Page 63 of 114 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2269

Thread: The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Thanks. The strange thing is that up to now, she still does not know that he is zwj.

Am I right to say that it is now all "heavy" stuff to the ending? No more fun and light moments.
    Maybe a little fun when we see the comedy gang back in GMD. Otherwise only a few sweet moments after the wedding (before the storm).

YL only recognises him as A Niu.

Here you go. The singer is a male

3 = have it been sung? - gonna be in ep 36 (the boat scene) & again in ep 40 (by the river scene, in the trailer)
    4 = have it been sung? - never heard before

WTF!! They are recycling 1994 script.

Possible plotline from trailer so far:
    *YL lost memory and brought back to Ming sect. In 1994 she is the one revealing ZZR's deed.
    *Sequence where ZWJ was blamed on killing 7th Wudang hero possibly cut out.

I've been enjoying it so far, but.. what the heck!! Please dont make it into another Yu Zheng's drama.

Bye, XZ.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i66.tinypic.com/28l50jr.png')

At least, zwj did make a final attempt in trying to rescue xz in this series.
    Will xz appear in the late episode?

Have a question:
    GFPP noted that she has two enemies. I thought there is only one = zwj's medical teacher. Who is the other one?

B
    Quote Originally Posted by lenje View Post
    Can I play along?

Felix Wong:
    LOCH '82 - Guo Jing
    DGSD '82 - Xu Zhu
    DGSD '97 - Xiao/Qiao Feng

Zong Fengyan:
    Swordsman '12 - Qu Yang
    DGSD '13 - Murong Fu
    ROCH '14 - Ouyang Feng
    LOCH '17 - Wangyan Honglie
    HSDS '19 - Fan Yao
    Xie xun was in two roch, sod/spw13, loch17, and probably another i missed.

Lau Dan and qiufeng82 was in a lot of foreign outside hk jinyong. They love vs stung greats with hk vet to capitalize off their fame during golden age even yideng19

Poor xz. Almost burnt by own mother. And bad zwj. How must you say you only treat xz as your younger sister? Can't you say "best friend"?
    It was staged. I like the details added context , but sometime the minor changes line line drop and awkward transition gave me peeves.

So, zm is willing to go Persia with zwj to find xz.

Ep 41 will be interesting. It became zm who heard the drop of zzr's ring.

It's awkward that grannie is there to hear her past in flashback. Timeline is still off. 40 years and xz is 20. Xx's actor is so happy is this version. He spend a decade alone, so it's mist be nice for him. Anyway, a lot of talk about forgiving and stop getting frustrated about revenge yet XX won't let go until he learn from the trio of monks.

Bye, XZ.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i66.tinypic.com/28l50jr.png')

At least, zwj did make a final attempt in trying to rescue xz in this series.
    Will xz appear in the late episode?

Have a question:
    GFPP noted that she has two enemies. I thought there is only one = zwj's medical teacher. Who is the other one?
    In oldest adaption and novels, I think fan Yao poisoned her husband out of jealousy. He was injured fighting with his wife in brightness peak before, but the real murderer is a mysterious foreign monk. They didnt clarify. Also, like loch, the villain didnt die and there wasnt any epic finale battle compares to gulong's MA wuxia novels. XX's master and his beggar clan pupil survives. The pupil even join ming cult to help the historical tyrant zhu in founding the ming dynasty,

I'm a little confused.

XX recognises that song as from JHPP.
    but XZ is singing it.
    how can everyone not wonder why XZ knows the song?

Quote Originally Posted by piyemingo View Post
    I'm a little confused.

XX recognises that song as from JHPP.
    but XZ is singing it.
    how can everyone not wonder why XZ knows the song?
    I thought it was JHPP or JHPP & XZ singing. Anyway, at that time, everyone already knew that JHPP is XZ's mum.

Possibly, they will take out Peach Blossom part in this series. It will be good to have this part as remembrance to GJ and HR.

Could the series end with zwj & zm making a trip to Persia to visit XZ?
    XZ is also nice in asking zm to take care of zwj in future. But the part whereby she asked zwj to "forget about her" is a bit sad.

Possibly, they will take out Peach Blossom part in this series. It will be good to have this part as remembrance to GJ and HR.

Could the series end with zwj & zm making a trip to Persia to visit XZ?
    XZ is also nice in asking zm to take care of zwj in future. But the part whereby she asked zwj to "forget about her" is a bit sad.
    Well, they could and should incorporate some 17loch bits, but next week preview especially 41-42 shows some heavy deviation after doing so decently well thus for. I have to say i dislike they dub the singing and the Persian language for XZ and her mom. I mean even china spy and anti japan /pro founding PROC dramas every year hired actors that can speak japanese. It show they're lazy. ZD is back for more comedy relief. I'm curious about the murder of the 7th wudang hero.

Grannie doesn't look mixed or young enough compare to fan Yao , yang xiao, and cult leader yang. Sister mu just sacrificed like that. I thought she might turn on them or have a finally one liner apologizing to zwj and that she doesn't deseve to live now because she's kind of disfigured as well as lonely now without any family. The only one left is the ******* cousin that ran away when his spouse died from the spider poison. He kind of look like 17 ouyangKe. This version cut out a lot of minor scenes and added some more to clarify some stuffs in between like kidnapping 6 sects as well as zzr's youth. I'm curious why zwj needs to be an adult to meet Zhu9Zhen as well as learning 9 yang . It's clear he saud he spend 5-6 years in the cave and he was still fancying zzr instead of zhu. They even drop z3f, yang xiao, and couple of minor bits regarding martisl arts . There wasnt a young guo xiang flashback. I guess it's good it's not 15roch. That one is more of a timeline mess with giving everyone a romance story and flashback. This hsds is becoming 94hdsd with all the moral, politic, revenge, and melo romance,

Hmm... reviewing Ep 39 trailer again (trailers are so much easier to watch than full episodes!) The writers really struggle with dialogue that's not a lift from the book. What should be a moving scene is only so because they added some pretty music, the dialogue text itself is pretty banal.

Not that I'm looking for poetry and it's nice how clear Wuji is but really "Even if you don't acknowledge it, it still exists!" is a line? Too much stating of the obvious and some awkward phrasing.

Overall hoping that this doesn't decend into melo-land, the time on the boat with Zhaomin is meant to be full of sweet tidbits and all I get at the end of seeing them is that Wuji is annoyed by ZM. I think Yukee is doing a good job with ZM but the OTP romance is pretty scanty currently . It's true, as ZM complains, that Wuji is sweet to all the girls but her... and maybe that's cute for an episode, but it's getting to seem like he actually just doesn't like her very much (in spite of early flirting, he just seems tired of her coy ways?) And somehow she's still cheerfully making fun of him and apparently is going to try to sacrifice her life for his very soon.

Gah, to me it seems like a case of writers twisting characters to do things convenient for the plot rather than consistent with their personalities!

The amount of time heavenly sword failed to killed someone and the amount of time the person survive is ridiculous. The romantic tension and drama is heighten, the martial art battles are getting downplay. I want to see the geeky name drop and Ma discussion more now. Even if I enjoy the cast, the drama is trying hard to imitate the success of recent romantic dramas with hsds94 as a blueprint,

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Just caught up on Ep36. Great use of the song 俩俩相望 when XZ had to leave and her heart to heart with ZM was so touching. Makes a lot more sense than having XZ suggest Yin Li as ZWJ's perfect match. The series if definitely growing on me and I just love how feisty they have made ZM.