Page 31 of 62 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace Chung (鍾漢良)

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    You know, I just want to make it clear to everyone that ChineseChik525 and I are not as shallow as we seem... We like hot, hot men, and go all around the forum commenting on hot men, but we...well, we just like hot men, ok? But we also look for other qualities in men, like how hot they are, and, ummm, how handsome they look, and, ummm, how nice their muscles are when they are shirtless.
    LOLLLLL! oh melll
    not that i disagree

Melanie, I think you'd be pleased to watch this trailer It's the series where Wallace plays two characters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sDElCVI96A

Haha , dudes ! This one is super hilarious !!! Yangmu Ci teach you how to do exercise ... I can't believe cool and serious as Yangmu Ci is , he could be so funny !
    http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/55102219-1817430782.html

here is some comic version of Wallace 's roll , it is sooo cute !!
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=906218343

ps. If it it shows that is page can not be found , just reload / refresh it .

Quote Originally Posted by cunqian li View Post
    The one who always wears a suit is the elder brother Yangmu Chu , and the one who dresses like a soldier or wears a leather is the younger brother Yangmu Ci . As for the pair , I am still confused as you do now .
    I think the younger brother, Yang Mu Ci, gets more screen time in the trailer. It seems like he has a more exciting occupation. The older brother, Yang Mu Chu, hardly makes an appearance in the trailer. I read somewhere that the actress who plays a spy (not the one who wears a military uniform) will be Mu Ci/Mu Chu's sister? Is that true? She doesn't seem like a sister in the trailer... Yang Rui has surprisingly little screen time in the trailer. Is she the 3rd female lead, behind the other two actresses? I thought she would have a larger role, but I guess not.

By the way, cunqian, do you know if Wallace's other two dramas (别无选择/No Choice and 菩提树下/Pu Ti Shu Xia) will be coming out soon? Weren't they filmed before 一触即发? 一触即发 already has a trailer. Is there a trailer for 别无选择/No Choice? How come there's no news of those other two series (别无选择/No Choice and 菩提树下/Pu Ti Shu Xia) being released to dvd?

And a Chung Village Mv : Chung Village cos Olympics games and it has subtitle .
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/k1dnxK4VsFs/
    Guxizhao is the captain of the national bureaucrat team and Qi Shaoshang is the captain of Lianyun Village labour Union team . Lei Juan is the captain of Pi Li palace military team.team
    Haha! Thanks, cunqian! The MV is pretty funny!

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    LOLLLLL! oh melll
    not that i disagree
    There's nothing funny about defending our "lack of shallowness," ChineseChik525...

Quote Originally Posted by Creme de la top View Post
    Melanie, I think you'd be pleased to watch this trailer It's the series where Wallace plays two characters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sDElCVI96A
    Hey! You're back! Where have you been all this time? I posted a 2 minute trailer of Pu Ti Shu Xia here for you, since I know you like Hawick Lau and Lu Yi. It's buried in one of the previous pages here.

Thanks for the youtube link of Wallace's drama! I can't wait to get a double dose of Wallace!

Quote Originally Posted by cunqian li View Post
    Haha , dudes ! This one is super hilarious !!! Yangmu Ci teach you how to do exercise ... I can't believe cool and serious as Yangmu Ci is , he could be so funny !
    http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/55102219-1817430782.html
    I didn't realize Mu Ci had so many action scenes in this series!

here is some comic version of Wallace 's roll , it is sooo cute !!
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=906218343

ps. If it it shows that is page can not be found , just reload / refresh it .
    I couldn't see the pictures in the thread, even after I tried refreshing the page.

Hahaha, I've been around...lurking..

I went back two pages but there's too many links to peruse through! =( Do you mind reposting the link again? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Hahaha, I've been around...lurking..

I went back two pages but there's too many links to peruse through! =( Do you mind reposting the link again? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
    Here is the 2 min trailer of Pu Ti Shu Xia:
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/uB3Cpo7SfD4/

The two male leads look very handsome! Is this drama based on a novel?

You know, I just want to make it clear to everyone that ChineseChik525 and I are not as shallow as we seem... We like hot, hot men, and go all around the forum commenting on hot men, but we...well, we just like hot men, ok? But we also look for other qualities in men, like how hot they are, and, ummm, how handsome they look, and, ummm, how nice their muscles are when they are shirtless.
    LOL!

