Page 81 of 421 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 8417

Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Yeah, that's YH on the right side. So weird...I'm wondering if this photo is posed like tongue-in-cheek. YH is jealous because he also wants a back massage by his beloved Nicky
    lol. good theory. but yeah, idk what they were thinking when they posed for this picture? hahaaa

It's so cute to see all the candid moments between the leads don't you think? I will miss seeing these interactions once they crank up, and we have to wait, what another 3-4 months before we see them together again?

Wonder who's big idea was this huh?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/1hfsd2.jpg')

Video: LSS interview on the set
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/j5gz1y.jpg')

Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-03-11 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Wonder who's big idea was this huh?
    Must be Nicky. Look at his laugh, "Muahahahah!"

YH & LSS seem to have grown much closer to Nicky in real life than Kevin or the other princes huh? LSS has as much scenes with Kevin, but she seems to hang out more with Nicky. (Or maybe because Charmaine Sheh is watching like an eagle )
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-03-11 at 11:52 PM.

YH & LSS seem to have grown much closer to Nicky in real life than Kevin or the other princes huh? LSS has as much scenes with Kevin, but she seems to hang out more with Nicky. (Or maybe because Charmaine Sheh is watching like an eagle )
    It's probably because Nicky is such a big kid on set. If you watch his BTS videos for his other dramas you would know. He loves to play around with the other actors a lot. Kevin on the other hand seems very friendly but a bit more reserved. Of course I'm basing this only on the BBJX BTS stuff so he may be just as lively backstage as well.

I would love to see LSS do more lively, fun roles, so we get to see the fun side of her as we do with the BTS stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
    I would love to see LSS do more lively, fun roles, so we get to see the fun side of her as we do with the BTS stuff. He loves to play around with the other actors a lot
    Plushie!!
    How did you manage to find us here?!!! LOL..just kidding. Yeah, I found his interactions cute even on stage with LSS and Kevin at the last press conference
    So do you like wuxia? Have you seen LSS's Guai Xia Yi Zhi Mei released earlier this year? This is by far her most liveliest character I think. So check it out if you haven't seen it

Here's the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/user/MuNianCi...366D066A00ED43

Chinesechik, I think it may be Zhang Han as the male lead in Tian Zhi Hen. Suddenly I saw Karen reponse to his weibo? That may be a hint??
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-04-11 at 01:32 PM.

I don't think LSS would suit Li Xiao Ran or Gao Yuan Yuan's career path. YH can be the next Hu Jun (who isn't good-looking) for all I care, but I see LSS going the Ruby Lin-type idol star path. Ruby has never done CCTV 正剧 before but became super A-list in a different way from Li Xiao Ran.
    Three Kingdoms is definitely 正剧 (zheng ju). Ruby has starred in four CCTV 正剧 - Princess of Dali, Ancestral Temple, Su DongPo and Nan Cai Nu Mao. I hope LSS does at least 1 CCTV 正剧 before she turns 30, as she'd outgrow RPG & idol wuxia by then. Actresses with a good 正剧 record will still be in high demand past the age of 35.

I am looking forward very much in seeing LSS as Ruoxi in BBJX which will mark her first role in a series that is close to 正剧 (in my opinion, that is). Anyway, lots of 正剧 are romance stories - Three Kingdoms is full of compelling romances.

I guarantee you - her hottest and best romance will be with Nicky in BBJX!

Plushie!!
    How did you manage to find us here?!!! LOL..just kidding. Yeah, I found his interactions cute even on stage with LSS and Kevin at the last press conference
    So do you like wuxia? Have you seen LSS's Guai Xia Yi Zhi Mei released earlier this year? This is by far her most liveliest character I think. So check it out if you haven't seen it
    Bahahahhah! You'll never be rid of me!! I'll chase you guys down wherever you all go.

I'm also a LSS fan too. . I only found out they were making BBJX into a drama because of her. So it was nice to know Nicky was in it too as an added bonus.

I love wuxia! I started reading Jin Yong and Gu Long stuff when I was quite young. I agree San Niang is LSS's liveliest character yet, but I am curious to see what she'd be like in a more bubbly, innocent role. One of those pure happy ones. haha.
    Last edited by Plushie; 03-04-11 at 02:53 PM.

I'm also a LSS fan too. . I only found out they were making BBJX into a drama because of her. So it was nice to know Nicky was in it too as an added bonus.
    Well, looks like we didn't go far or hide well enough

Oh really? I was under the impression you were more of Nicky's fan because I don't remember you saying anything of LSS (was it obvious I was LSS's fan?..lol) And YES, boy did you get a full package in Bu Bu Jing Xin. Your love of the novel, the drama being made, and your Nicky and LSS being the leads! How could you get so lucky?...hehehe.

