Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

Those plum blossom are beautiful, and they are real too, not like in Strange Hero where they had to use fake ones
    I think this drama will have a very beautiful backdrop. It's also a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana6002 View Post
    Those plum blossom are beautiful, and they are real too, not like in Strange Hero where they had to use fake ones
    I think this drama will have a very beautiful backdrop. It's also a bonus.
    Xiandu is beautiful and the people who work in the temple are very nice. When I left the temple today they asked me to stay to have dinner with them! I guess probably because I turned up there 2 days in a row and stayed around with them whilst other tourists came in in a hurry. With or without seeing Wallace I think this trip is worthwhile. Today I climbed up the mountain and was exhausted. A healthy looking 75 years old lady who sells small things at the mountain top for 14 years was concerned because I told her I felt tried and sleepy. She said feeling sleepy is not a good sign. She told me to press the acupuncture point between my thumb and the first finger. It worked! wow...I was at "Huashan" after all!

I have enough of this type of news purely made for propaganda. http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2012-03-29/12103593313.shtml It said Wallace will participate in New Bai Fa Mo Nu Chuna and Nicky will play the lead of Zhuo Yi Hang. This drama wil start in April. First of all Wallace is busy filming Swordsman. Besides, I don't expect him to play no 2 any more (unless it's a mega project). XMSY was a trap and it can't happen twice!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/7e7779bdgw1drgt6vh79mj.jpg')

What do you think about him playing both LHC and YLT?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/676bd858gw1drgxx6xxxtj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/9bb3d631gw1drgvv8fxvfj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    Xiandu is beautiful and the people who work in the temple are very nice. When I left the temple today they asked me to stay to have dinner with them! I guess probably because I turned up there 2 days in a row and stayed around with them whilst other tourists came in in a hurry. With or without seeing Wallace I think this trip is worthwhile. Today I climbed up the mountain and was exhausted. A healthy looking 75 years old lady who sells small things at the mountain top for 14 years was concerned because I told her I felt tried and sleepy. She said feeling sleepy is not a good sign. She told me to press the acupuncture point between my thumb and the first finger. It worked! wow...I was at "Huashan" after all!
    Wow sounds interesting, so u felt wide awake immediately after that? Is that a real temple on the mountain top with monks or is it just a tourist spot? So will u go there tomorrow again? Btw where are ur beautiful pics?

What do you think about him playing both LHC and YLT?
    I am alright with it. YLT is just a minor character, more like a cameo appearance. Perhaps other less keen eyed viewers wont even notice its acted by the same guy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Wow sounds interesting, so u felt wide awake immediately after that? Is that a real temple on the mountain top with monks or is it just a tourist spot? So will u go there tomorrow again? Btw where are ur beautiful pics?
    I felt terribly before that and felt much better after pressing that acupuncture point.Yes, I'll go back to that temple tomorrow. When I left they started to set up the scenes at the courtyard of the temple. Hopefully they will film outside of the enclosed temple tomorrow. But according to the weather forecast it'll rain tomorrow. It's a real temple open for tourists but I didn't see any monks. I need to buy a ticket (about USD9 per visit) to enter the temple. I'm using a Windows computer at the moment and don't have the application to resize the photos (my original photos are about 34m each). I can only post my photos when I get back home with my iMac.
    Last edited by tobemela; 03-29-12 at 10:37 AM.

somebody help me..i want link video for lian cheng's scene in QSHF...thank you..

I have enough of this type of news purely made for propaganda. http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2012-03-29/12103593313.shtml It said Wallace will participate in New Bai Fa Mo Nu Chuna and Nicky will play the lead of Zhuo Yi Hang. This drama wil start in April. First of all Wallace is busy filming Swordsman. Besides, I don't expect him to play no 2 any more (unless it's a mega project). XMSY was a trap and it can't happen twice!

They just translated this news into Vietnamese, and fans are making a racket about this just like they did with DMY. I dont really get this, these reporters why dont they do some research or homework before get their news published. How many times have they been reporting false news already?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6d7aaf83gw1drh5jns294j.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Denisseluv2011 View Post
    somebody help me..i want link video for lian cheng's scene in QSHF...thank you..
    Do you mean you want to know how to link a video to this thread or you want a link for Wallace scenes only in QSHF? You can hit the insert video icon to insert a video to this thread. If for the latter I can give you a link when I get home as I can't access Utube at the moment. I have created a playlist in my Utube channel just for LC's scenes only.
    Last edited by tobemela; 03-30-12 at 02:01 AM.

From facebook

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/9bb3d631gw1drhirt1yb1j.jpg')

i want to a link for wallace scenes only in QSHF....because will watch lian cheng again...only lian cheng

Quote Originally Posted by Denisseluv2011 View Post
    i want to a link for wallace scenes only in QSHF....because will watch lian cheng again...only lian cheng
    You may refer to my post #3095 for the link...

I felt terribly before that and felt much better after pressing that acupuncture point.Yes, I'll go back to that temple tomorrow. When I left they started to set up the scenes at the courtyard of the temple. Hopefully they will film outside of the enclosed temple tomorrow. But according to the weather forecast it'll rain tomorrow. It's a real temple open for tourists but I didn't see any monks. I need to buy a ticket (about USD9 per visit) to enter the temple. I'm using a Windows computer at the moment and don't have the application to resize the photos (my original photos are about 34m each). I can only post my photos when I get back home with my iMac.
    Wow 9USD to visit a temple seems quite expensive... So did it rain today? U managed to catch any filming ??

You may refer to my post #3095 for the link...
    thanks tobemela...

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Wow 9USD to visit a temple seems quite expensive... So did it rain today? U managed to catch any filming ??
    I didn't stay long as Wallace is still in the cave. Heard he'll turn up tomorrow.

A nice drawing of Wallace$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/7377abb1jw1drhxx6ifdzj.jpg')