Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: To Get Unstuck In Time 《隔世追兇》

i never got to see the ending. i had a school trip i had to go to

i love the ending..... sad that his father is not dead...
    ARASHI FOR DREAM...

Quote Originally Posted by Leen_zhihai View Post
    i love the ending..... sad that his father is not dead...
    you mean you actually wanted his father dead? wow.
    Christine Ng, Joyce Tang, Leila Tong, Shirley Yeung & Tavia Yeung.
    Raymond Lam & Roger Kwok

i loved this series, it was soo good and intriguing, kept u wanting more and more, i didnt like how floras life changed, i think she was better person when she was in the wheel car, but hey, they say if u change one thing in history then your present and future will be changed, hehe... i actually like roger in this series and i am NOT a roger fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelbabiie View Post
    i loved this series, it was soo good and intriguing, kept u wanting more and more, i didnt like how floras life changed, i think she was better person when she was in the wheel car, but hey, they say if u change one thing in history then your present and future will be changed, hehe... i actually like roger in this series and i am NOT a roger fan!!
    hahah! yea! the cases were intriguing! (:

i preferred the Flora in the wheelchair much more too! she was more innocent & cuter! & she & Roger were adorable! hahah.

Roger's character was nice in here! it was the show that made me a Roger fan.
    Christine Ng, Joyce Tang, Leila Tong, Shirley Yeung & Tavia Yeung.
    Raymond Lam & Roger Kwok

loved this series. roger's good to watch. great acting. although the storyline is like the US movie 'frequency', but i enjoyed the hong kong version just as much, if not better, because of the case solvings etc..

My mom banned me from it as I was neglecting my other stuff when as I watched it everyday!!!! But eventually I went to watched it at my friend's house!

I loved the series! I still do, it's one of my favourites.
    I loved Flora's character during the first half when she was still int he wheelchair and she was still my beloved and bubbly Gao Shan (or however you spell it). When she became Nicole, I just felt so disappointed. I kept that hope with me that something would happen to reverse everything and that Gao Shan would come back. When Nicole entered the picture, I just was like "Gao Shan's coming back, right? She HAS to come back."

It just got so screwed up when Morning Sir changed the timeline. I was angry at him for that.

Oh, by the by... TVBS is showing To Get Unstuck in Time in the evenings... I think around 9-10PM Pacific. It's in Mandarin though...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

roger is wonderful. and his dad is hilarious xDDD but i watched it too long ago so i can't really rmb it alr..but i do rmb that it got kinda screwy when roger interfered with history and the story plot just kind of went down from there. i liked patrick tang, flora chan, roger kwok and his dad hahah;D and his mum too! and shek sau, he was super cool