I would like to ask....you stated that they're making the drama because of LSS? I always had this assumption that LSS got the female lead by default because YH (who was supposed to be lead) left Tangren, and that the company needed their own artist to lead the production. And at the beginning, LSS herself didn't look like she wanted to be the lead because of her inexperience and the pressures. This was only my assumption though....

I guarantee you - her hottest and best romance will be with Nicky in BBJX
    I am prepared for it! lol.....

Transferred from Bu Bu thread....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/ekn7t3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/28anqky.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-04-11 at 05:11 PM.

Chinesechik, I think it may be Zhang Han as the male lead in Tian Zhi Hen. Suddenly I saw Karen reponse to his weibo? That may be a hint??
    lol. well, i looked it up on baidu, and so far its still rumors/speculation. i guess we'll find out soon enough though...

I love wuxia! I started reading Jin Yong and Gu Long stuff when I was quite young. I agree San Niang is LSS's liveliest character yet, but I am curious to see what she'd be like in a more bubbly, innocent role. One of those pure happy ones. haha.
    Between Jin Yong and Gu Long, I actually prefer Jin Yong because I find his characters & stories a lot more epic, and he incorporates a lot more history in his books - e.g. in LOCH, he devoted whole chapter to history of the Mongolians in China. Gu Long seems to be more like legend/folktales - somehow his stories are much shorter to me, as his writing is made up of short sentences and paragraphs. But then again, i haven't read enough Gu Long.

Xiao Xiao...I think Plushie meant that he's been following news about LSS. He only found out that BBJX is going to be made into a drama because he was following news about her. He probably knew about BBJX, the novel, long before, but didn't connect it with LSS until later. Right Plushie?

BBJX was actually introduced to Tangren by YH and was meant to be tailer-made for him. But frankly, after reading the novel, I cannot cannot imagine him as 4th or 8th. CANNOT! (he looks like everyone's baby brother) I'm happy with him being 13th, although I think he could have made a better 14th than Lin Gengxin .
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-04-11 at 06:19 PM.

LXX...I think Plushie meant that he's been following news about LSS. He only found out that BBJX is going to be made into a drama because he was following news about her. He probably knew about BBJX, the novel, long before, but didn't connect it with LSS until later. Right Plushie?
    Ahh!! Sorry, I misinterpret the statement...
    I only found out they were making BBJX into a drama because of her.
    ..hehehe thanks xiaolong. Wait a minute, I had another assumption, I thought Plushie was a girl, errr..I mean a young lady??????????....Ooops...hehehe, hope no offense being made here

I cannot cannot imagine him as 4th or 8th. CANNOT! (he looks like everyone's baby brother
    I don't know....YH doesn't look that young in his bald look anymore...hehehe. I think he looks older than his 9th and 10th brother in Bu Bu.

I don't know....YH doesn't look that young in his bald look anymore...hehehe. I think he looks older than his 9th and 10th brother in Bu Bu.
    Hmmm...10th looks young because of his comical personality. But don't think 9th (Han Dong) looks that young. I think 8th/Kevin looks more youthful than 9th/Han Dong.

It's not just about looks. Even though YH is a good actor, his acting is not mature enough. That's why I didn't think he fitted the role in Tian Di Min Xin at all, but he was fine in Prince's Study.

(I'm crazy about Qing Dynasty and Yongzheng now - i didn't bother to watch Prince's Study before, but now I keep watching it on repeat all because he's Yongzheng's son . And I find I actually enjoy Prince's Study more than even LOCH because of the Qing history I've been reading up)

I do get the feeling a number of support characters will shine in BBJX (particularly Han Dong's 9th). Happens with Tangren all the time.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-05-11 at 06:57 AM.

LSS has as much scenes with Kevin, but she seems to hang out more with Nicky. (Or maybe because Charmaine Sheh is watching like an eagle )
    Hey xiaolong, how true do you think that article was about the reporter approaching LSS and she said she can't talk right now and had to rushed away when the reporters want to asked about Kevin?

You are going to positively love LSS & Nicky's romance in Bu Bu. The type of romance to be remembered and played over your head for ages.
    Yes, I definitely love the romance scenes from the BTS pictures. This is my ideal romance story, I love male characters to be cold-hearted yet would ever-be so dedicated to the one he loves

Hey xiaolong, how true do you think that article was about the reporter approaching LSS and she said she can't talk right now and had to rushed away when the reporters want to asked about Kevin?
    Oh please, it's HK tabloids, not to be taken seriously! But wow...what a way for LSS to become "known" to HK?

I'm also going to wonder at the creative transformation Tangren has to go through - from the depth & seriousness of Bu Bu Jing Xin to an entirely different series like Tian Zhi Hen! (I mean, how deep can RPG characters be?)

