Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong to mess with another man's wife?

This is such a drama and she is such a manipulative **.

Yeah, I highly doubt the baby's yours. She probably sleeps around with other people.

Personally I find this paternity thing VERY VERY iffy by just counting days. It is NOT accurate and correct me if I'm wrong (Han Solo? yittz?) but can you really get a paternity test when you're pregnant? I highly doubt the accuracy of this and it'll likely be inaccessible and quite expensive.

So yeaa...well you know what, you're a man, and you made a mistake, and you gotta face the consequences. Tell her to tell her husband the truth if she doesn't want an abortion.

Do you know the husband personally? Because I'm gonna say that's horrible if you do, regardless of what type of person he is.

But anyway, since everyone is selfish, I'll say it. If you can get away with it, just tell her to get an abortion and get away from her. This is the selfish route and gets you out of the most sht.

The only issue---how do you know she isn't going to bite you back in the ***? The thing about dramas is that they are based on real stories, just like we are shown here. And radken, unless his account taken by someone else, so far hasn't shown any troll tendencies, so I guess we're trying to help him.

So yeah, maybe some other day, she gets into an argument with her husband and all her secret doings with you blurts out. Or someone else besides you and her know.

So yeah, protect yourself, despite making mistakes, try to think it over. Just based on what a manipulative and lying woman she is, I would just fess up at this point and if the husband wants to punch you, well you kinda asked for it.

Are you in the US? I'm not sure about adultery laws and whether you could get charged/fined/etc. Hmm...

As for an innocent life, blah blah, well, I support abortion so I'm not really against it. But yeah, depends on your personal beliefs too etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Jaded, I totally agree with what you are saying.

This is totally wrong.
    First, the wife cheats.
    Second, she is stupid to get pregnant.
    Thirdly, misled the husband to think that the child is his and for him to raise and love.
    Mislead the child to think that the father is the blood father.

When will all this lying end
    OMG, I can't believe all of this... This sounds like one of those major dramas that we see in series OR one of those big dramas that we see on talk shows.If she decides to have the baby, I can totally imagine the wife one day going onto a talk show to finally crack the secret to the husband about her affair and then saying that the child may or may not be his... I have a thing about people lying through their teeth. I stopped being friends with a number of people because of it. I mean everyone lies, but it depends on what they are lying about and why... The types of lies in these situations are way too severe..

I had a feeling that Radken already did something with this girl, but didn't want to say.... What a big drama and by the sound of it, it may not end happily.Not sure if the baby is yours or not though. It may not be, however, I think it is important for you to find out. I hope that everything will end up ok though. Good luck Radken and maybe there will be a miracle to solve everything...
    Last edited by Trinie; 02-03-09 at 04:08 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Where is your feeling for the innocent baby?
    Why would the baby has to pay the ultimate price of death just to make the lives of the wrongdoers easier??

There are too many abortions already. Over 1 million babies a year pay the ultimate price due to heartless parents in USA alone. I would call it 21st Century Genocide.
    lets leave this for the abortion topic and not here
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    OMG, I can't believe all of this... This sounds like one of those major dramas that we see in series OR one of those big dramas that we see on talk shows.If she decides to have the baby, I can totally imagine the wife one day going onto a talk show to finally crack the secret to the husband about her affair and then saying that the child may or may not be his... I have a thing about people lying through their teeth. I stopped being friends with a number of people because of it. I mean everyone lies, but it depends on what they are lying about and why... The types of lies in these situations are way too severe..

I had a feeling that Radken already did something with this girl, but didn't want to say.... What a big drama and by the sound of it, it may not end happily.Not sure if the baby is yours or not though. It may not be, however, I think it is important for you to find out. I hope that everything will end up ok though. Good luck Radken and maybe there will be a miracle to solve everything...
    What Thor wrote is harsh, but that is the truth.
    Radken and Jackie's affair story is good enough for the Maury and Jerry Springer talk shows.

1) Radken admitted to sleeping with her previously, for those who missed it in a 10 page thread.

2) Trust, but verify. First, make sure she is really pregnant; a bit convenient to have positive pregnancy test results in her purse, ready and waiting for you to try and break up, right? Run another one. Second, make sure the baby is yours. Get what is known as a 'pre-natal paternity test'. Just like it's not fair for her husband to be stuck with your kid, you don't want to be stuck with responsibility for his kid, OR the kid of whoever else she's been porking.

