Page 36 of 229 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Swordsman 2012 《笑傲江湖》 - Wallace Huo, Joe Chen, Yuan Shan Shan

OMG, OMG. Some of the people here are leads (or at least once in their careers) in dramas and/or movies. I'm getting really excited now! I'm so happy for Wallace!

I wonder who will play the 6 freaks?

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    OMG, OMG. Some of the people here are leads (or at least once in their careers) in dramas and/or movies. I'm getting really excited now! I'm so happy for Wallace!

I wonder who will play the 6 freaks?
    tobemela, can you please confirm if I got the name of the actor playing Ji Wu Shi right?
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by ice_mountain23 View Post
    Hehe, I find Joe Chen has better screen presence and charisma on screen.

She's not really my favourite taiwanese actress but unlike some actresses whose have had a smooth sailing career (e.g. my bb shi shi), her path was pretty rocky to get where she is today.

I donno, but I always thought DFBB was sort of like Lee Jun Ki-ish type of "beautiful". Still, I hope Joe doesn't butcher the character up if the writing's going to be bad...

I wonder if she'll become friends with Wallace since he seems to get quite close with his fellow Taiwanese in mainland.
    LOL, Joe was Wallace's only publicly known girlfriend but they broke up in 2004. People bombarded YZ for getting Joe in SOD but I don’t think both of them mind at all. Besides, it was a peaceful broke up and none of the two made any comments publicly during that difficult period.

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    tobemela, can you please confirm if I got the name of the actor playing Ji Wu Shi right?
    Yes, you got it right. I hope he is 张卫健 (Dicky Cheung Wai Kin) who will play Hei Bai Zi, once a golden boy of TVB!
    Last edited by tobemela; 03-21-12 at 12:34 AM.

Yes, you got it right. I hope he is 张卫健 (Dicky Cheung Wai Kin) who will play Hei Bai Zi, once a golden boy of TVB!
    thanks...

Finally! Some more casts as released by Yu Zheng and Hunan TV:

Wang Lin as Mrs. Lin
    Kou Zhen Hai as Lin Zhen Nan
    Zong Feng Yan as Liu Zheng Feng
    He Jia Yi as Ding Yi
    Zhang Zhuo Wen as Lu Da You
    Lu Jia Rong as Lan Feng Huang
    Tian Yang (?) as Ji Wu Shi
    Zhang Wei Jian as Hei Bai Zi
    Hei Zi as Ren Wo Xing
    Hu Dong as Zuo Leng Chan
    Guo Dong Dong as Gu Tong
    Wang Shuang as Bai Ying
    Cheng Cheng as Lao De Nuo
    Yang Ming Na as Ning Zhong Ze
    Liang Jia Ren as Feng Qing Yang
    Wang Lin is the widow from New Yi Jian Mei? I dunno the rest apart from Dicky Cheung

Dicky Cheung used to be in lots of China Wuxia dramas early 2000s if I recalled.
    Wow the cast look impressive, beside the female leads "role eyes"
    I cant wait. That picture looks so scary since I am scare of height, it's just making me dizzy by looking at the cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Wang Lin is the widow from New Yi Jian Mei? I dunno the rest apart from Dicky Cheung
    Her: $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/45daeeafjw1dr7771qyq1j.jpg')

and I can really see Mrs. Lin in her...

Her: $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/45daeeafjw1dr7771qyq1j.jpg')

and I can really see Mrs. Lin in her...
    Yeah that is the one. Mrs Lin is Lin Ping zhi's mum? Only a tiny role in the novel

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Yeah that is the one. Mrs Lin is Lin Ping zhi's mum? Only a tiny role in the novel
    Yes she's LPZ's mom. and you're right. and I really can't imagine if her role will be extended.

Oh saw another familiar name, Liang Jia Ren as Feng Qing Yang. Is he the old Tvb actor who acted as Guo Jing in Andy Lau's version of Roch?

