Page 31 of 229 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Swordsman 2012 《笑傲江湖》 - Wallace Huo, Joe Chen, Yuan Shan Shan

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    from her qq account, it seems like its for 勝女的代價/SOP Nv Wang

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://t2.qpic.cn/mblogpic/bd50a1c3f1eb41460434/460')
    This is Joe Chen? How come suddenly she look so pretty?

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    I have the same question actually... if it isn't for the same t-shirt I doubt very much this is her. Since I got the picture of her song recording from her weibo site, it's definitely her.

Will Yuzheng turn State of Divinity into a melodrama? Or make the series romance centered?

If Chen Qiao En is going to be Dong Fang Bu Bai, that mean Yu Zheng will most probably expand on the role. Chen is a famous Taiwanese actress who always lead in her drama. I don't think they will give her a small role.
    Last edited by kidd; 03-16-12 at 01:08 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Not sure if this is true or not, but according to Ms. Koala's blog, Joe Chen(along with Wallace) is the lead?
    http://koalasplayground.com/2012/03/...on/#more-21969

Wallace Huo declined playing Jiu Ye in DMY to play Linghu Chong (such a no brainer choice, c’mon, it’s the best male lead EVER in wuxia-verse), Han Dong will be our resident pervert Tian Bo Guang, Yuan Shan Shan gets the coveted role of Ren Ying Ying, and in the most headdesking casting and sure-to-be-plot butchering, Chen Qiao En has been cast as Dong Fang Bu Bai. Yes, you all heard that right. And she’s the first female (male?) lead over Ren Ying Ying.
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-16-12 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    I have the same question actually... if it isn't for the same t-shirt I doubt very much this is her. Since I got the picture of her song recording from her weibo site, it's definitely her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    don't worry.. that's her. She posted it herself on her qq account.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Not sure if this is true or not, but according to Ms. Koala's blog, Joe Chen(along with Wallace) is the lead?

Wallace Huo declined playing Jiu Ye in DMY to play Linghu Chong (such a no brainer choice, c’mon, it’s the best male lead EVER in wuxia-verse), Han Dong will be our resident pervert Tian Bo Guang, Yuan Shan Shan gets the coveted role of Ren Ying Ying, and in the most headdesking casting and sure-to-be-plot butchering, Chen Qiao En has been cast as Dong Fang Bu Bai. Yes, you all heard that right. And she’s the first female (male?) lead over Ren Ying Ying.
    I'm not really a fan of Koala's playground nor am I an anti- but I did note to myself to stay away from her blog especially after the DMY casting uproar. So I'll only believe that if it has really been confirmed by YZ himself or someone reliable enough. But if I remember correctly, YZ did say that he will try to stick to the original (not verbatim nor exact translation). And also read somewhere that JY will approve the script. And that YZ will focus more on LHC-YLS romance... So... we'll see
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Will Yuzheng turn State of Divinity into a melodrama? Or make the series romance centered?

If Chen Qiao En is going to be Dong Fang Bu Bai, that mean Yu Zheng will most probably expand on the role. Chen is a famous Taiwanese actress who always lead in her drama. I don't think they will give her a small role.
    I personally hope he would (just not to make LHC and DFBB fall in love or anything close to it ) since DFBB is described as formidable and even LHC was scared of him/her. Actually, even when I read the novel, I find it such a waste to be giving DFBB such a little role when she/he's supposedly someone powerful.

I'm not really a fan of Koala's playground nor am I an anti- but I did note to myself to stay away from her blog especially after the DMY casting uproar
    I normally don't follow her blog other than reading her translations for DMY, but saw her post on the SOD casting...LOL
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-16-12 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post

Not a fan of her blog either but I think her news is abit behind.
    Yu Zheng did said that on his Weibo long time ago, but after alot of attack from fans alike, he said that he was just joking or something. If you go through these post here Tobeme has mentioned about DFBB as lead here somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana6002 View Post
    Not a fan of her blog either but I think her news is abit behind. Yu Zheng did said that on his Weibo long time ago, but after alot of attack from fans alike, he said that he was just joking or something. If you go through these post here Tobeme has mentioned about DFBB as lead here somewhere.
    I was late finding out about this new adaptation so I haven't read anything like that. But I've been here for at least a month already. Which means its been more than a month since that "rumor" came out and since it was "just a joke", then it shouldn't be taken seriously anymore... and more importantly bloggers shouldn't blog about it like as if it's real and true.

I thing Yu Zheng might increase DFBB's scenes in this new SOD but I don't think he'll 'dare' to make LHC falling in love with DFBB. For one thing JY himself approved the final script. Also, it's impossible to make Joe the "female" lead as she is a Taiwanese. It's the China rule -- one of the leads must be a mainlander.