At this point, there's no point in telling the husband, because you aren't even 100% sure if there's a baby, much less if the baby is yours, his, or whoever's. Figure all of this out first.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    but can you really get a paternity test when you're pregnant? I highly doubt the accuracy of this and it'll likely be inaccessible and quite expensive.
    Yes, you can get the paternity test during pregnancy but it's likely that the procedure is expensive.

But anyway, since everyone is selfish, I'll say it. If you can get away with it, just tell her to get an abortion and get away from her. This is the selfish route and gets you out of the most sht.

As for an innocent life, blah blah, well, I support abortion so I'm not really against it. But yeah, depends on your personal beliefs too etc.
    Open your heart, have mercy for the defendless innocent baby. Do not give advice to people to end a life of a defendless innocent baby!

People are jumping to conclusions. It’s still unknown whether there is really a fetus, and whether the baby belongs to Rad.

So, hold off on decision on telling the husband or not and keeping the baby or not.

Those decisions really should come after she decides what she wants to do with the marriage.

I really don’t think any good will come out of telling the husband unless it’s absolutely necessary, like if she’s leaving him. If he’s fine with separating, I would not even mention the cheating or the baby, if there is a baby. I think people saying oh it’s important to be honest and stuff like that are just being naïve.

I am in no ways condoning what Rad or the woman did, but what’s done is done. What’s important now is not honesty; it is about weighing your options and making the best of this situation.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Agreed. You got into this situation because you didn't think. Now the only way to make the best of it is by starting to think, instead of reacting on impulse and emotion, including guilt.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

my advice:

wait it out. let the girl make the decision. =)
    Hatred is a curve blade. The harm we do to others, we also do to ourselves.

i tell you, some ppl argue for the sake of arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    click to show/hide spoilers

Our Dear Radken,

I am starting to doubt your story. I think you are leading us on, perhaps trying to make this forum more lively.

Your question was: "Is it wrong to mess with another man's wife?". The question did not seem right from you. When we use the word "mess", we know that that is someting that is not good, not orderly and it is wrong. SO why do you ask us if it is wrong if you know that already.
    Every scenerio seem perfect fit. Husband abuse the family finances, husband stays out late comes home only in the morning, girl getting drunk, sob story. Seems like a good setup for your story.

Now she is pregnant.
    A woman knows she is pregnant when she misses her period. So when did that happened, and she never told you until you talked to her seriously. She is a married woman, she has to know there has to be consequences. don't seem right that she said nothing until now.

You topic was started on Jan 28th, 2009. You did not indicate that you were intimate until later in the posts. So how far is she into the pregnancy, 4 weeks, 6weeks????. So if you were doing her that long, is it not too late to post that question?

You did her once and she is pregnant. You must be Wyatt Earp, shoot and never miss.
    If you have sex with her many times, it is inconceivable that you take you did not take precautions (and condoms is not the only method). Surely both of you must be aware of the risks and consequences.

Tell us the truth, do not let us worry for you.
    Messing with another man's wife is one thing. He can forgive and move on if he still love her.
    But getting her pregnant is another thing. You invaded his property, and contempminated the goods. He will be less forgiving.

If this story is indeed true, Take heed.
    I had a similar approach as yours, Thor, (seeing the other side of the coin) that Raddie could be afterall trying to bring some life to the debate forum (hence pulling our legs). But my idea was not as detail as yours.

Glad to catch you around!

Raddie, Thor gave some very clear-headed and detailed advice. Don't let the emotions override your mind. Steady, cool down and sort it out, if that child could be yours.

1) She did the test and it shows positive, how many months is that (the baby in her)?

2) Even if it was more than once you did, when was that?

My point is, you can know if she's trying to hoodwink you with tracking back the dates. You may have idea how this biology works (hmm is that considered biology or chemistry? Physiology?) She's like any other human female, biology surely is applicable in here.

We have doctors in here. Be glad, you're in SPCNET.

Open your heart, have mercy for the defendless innocent baby. Do not give advice to people to end a life of a defendless innocent baby!
    *gasp* TC, is that really you? Wow!
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 02-03-09 at 06:58 PM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Where is your feeling for the innocent baby?
    Why would the baby has to pay the ultimate price of death just to make the lives of the wrongdoers easier??

There are too many abortions already. Over 1 million babies a year pay the ultimate price due to heartless parents in USA alone. I would call it 21st Century Genocide.
    This burst of compassion is rather ironic coming from someone who strongly and heartlessly advocates killing and eating endangered species...
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    This burst of compassion is rather ironic coming from someone who strongly and heartlessly advocates killing and eating endangered species...
    I think you and Cedrey have misjudged TC. He cares for humans, not for animals - he doesn't see them on the same level which explains his different level of compassion.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Few things:-

1) Its pretty hard to do a parternity test at this early stage of pregnancy. Its what 8 weeks or so? Assuming that she misses her period.