Aside: The Bu Bu novel thread in Academia section is now active with sleep-deprived novel fans like me (it's like 6am in HK!).

Yes, I definitely love the romance scenes from the BTS pictures. This is my ideal romance story, I love male characters to be cold-hearted yet would ever-be so dedicated to the one he loves
    exactly my thoughts. we have like the same taste xiaoxiao!

Ahh!! Sorry, I misinterpret the statement... ..hehehe thanks xiaolong. Wait a minute, I had another assumption, I thought Plushie was a girl, errr..I mean a young lady??????????....Ooops...hehehe, hope no offense being made here
    That's because I am a girl!! When did I become a "he"?!?! Do I seem like I'm a male? >.<"

However, thanks xiaolong! For explaining that for me. I just went back and read that sentence again and I realized how weird I worded it. =X

Oh really? I was under the impression you were more of Nicky's fan because I don't remember you saying anything of LSS (was it obvious I was LSS's fan?..lol) And YES, boy did you get a full package in Bu Bu Jing Xin. Your love of the novel, the drama being made, and your Nicky and LSS being the leads! How could you get so lucky?...hehehe.
    I've always liked LSS. I believe I mentioned in a previous post in the BBJX thread that I have watched all of LSS's stuff since The Young Warriors of the Yang Clan. Well all except Tian Ya Zhi Nu because that drama just didn't appeal to me at all. I think LSS is very pretty. ^^

Between Jin Yong and Gu Long, I actually prefer Jin Yong because I find his characters & stories a lot more epic, and he incorporates a lot more history in his books - e.g. in LOCH, he devoted whole chapter to history of the Mongolians in China. Gu Long seems to be more like legend/folktales - somehow his stories are much shorter to me, as his writing is made up of short sentences and paragraphs. But then again, i haven't read enough Gu Long.
    Gu Long has a very unique style of writing. His novels also tends to be focused on human nature and the ugly/good side of it. It's hard for me to describe it but history is never a focus, the characters are. I like Jin Yong's stuff a bit more, but some of Gu Long's heros and especially his villains, are fascinating.

This is my ideal romance story, I love male characters to be cold-hearted yet would ever-be so dedicated to the one he loves
    Me too.
    Last edited by Plushie; 03-05-11 at 02:59 AM.

^ awwww plushie!! haha. if it's any consolation, i always thought you were a girl.

Oops! Sorry Plushie! I should have figured out from your adoring descriptions of Nicky's big honkin' nose.

That's because I am a girl!! When did I become a "he"?!?! Do I seem like I'm a male? >.<"
    Don't blame me!!!! It's not my fault....I always did thought you were a girl, but when xiaolong post this:
    LXX...I think Plushie meant that he's been following news about LSS. He only found out that BBJX is going to be made into a drama because he was following news about her. He probably knew about BBJX, the novel, long before, but didn't connect it with LSS until later. Right Plushie?
    You know how many "he" are in that comment???? So I thought xiaolong knew something I didn't!!...LOL!

So, I know how sick you guys must be of the conference videos I'm posting up another one anyways...hehehe, from a different view/angle. I just love @ :37, the part when Nicky, LSS, and Kevin did their skits...so cute!

This is such a good MV of 4th and Ruo Xi.
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-06-11 at 12:36 AM.

Keep the picts and comments and MVs coming gals- I'm lovin' 'em! So much thanks and appreciation from me!

One thing though, I suspect that the drama is not going to be able to quite live up to the novel. Nearly impossible given how much excitement the novel has generated and massive readership- even the relatively weak drama Gong I think got huge ratings because of the popularity of Bu Bu Jing Xing, the novel, and other "Travel to the past" (chuan yue) novels which have been all the rage in the past few years.

In fact, Hollywood or otherwise, there are loads of examples of movies not living up to the expectations of their original, usually awesome books, even when helmed by the very experienced, so I'm trying to dial my expectations accordingly.

Its hard when you have people like Damian Lau (and yes I'm even pleasantly surprised by Nicky!) making their scenes look so cool and majestic... plus knowing that Tong Hua is part of the scripting team! But trying to keep a firm grasp of what I can realistically expect so that I can enjoy the drama for what it is likely to be (probably a bit idol'ish, even if stylishingly made! )

And hey, if it turns out that this is a smashingly done drama, with all the dramatic accents hit perfectly, acting gorgeous enough to make you forget that they're acting and every scene churning your guts like the novel does, then I'll be the first to be swooning at this site and the fastest to eat my words and be thrilled about it!

Keeping low expectations is a win-win sort of situation...

PS Thanks Xiaoxiao- that MV of 4th and Ruoxi is awesome... I'm sooo keeping my fingers crossed that their romance comes off beautifully in the drama since it was so gut-wrenching in the novel!