Mei Ren Xin Ji..LM and LF not mainlander (Ruby Lin/TW and Sammul Chan/HK),Beauty of The Emperor (Joe Chen and Ming Dao/TW),Mei Ren Tian Xia (Zhang Ting/TW and Ming Dao/TW)

I was late finding out about this new adaptation so I haven't read anything like that. But I've been here for at least a month already. Which means its been more than a month since that "rumor" came out and since it was "just a joke", then it shouldn't be taken seriously anymore... and more importantly bloggers shouldn't blog about it like as if it's real and true.
    That what I was saying about her blog, her news is always late news. When she posted the article about Wallace as Meng Jiu in DMY, that was what fans wanted and Koala was adamant that Wallace rejected Meng Jiu's role to go for LHC, that it wasnt Wallace's intention to do DMY, plus he was already rumoured to do SOD and confirmed by Yu Zheng way before she posted her DMD's cast article.

Quote Originally Posted by Denisseluv2011 View Post
    Mei Ren Xin Ji..LM and LF not mainlander (Ruby Lin/TW and Sammul Chan/HK),Beauty of The Emperor (Joe Chen and Ming Dao/TW),Mei Ren Tian Xia (Zhang Ting/TW and Ming Dao/TW)
    I don't know when did this rule come out but for a drama to qualify as a "made in China" one of the leads must be a mainlander. If the dramas are produced in Hong Kong or Taiwan there is no such rule. The rule was made to protect mainland artistes. In fact, China are from time to time implementing new rules to protect the local establishments. Some new rules are about to be launched to protect certain local professionals.
    Last edited by tobemela; 03-17-12 at 02:51 AM.

Lol, I can see why Wallace accepted the role of Linghu Chong, since he seems attracted to characters like that. I don't doubt Wallace's ability to create "professional" chemistry with his co-stars, but, well, it's a YZ production after all....

And I don't really see YSS as RYY but who knows...maybe she'll pull off a surprise performance. (She is an okay actress, but she seems a bit lacking in appeal...so I can tolerate her). At least there's no stupid Mickey He to kill the show for me.

Set up for Huashan sect $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/70/vw_org.gif') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/70/vw_org.gif') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/70/vw_org.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/7f000501jw1dr2jwt1rhij.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/7f000501jw1dr2jy58jxdj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Hana6002 View Post
    That what I was saying about her blog, her news is always late news. When she posted the article about Wallace as Meng Jiu in DMY, that was what fans wanted and Koala was adamant that Wallace rejected Meng Jiu's role to go for LHC, that it wasnt Wallace's intention to do DMY, plus he was already rumoured to do SOD and confirmed by Yu Zheng way before she posted her DMD's cast article.
    that was the first red flag for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by ice_mountain23 View Post
    At least there's no stupid Mickey He to kill the show for me.
    I'm not a fan of Mickey He nor do I dislike him. In fact I think he is a good actor, but I would have to agree with you, I'm thankful he won't be in it

Set up for Huashan sect $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/70/vw_org.gif') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/70/vw_org.gif') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/70/vw_org.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/7f000501jw1dr2jwt1rhij.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/7f000501jw1dr2jy58jxdj.jpg')
    finally! some news about the prod! thanks tobemela.

Wallace is in the hospital because of his injured back. He injured his back while shooting for Hong Fu Nu and ever since it has always been a problem to him. At that time he didn't rest and continued shooting and prolonged the problem. I guess the recent recurrence was probably due to his sword practice. Hope he would feel better to get in time for SOD.

Yu hasn't made even a small noise about SOD. The two pictures of the Huashan setup were posted by a passerby!

Wallace is in the hospital because of his injured back. He injured his back while shooting for Hong Fu Nu and ever since it has always been a problem to him. At that time he didn't rest and continued shooting and prolonged the problem. I guess the recent recurrence was probably due to his sword practice. Hope he would feel better to get in time for SOD.

Yu hasn't made even a small noise about SOD. The two pictures of the Huashan setup were posted by a passerby!
    Oh no... back problem is my most feared. I hope takes care of it while his body still can. And I hope he'll get well soon... that passerby who took a picture of Huashan setup must not be an ordinary person to get a close-up of the floor plan

Oh no... back problem is my most feared. I hope takes care of it while his body still can. And I hope he'll get well soon... that passerby who took a picture of Huashan setup must not be an ordinary person to get a close-up of the floor plan
    From his comments it does seem like he is an ordinary person... He said it so happened he passed by that place.

Back pain is quite problematic indeed.

From his comments it does seem like he is an ordinary person... He said it so happened he passed by that place.

Back pain is quite problematic indeed.
    wow! lucky him then