Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Hahaha....you're so cute. No, you don't need to post any bad pictures of LSS...I can also do that, I've seen plenty

Anywho, did you say the tan Wallace look like Louis Koo? I've thought so too, so it's not so bad. I used to have a crush on him...LOL. Yah, with the tan and all...
    See, that's what I'm talking about. You'd post pics of LSS and critique her. No one or nothing can scare you! LOL

Yes, the first picture of Wallace. I had to do a double take because I thought it WAS Louis Koo at first. LOL Did you really have a crush on him? What happened to change your mind? I used to think he was really cute, but then he got too tan more me. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Yes, the first picture of Wallace. I had to do a double take because I thought it WAS Louis Koo at first. LOL Did you really have a crush on him? What happened to change your mind? I used to think he was really cute, but then he got too tan more me. Haha
    He broke up with me and I was forced to move on!!!!!!!!
    I like tall, dark, and hansome....but dang did he overdid it!!!!!

He broke up with me and I was forced to move on!!!!!!!!
    I like tall, dark, and hansome....but dang did he overdid it!!!!!
    Ahahahaha Oh Xiao Xiao, you are too funny! Louis did start to overdo the tan when I stopped thinking he was cute.

Okay now I have a question for you, you like tall, dark, and handsome. How come you're not a HUGE Peter Ho fan? Well, Wallace is kinda tall and dark, but he is DEFINITELY handsome. You seem to kinda like him. Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    170cm is 5'7" - that's TY on bare feet. But at the XYJ press conf, TY looks taller than Guli Nazha whose official height is 172cm/5'7 1/2". Average height amongst C-drama actresses is 5'3" to 5'5".

But aren't you a little bit taller than TY? taht is, Nicky's height (around 173cm/5'8").
    oh, right, cause Guli Nazha was supposed to be a model or something before right?
    and i am so taller than nicky! (which just makes him a little less alluring to me, but oh well. i had to move on from alec su for the same reason, lol.) according to my mom, i'm somewhere around 176? and my doctor told me 5'9.5"! so hehe

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    LOL. For Asian girls in Australia, it does count as tall. The ideal height here is actually 165-166cm. Glad I'm above average
    oh, lol. i see

Okay now I have a question for you, you like tall, dark, and handsome. How come you're not a HUGE Peter Ho fan? Well, Wallace is kinda tall and dark, but he is DEFINITELY handsome. You seem to kinda like him. Hehehe
    LOL, exactly! peter's perfect!
    wallace actually looks pretty white to me, but thats just me.

AHEM!!! I said TALL, dark, and HANDSOME Each one seem to be missing one of the criteria, but nonetheless, I still like them both...LOL.

Edit: Okay..okay, to be fair though. I don't find the actors I like particularly "handsome", most are not according to some, but I like certain charms and qualities to them. How bout that????..hehehe
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-15-11 at 07:50 PM.

AHEM!!! I said TALL, dark, and HANDSOME Each one seem to be missing one of the criteria, but nonetheless, I still like them both...LOL.

Edit: Okay..okay, to be fair though. I don't find the actors I like particularly "handsome", but I like a certain quality to them...how bout that????..hehehe
    Well which one is Wallace and Peter missing? I thought Peter would be the one to have all the criteria met. Also, when we say dark, how dark are we going? Peter dark or Jersey Shore dark? Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    LOL, exactly! peter's perfect!
    wallace actually looks pretty white to me, but thats just me.
    What? Have you seen pictures of Wallace lately? He is tanned. LOL What's your definition of white? Hahaha

Well which one is Wallace and Peter missing? I thought Peter would be the one to have all the criteria met. Also, when we say dark, how dark are we going? Peter dark or Jersey Shore dark? Hahahahaha
    LALALA...LALALA....LALALA. ::: That's it before I make you Drgirleam no more!!!

Someone give me one of Peter ho best drama/movie with his best acting because other than his nice body i dont see his acting that good.... someone prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    Someone give me one of Peter ho best drama/movie with his best acting because other than his nice body i dont see his acting that good.... someone prove me wrong.
    He's much better and natural in modern dramas. Have you watched Summer's Bubble and Unbeatable I (the sort-of prequel to Hu Ge's Unbeatable II)?

But unlike the other actors we discuss here, modelling makes up half of Peter's career/earnings. For Hu Ge, modelling probably takes up just 10%-20%? Interestingly, Peter wasn't trained in acting or any of the performance arts - he studied design at varsity level in Canada. Wallace Huo was trained in vocal and dance after high school.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-15-11 at 09:09 PM.

He's much better and natural in modern dramas. Have you watched Summer's Bubble and Unbeatable I (the prequel to Hu Ge's Unbeatable II)?
    I heard of unbeatable I, I was thinking of checking it out but the cast doesnt really interests me and summer's bubble sounds like a idol drama with two guys fighting over a girl is it good? should i give it a try?