Quote Originally Posted by Hana6002 View Post
    Dicky Cheung used to be in lots of China Wuxia dramas early 2000s if I recalled.
    Wow the cast look impressive, beside the female leads "role eyes" I cant wait. That picture looks so scary since I am scare of height, it's just making me dizzy by looking at the cliff.
    Sorry about that. Fortunately I'm not that afraid of height. I did a 111 meters bungee jump at Victoria Falls, Africa before.

I don't know how did YZ manage to get such a good cast for SOD.

Wow, wonder who will that be!

YZ: For those wondering who will play Yang Lian Ting 杨莲亭, here is my hint: he is a super idol, handsome and charming and be loved by most. Wait for the stills to get an answer, but not in the near future, haha!
    @于正1978 : 大家关心#笑傲江湖#里的杨莲亭是谁演?我给点提示,一线偶像小生,帅气逼人,绝对吸引广大粉丝,至于答案 ,定完妆告诉你,不过暂时还不会拍到,呵呵!

Wow, wonder who will that be!

YZ: For those wondering who will play Yang Lian Ting 杨莲亭, here is my hint: he is a super idol, handsome and charming and be loved by most. Wait for the stills to get an answer, but not in the near future, haha!
    @于正1978 : 大家关心#笑傲江湖#里的杨莲亭是谁演?我给点提示,一线偶像小生,帅气逼人,绝对吸引广大粉丝,至于答案 ,定完妆告诉你,不过暂时还不会拍到,呵呵!
    I just read this book 2 months ago and I dont remember who is Yang Lian Ting. Or maybe I cant recall the name from Chinese to Vietnamese because I read the book in Vietnamese. Can someone remind me who is Yang Lian Ting that Yu Zheng feels the need to get BIG IDOL to play this role.
    Last edited by Hana6002; 03-21-12 at 03:59 AM.

Wow, wonder who will that be! YZ: For those wondering who will play Yang Lian Ting 杨莲亭, here is my hint: he is a super idol, handsome and charming and be loved by most. Wait for the stills to get an answer, but not in the near future, haha! @于正1978 : 大家关心#笑傲江湖#里的杨莲亭是谁演?我给点提示,一线偶像小生,帅气逼人,绝对吸引广大粉丝,至于答案 ,定完妆告诉你,不过暂时还不会拍到,呵呵!
    Super idol, handsome and charming... hmmm, Well, as long as its not Mickey He (although I can't describe him with those three descriptions, who knows if YZ thinks so )

Quote Originally Posted by Hana6002 View Post
    I just read this book 2 months ago and I dont remember who is Yang Lian Ting. Or maybe I cant recall the name from Chinese to Vietnamese because I read the book in Vietnamese. Can someone remind me who is Yang Lian Ting that Yu Zhend feels the need to get BIG IDOL to play this role.
    He's DFBB's boy toy I mean lover

He's DFBB's boy toy I mean lover
    Oh yes I remember now but a BIG IDOL who will play a 20-30mins scene? Unless.... Hmm I think Yu Zheng will change the script to much for my taste already. Are they going to show the love story of him and DBFF too? Oh gosh...I am not ready for this.

Hmmm. Super idol? maybe Vic 7hou? Jerry Yan? Or Raymond Lam? or Feng Shao feng as guset star?

Is this still Xiandu?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4827a92djw1dr7dqxhtz7j.jpg')

于正1978: 纯天然的景色实在太怡人了!#笑傲江湖#有福了,好天气,好心情,好色彩!

Yu Zheng:The natural scenery is really too pleasant! Xiao Ao Jiang Hu has good fortune, good weather, good mood, good character!

ME: 3 days to go!

Is this still Xiandu?
    I think so

More news (posted today at 16:49):

Many artistes have already joined in. YZ arrived today as well. Wallace will go to Xiandu tonight. This afternoon the artistes were trying on their costumes. A journey will begin~~~ $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/36/gza_org.gif')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/d9/ye_org.gif')
    #笑傲江湖#演员很多已经进组,编剧#于正#今天也到了,晚上#霍建华#也将到达#仙都# 下午大家在试戏服,即将开始一段旅程~~~~