigger any of these events. Joining Hua Shan is only for triggering the Hua Shan caves, DG9J and the Songshan showdown.