Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuan Hong (袁弘)

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Who can forget those highly charged YH/LSS kisses in Ep 42 of LOCH 2008? The way he did it seemed very "experienced", ahem! He insisted in an interview that Hu Ge is more "experienced", but Hu Ge's onscreen kisses seem so urm innocent compared to his. If I were LSS, I'd feel damn awkward around him after those kisses.
    well idk, hu ge's kiss with yang mi in that one scene in chinese paladin 3 (where they're in like heaven/the place of the gods or whatever) was pretty long/intense...

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    well idk, hu ge's kiss with yang mi in that one scene in chinese paladin 3 (where they're in like heaven/the place of the gods or whatever) was pretty long/intense...
    You mean this? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWivi0MX_gE
    It's long, but certainly not as sexy as the YK/MNC kiss in Ep 42

You mean this? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWivi0MX_gE
    It's long, but certainly not as sexy as the YK/MNC kiss in Ep 42
    no i mean this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4aU4...eature=related

Hmmm....Hu Ge's head stays in one position. It's long, but I find it kinda forced.
    The 3rd YK/MNC kiss in LOCH 2008 - it looks like a French kiss. Yuan Hong does it like he just got laid.

Hmmm....Hu Ge's head stays in one position. It's long, but I find it kinda forced.
    The 3rd YK/MNC kiss in LOCH 2008 - it looks like a French kiss. Yuan Hong does it like he just got laid.
    I think he did before that kiss...

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    I think he did before that kiss...
    In real life?

In real life?
    Now that I don't know, but before that last kiss with MNC

Smile

Sorry, ChineseChik525, I am going to have to agree with xiaolong about the Hu Ge/Yang Mi kiss you posted above. It looks forced, dry, and unnatural.

On the other hand, Yuan Hong's 3rd kiss with Liu Shi Shi in LOCH 2008 was much more sexually charged and filled with passion. Yuan Hong appeared quite aggressive in that smooch; it almost looked like he was trying to devour Liu Shi Shi. So my vote goes to the Yuan Hong/Liu Shi Shi kiss as the sexier kiss. (And this has nothing to do with how hot I think Yuan Hong is. ) For those who have no clue what we are discussing here, I found a music video that has the Yuan Hong/LSS kiss incorporated into it. You'll find their kiss at 2:29 minutes.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_aGX3rno6Rw/

As for LSS feeling awkward after sharing onscreen kisses with Yuan Hong, didn't she cry after their first kiss together? It almost became a running joke at practically every interview they appeared in together afterward when promoting LOCH 2008.
    But to be honest, I bet it's not as romantic as it appears when actually filming the kiss. There's probably a gang of people breathing down their necks (director, makeup person, lighting person, cameraman, etc) while they're trying to kiss someone who's not their real-life significant other and make it appear like they truly have the hots for each other. If it were me, I would probably break out in giggles, stiffen up awkwardly, or faint from the pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    But to be honest, I bet it's not as romantic as it appears when actually filming the kiss. There's probably a gang of people breathing down their necks (director, makeup person, lighting person, cameraman, etc) while they're trying to kiss someone who's not their real-life significant other and make it appear like they truly have the hots for each other. If it were me, I would probably break out in giggles, stiffen up awkwardly, or faint from the pressure.
    Mel, if it were you, I think you would mess up on purpose so you can never get that scene right-so you can kiss Yuan Hong all day and night!!! LOL

Now that I don't know, but before that last kiss with MNC
    Girls, sorry to disappoint you, but I think he has a significant other despite his vague answers in interviews. Someone who can kiss so hotly like that must have quite a bit of "experience". Hah!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 07-01-10 at 11:04 PM.

Girls, sorry to disappoint you, but I think he has a significant other despite his vague answers in interviews. Someone who can kiss like that must have quite a bit of "experience". Hah!
    How dare he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...LOL who? who?
    I wouldn't be surprised if he does have a gf.