An amniocentesis can be performed at ~ week 12-20 weeks for medical purposes, and dna samples can be gotten for partenity test but this test is highly invasive with a chance of causing an abortion about 5-10%, not counting bleeding issues etc.

Honestly, if the baby is yours, and you are subjecting your future partner to such a test - i just plainly don't think that it is a good start to a lasting relationship.

I'm not sure if there's any advances in recent years with blood tests that try to test for fetal tissues in the maternal blood, and whether dna identifications can be made using such tests. This, unfortunately, is a highly specialized genetics medicine area which i'm no expert of.

2) Finding out the dates is nuts too. You are relying on her to tell you the truth, and making a big assumption that no one else is copulating with her.

3) Its early days yet, but nearly 25% to 50% of pregnancies would end up in miscarriage.

So, in summary, tough nuts and tough situations to be in- no tests really for paternal identification that is safe until the baby is born.

At this stage, i think the decision making would depend on the following issues:-
    1) Do you want to be with her and accept any responsibility?
    2) Does she want to be with you and get a separation/divorce from the husband?
    3) Does she want the baby?
    4) Do you trust her enough to believe that the baby is yours, and raised it as your own?

The pregnancy is just complicating things but the underlying issue is the relationship issue.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    I think you and Cedrey have misjudged TC. He cares for humans, not for animals - he doesn't see them on the same level which explains his different level of compassion.
    Yeah, he cares about humans, unless they're Black or poor or in need.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Perhaps the misjudge, on a judgemental TC.

The consistent selfishness and adamant yet a compassion that flunctuates more inconsistent than the stock market.

OT: Oh come'on Raddie, tell us your pulling our legs. It's more than a month to April 1st.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 02-03-09 at 08:01 PM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

You been duped.
    Let me guess something about Jackie.
    -no income
    -did not do well in school
    -supported by her husband
    -no future.

A couple of girls tried this trick on me but i always use protection, and they were not married.
    Last edited by Snapper; 02-03-09 at 08:48 PM.

I hope the next major announcement we hear is not that she wants you to kill the husband ("It's the only way we can be together"). That would just be far too cliched.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    1) Radken admitted to sleeping with her previously, for those who missed it in a 10 page thread.
    I didn't read all of it, so after the first couple of posts where ppl asked if he slept with her and he posted as if to say no, I assumed it was a no.

The other thing Radken must watch out for is this woman crying rape if the secret about her having an affair and being pregnant is leaked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo
    2) Finding out the dates is nuts too. You are relying on her to tell you the truth, and making a big assumption that no one else is copulating with her.
    No, you'd be relying on her to LIE and then you use that against her by DENY DENY DENY that "it's yo baby". My uncle pulled that trick a lot. I know, he's a bastard.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

That's what I'm saying...yeah you may get away with it now if she decides to stay with the husband and even if there really is no baby and she is being a liar. But later when things aren't all sunshine and clouds, she'll try to drag in back. She'll think: why is Radken having a good time when I'm not?

And if you date a future girl and fall in love with her, are you going to tell her the truth about Jackie? That you committed adultery? Because essentially if Jackie is manipulative, she probably collected proof and can spring it in your face anytime you want, and it could even be 2-3 years down the road who knows.....

Yes maybe I'm making this more into a drama. But hey, life imitates art, and she could totally be capable of that.

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    That's what I'm saying...yeah you may get away with it now if she decides to stay with the husband and even if there really is no baby and she is being a liar. But later when things aren't all sunshine and clouds, she'll try to drag in back. She'll think: why is Radken having a good time when I'm not?
    If he's already cut her out then, she'll have nothing on him. She can't exactly blackmail him for committing adultery!

And if you date a future girl and fall in love with her, are you going to tell her the truth about Jackie? That you committed adultery? Because essentially if Jackie is manipulative, she probably collected proof and can spring it in your face anytime you want, and it could even be 2-3 years down the road who knows....
    Easy. No sane man should ever disclose his past romances. It's stupid and it's a violation of the past women's privacy. If Jackie decided to bring it up and shame him, he could just say that she always had a thing for him and is jealous of his happiness and is making sh!t up. Everyone knows that you can't trust a jealous woman. If new girl gives him sh!t about it, dump the b!tch! Life's simple!
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."