I heard of unbeatable I, I was thinking of checking it out but the cast doesnt really interests me and summer's bubble sounds like a idol drama with two guys fighting over a girl is it good? should i give it a try?
    Both are idol dramas. You have to read the book to appreciate Summer's Bubble thoroughly. I really liked him in Unbeatable I - he was very natural there and humourous. Except that the female lead in Unbeatable I isn't memorable.

Both are idol dramas. You have to read the book to appreciate Summer's Bubble thoroughly. I really liked him in Unbeatable I - he was very natural there and humourous. Except that the female lead in Unbeatable I isn't memorable.
    ill go check his modern drama... How about his ancient drama at least one that blew your mind...

ill go check his modern drama... How about his ancient drama at least one that blew your mind...
    Based on pure acting, Peter just doesn't perform well in ancient drama IMO, although he has appeared in some really successful ancient dramas, e.g. Three Kingdoms 2010. Peter completely doesn't have that ancient period "qi zhi"/air and look. Yuan Hong is the total opposite - he looks and feels more of an ancient drama actor and totally doesn't fit into a modern drama looks-wise. Well, he's professionally trained in acting, so I guess he'd give a decent performance in Ad Mania. But still...

Hu Ge is more versatile - looks and acts great in both ancient and modern dramas. As for Wallace Huo, never liked any of his modern dramas, so i can't tell - he looks best in pre-modern/min guo IMO.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-15-11 at 09:32 PM.

Hmm, I've only seen Peter in Yang Warriors. And out of the main 4 bros, he was actually the least appealing to me. (Still liked him, just wasn't as interested in his storylines as the others.) He definitely has very "unconventional" looks...it's weird, objectively speaking I don't think his features are handsome at all but I can see why a lot of people find him hot, I guess he has a certain charisma about him? (Not really my cup of tea but I can totally understand why people fangirl after him...unlike certain other actors where I don't understand their popularity at all.)

That's really nice xiaolong, in a poetic sense...江诗
    But unfortunately, it also means 'corpse' or 'zombie' 僵尸.

I nearly died laughing...I was all set to post "good one, xiaolong, JiangShi sounds really nice!" ...Then next thing I know, that illusion is totally shattered by HG-CL.

Based on pure acting, Peter just doesn't perform well in ancient drama IMO, although he has appeared in some really successful ancient dramas, e.g. Three Kingdoms 2010. Peter completely doesn't have that ancient period "qi zhi"/air and look. Yuan Hong is the total opposite - he looks and feels more of an ancient drama actor and totally doesn't fit into a modern drama looks-wise. Well, he's professionally trained in acting, so I guess he'd give a decent performance in Ad Mania. But still...

Hu Ge is more versatile - looks and acts great in both ancient and modern dramas. As for Wallace Huo, never liked any of his modern dramas, so i can't tell - he looks best in pre-modern/min guo IMO.
    LOL at Yuan Hong and Peter being the opposite, Wallace does look good in min guo really handsome but ive never seen any of his modern drama, ive seen his ancient TianXiaDiYi and GuaiAiXiaYiZhiMei which made me really love him and i agree on HG too he looks good in both and love him in both...

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    Hmm, I've only seen Peter in Yang Warriors. And out of the main 4 bros, he was actually the least appealing to me. (Still liked him, just wasn't as interested in his storylines as the others.) He definitely has very "unconventional" looks...it's weird, objectively speaking I don't think his features are handsome at all but I can see why a lot of people find him hot, I guess he has a certain charisma about him? (Not really my cup of tea but I can totally understand why people fangirl after him...unlike certain other actors where I don't understand their popularity at all.)

I nearly died laughing...I was all set to post "good one, xiaolong, JiangShi sounds really nice!" ...Then next thing I know, that illusion is totally shattered by HG-CL.
    oh yeah... he was in young warrior let me go back...

LALALA...LALALA....LALALA. ::: That's it before I make you Drgirleam no more!!!
    Ahahaha I'm going to become what you call Nightgirlmare? Hey, I'll just take your lalala's and fill in the blank for you.

1.) Wallace is PERFECT
    2.) Peter is PERFECT but not as PERFECT as Wallace Hehehehe
    3.) By dark you mean Jersey Shore dark

(ducking in case you're throwing knives at me)

Exactly. Her acting was only okay...and with her looks, Unbeatable I went downhill for me, even though I quite enjoyed the plot and the others.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Exactly. Her acting was only okay...and with her looks, Unbeatable I went downhill for me, even though I quite enjoyed the plot and the others.
    Is all the male cast good-looking as unbeatable II?

Drgirleam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come out this instant!!! This is all your fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm gonna karate' chop you so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!