First impressions definitely count! In addition to muscles and general handsome-ness, let's add hair and height to the list, no? I've noticed the forum seems rather depleted of hot naked men recently though... someone should rectify this asap! (*hint hint*)

Also, I wanted to make it clear that in no way am I endorsing Melaine and ChineseChik525's obsession and shallowness, nor am I joining into the kiddy pool of shallow :P

Here is the 2 min trailer of Pu Ti Shu Xia:
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/uB3Cpo7SfD4/

The two male leads look very handsome! Is this drama based on a novel?
    I don't think it's based on a novel; their baike page didn't say anything about it at the very least.

Thank you for the trailer! It's got me really excited again despite not knowing when it's going to air -__- From the 2 minute clip, I have a feeling it's going to be a Wallace-Lv Yi pairing. I'm a big fan of both male leads, so I'll be happy with any pairing. I'm actually quite intrigued because it seems like Hawick is playing a different type of character than his usual rich-boy, ideal devoted husband/lover type.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerDreamz View Post
    LOL!

First impressions definitely count! In addition to muscles and general handsome-ness, let's add hair and height to the list, no? I've noticed the forum seems rather depleted of hot naked men recently though... someone should rectify this asap! (*hint hint*)

Also, I wanted to make it clear that in no way am I endorsing Melaine and ChineseChik525's obsession and shallowness, nor am I joining into the kiddy pool of shallow :P
    We're all thoughtful, non-superficial women here. Yeah, yeah, of course, we see more than the handsome face and tall, drool-inducing toned physique. I mean, there are plenty of other stuff we look at on a man... Plenty of other...stuff... Look, the point I'm trying to get across here is that we're deep people. So, ShimmerDreamz, don't be afraid to join, not the kiddy pool of shallow, but the women's pool of deep.

I don't think Wallace has that many bare-chested pics. I have this feeling that he's pretty shy about disrobing. But I'll be on the lookout for more hot Wallace pics.

I don't think it's based on a novel; their baike page didn't say anything about it at the very least.

Thank you for the trailer! It's got me really excited again despite not knowing when it's going to air -__- From the 2 minute clip, I have a feeling it's going to be a Wallace-Lv Yi pairing. I'm a big fan of both male leads, so I'll be happy with any pairing. I'm actually quite intrigued because it seems like Hawick is playing a different type of character than his usual rich-boy, ideal devoted husband/lover type.
    From the trailer, it seems like Wallace is playing the poor, underprivileged good boy, while Hawick is playing the rich, privileged boy who may turn evil just to keep his true identity a secret so he can remain the rich boy. Most likely, Hawick's character will end up loving Lv Yi's character, and he'll turn even more evil because he can't stand it that she only loves Wallace's character. Too bad the trailer cut off just at the most exciting moment when Yang Rui's character declares that she is carrying Wallace's character's baby! I thought Yang Rui is playing Wallace's sister? Lv Yi doesn't look as pretty in here as she did in the Emperor's Harem trailer.

Everyone, here's another amazing MV of Wallace Chung, Wallace Huo, Hu Ge, Xiao Song Jia, and Tang Yan. There are more people in there, but I don't recognize them.
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jIEPxRDnoe4/

Smile

Oh my goodness! With this haircut in the clip, Wallace looks almost exactly like he does now! This clip was back in 1994. How can this guy look almost the same now as he did 17 years ago?!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/wKKEi9cMuZA/

I love this clip and think Wallace sings older songs particularly well! I actually prefer the older songs compared to his own songs and think he did a better job with the older songs than with his own.
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/aeuZs4GEudo/

Wallace thinks Jimmy Lin's son is cute and wishes to become a father, too. I think Wallace would make a good father. But...is he even dating anyone yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoVaTnCom0A

From the trailer, it seems like Wallace is playing the poor, underprivileged good boy, while Hawick is playing the rich, privileged boy who may turn evil just to keep his true identity a secret so he can remain the rich boy. Most likely, Hawick's character will end up loving Lv Yi's character, and he'll turn even more evil because he can't stand it that she only loves Wallace's character. Too bad the trailer cut off just at the most exciting moment when Yang Rui's character declares that she is carrying Wallace's character's baby! I thought Yang Rui is playing Wallace's sister? Lv Yi doesn't look as pretty in here as she did in the Emperor's Harem trailer.
    Hahah, I think you're spot on with the characters! That's why I'm quite interested to see Hawick in a different role Yeah, Lv Yi was definitely prettier in Emperor's Harem with her dance costumes. I think she looks really good in most of her series, whether period or ancient. She has very delicate/dainty features for the period dramas.