How dare he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...LOL who? who?
    I wouldn't be surprised if he does have a gf.
    Came across this article on your idol's love life from Baidu:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=629425114
    以前看到一片报道说袁弘追求他初恋女友花了5年时间,而老胡在接受采访时说袁弘的初恋是在高中的时候。高中 ?也就18岁的年龄,追求5年在相处1年后以分手(以前看到过)也就是说袁弘在24岁的时候就恢复单身了, 拍射雕的时候袁弘就是24岁,以后他接受采访一直说自己是光棍!!

另外诗诗17岁被K姐发现,进入唐人公司是18岁左右,那么那时袁弘就是23岁,那时他应该有女友的(看我 上面的分析),但拍射雕时,就分手了!诗诗一直是没交过男朋友的!

Basic translation: He had a girlfriend since university days for 5 years but broke up when he was filming LOCH.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 07-02-10 at 08:01 AM.

On the other hand, Yuan Hong's 3rd kiss with Liu Shi Shi in LOCH 2008 was much more sexually charged and filled with passion. Yuan Hong appeared quite aggressive in that smooch; it almost looked like he was trying to devour Liu Shi Shi. So my vote goes to the Yuan Hong/Liu Shi Shi kiss as the sexier kiss. (And this has nothing to do with how hot I think Yuan Hong is. ) For those who have no clue what we are discussing here, I found a music video that has the Yuan Hong/LSS kiss incorporated into it. You'll find their kiss at 2:29 minutes.

As for LSS feeling awkward after sharing onscreen kisses with Yuan Hong, didn't she cry after their first kiss together? It almost became a running joke at practically every interview they appeared in together afterward when promoting LOCH 2008.
    Here's the notorious kiss at 9:20. Read the viewers' comments. Quite funny.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIhIr...eature=related

Sorry, ChineseChik525, I am going to have to agree with xiaolong about the Hu Ge/Yang Mi kiss you posted above. It looks forced, dry, and unnatural.

i didnt say that his kiss was better, i just said that all his kiss scenes arent as awkward as they made it seem.
    YH's kiss with LSS was, in fact, hotter

Mel, if it were you, I think you would mess up on purpose so you can never get that scene right-so you can kiss Yuan Hong all day and night!!! LOL
    i would do that

Here's a Reuters article on one of his latest projects《天地民心》- he's put on a bit of weight, which is a good thing as I always thought he's a bit skinny
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/p/2010-07-02/22143006222.shtml
    Last edited by xiaolong; 07-04-10 at 10:57 AM.

Here's a Reuters article on one of his latest projects《天地民心》- he's put on a bit of weight, which is a good thing as I always thought he's a bit skinny
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/p/2010-07-02/22143006222.shtml
    I think it's a good thing that he put on a few pounds and you can totally tell!!! Though his body looks good, but his face is way too chubby now

Quote Originally Posted by GeShiYuan View Post
    I think it's a good thing that he put on a few pounds and you can totally tell!!! Though his body looks good, but his face is way too chubby now
    i dont think his face looks too chubby! i think he looks fine with a few pounds on, he was so skinny before. he still looks perfectly hot

i dont think his face looks too chubby! i think he looks fine with a few pounds on, he was so skinny before. he still looks perfectly hot
    Actually did he really gained more weight or more muscle? He actually looked more buff(look at his arms) then before. Chinesechik, I wonder if he gained like 100lbs more-he'll still be hot in your eyes??? ..LOL

He's still cute with the chubby face

Xiaolong, thanks for the link. Yuan Hong seems to be doing many series with his head shaved. Not too found of that look on him. I think he'll be in another series produced by his management company, again, with the head shaved....**sigh**
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-08-10 at 01:39 AM.

Another recent photo. Definitely getting weightier.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8193/yh1w.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 07-08-10 at 11:28 AM.

Fat
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/d131b51c409557b586d6b6dd.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/b3c1be9920f372376c068c73.jpg')