I'm pretty sure Yang Rui is playing Wallace's sister. It was probably just a lie to get them to stop the wedding, as she was in love with him without knowing they're related. Also, she's the one who's collaborating with Wallace in 一触即发 (it seems like they play lovers in that trailer but I'm not sure) and I almost didn't recognize her at first until I read the cast info.

Wallace thinks Jimmy Lin's son is cute and wishes to become a father, too. I think Wallace would make a good father. But...is he even dating anyone yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoVaTnCom0A
    Aw, that's sweet. He is getting to the age now isn't he? I always got the impression that Asian families are very pushy about marriage and children.

Not sure if he's dating, though find it a lil' bit funny how the second or third thing on Google prompt for Wallace is Wallace Chung Girlfriend. Clearly it's a rather popular search!

Wallace does have a girlfriend. I'm not sure who it is, but she's one lucky lady.

I'm looking forward to the new Tian Ya Ming Yue Dao. The plot seems pretty interesting.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hahah, I think you're spot on with the characters! That's why I'm quite interested to see Hawick in a different role Yeah, Lv Yi was definitely prettier in Emperor's Harem with her dance costumes. I think she looks really good in most of her series, whether period or ancient. She has very delicate/dainty features for the period dramas.
    I've never seen Hawick act before, but to be honest, he has that "good guy" look about him so I think he would be more suited for Wallace's good boy role. However, a good actor can tackle any role. I have seen Wallace Chung in good guy and bad guy roles before, and each time, he excels with the role he's assigned. So if Hawick is like Wallace, then he should have no problem playing a villain, even if it's not the usual type of character he is accustomed to playing. I do believe that the best villains are the ones who are evil to the core and yet still are able to make the audience sympathize and root for them.

I'm pretty sure Yang Rui is playing Wallace's sister. It was probably just a lie to get them to stop the wedding, as she was in love with him without knowing they're related.
    I always feel bad for the actress who's stuck playing "the other woman" role. Nobody's going to like her, because she'll be a constant thorn in Wallace's character's side, forever trying to stop him from living happily ever after with his love.

Also, she's the one who's collaborating with Wallace in 一触即发 (it seems like they play lovers in that trailer but I'm not sure) and I almost didn't recognize her at first until I read the cast info.
    Yea! I saw her in the trailer. She didn't get a lot of screen time in the trailer, though. Do you know if she gets a large role in that series or is she only 3rd female lead behind the other two actresses in the trailer? What has she been doing all this time? I remember her from Spirit of the Sword and then she disappeared until now.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerDreamz View Post
    Aw, that's sweet. He is getting to the age now isn't he? I always got the impression that Asian families are very pushy about marriage and children.
    Asian families are extremely, extremely pushy about marriage and children...

Not sure if he's dating, though find it a lil' bit funny how the second or third thing on Google prompt for Wallace is Wallace Chung Girlfriend. Clearly it's a rather popular search!
    I may have played a part in making the search phrase, "Wallace Chung Girlfriend," one of the most popular Google search prompts for Wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    Wallace does have a girlfriend. I'm not sure who it is, but she's one lucky lady.
    Lady Zhuge, do you have the link to the clip where he says he has a girlfriend? I'm curious now!

I'm looking forward to the new Tian Ya Ming Yue Dao. The plot seems pretty interesting.
    So am I, and it's not just because Wallace is starring in it. I have not seen a wuxia series for a long time and have been thirsting for one. Let's hope this will be a good drama. For the most part, Wallace usually picks pretty decent dramas to star in, although Rose Martial World was a huge disappointment.

Lady Zhuge, do you have the link to the clip where he says he has a girlfriend? I'm curious now!
    The link to the clip no longer works, but here's a post referring to that clip to help jog your memory :

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...l=1#post953096
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post

He said that he had a girlfriend before , and I don't know if he has one now , and his first kiss was in his senior year in a elevator , and they kissed from the first floor to 19th floor . I just amaze at their strong lung .