Page 71 of 365 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 7298

Thread: Bu Bu Jing Xin 《步步惊心》 - Nicky Wu, Liu Shi Shi, Kevin Cheng, Yuan Hong

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/15eusy1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/2pzxsaw.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/2czyedl.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/9iy138.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/206eems.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/33kspkk.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 04-10-11 at 01:35 AM.

Oh WOW! These cartoons are sooo CUTE! Especially the last one of him smoking the cigar! He looks like a cute cowboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    Leo Ku??? He wasn't in HZGG. Was he considered for a part originally?
    Apologies, wasn't specific. Leo Ku was YongQi in HZGG3. He did quite a good portrayal, I personally think better than Alex Su.

Quote Originally Posted by NuDaFu View Post
    Apologies, wasn't specific. Leo Ku was YongQi in HZGG3. He did quite a good portrayal, I personally think better than Alex Su.
    Oh was he? LOL, sorry I didn't watch the 3rd one since they changed the cast.

I wonder how much competition the new HZGG will give to BBJX? Will they be shown at the exact same time?

I heard that there will be a 30 min-trailer for BBJX, right? Why hasn't Tangren released it yet I've been watched the original trailer zillion times, and cannot grow bored w/ it at all.
    Chemistry b/w LSS and Nicky is firework , even though he is much older than her. Nicky is a very talented actor and he is ageless . By the way, people say that his character in the novel is actually about 13 years older than Ruo Xi, so I think Nicky is definitely the right choice.
    I also heard rumors on Baidu that they are going to record another OST for this series, and many people think that the singers will be Nicky and LSS. I love Nicky's voice because it's so warm and touching Haha, but I don't know that Shi Shi can also sing that well to match Nicky If yes, than wow, she is literally well-rounded: ballet, acting, beauty, and singing )

Finally, I just want to say THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for all of u guys' news and pictures, I've been trying to read all of the previous discussions, I do enjoy reading them )

Quote Originally Posted by luv_shi shi View Post
    Chemistry b/w LSS and Nicky is firework , even though he is much older than her. Nicky is a very talented actor and he is ageless ... many people think that the singers will be Nicky and LSS. I love Nicky's voice because it's so warm and touching Haha, but I don't know that Shi Shi can also sing that well to match Nicky If yes, than wow, she is literally well-rounded: ballet, acting, beauty, and singing )
    Ooohh!! I'm another LongShi lover I'm not alone after all. Welcome to this thread! Heheh

Like Plushie, I totally heart Nicky & LSS' BTS chemistry (tickling & chocolate bribes ) in all the cameo photos and little snippets on the cast's weibos. We can't tell that much from the trailer, but like you, I watch it on repeat and came to love them together

I'd love to have Nicky sing the theme songs (rather than Hu Ge), but I'd rather not LSS sing as she's not a trained singer. Didn't like Yang Mi's singing voice for Gong's theme song, no matter how much they tried to enhance it with voice recording software.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 04-12-11 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Ooohh!! I'm another LongShi lover I'm not alone after all. Welcome to this thread! Heheh

Like Plushie, I totally heart Nicky & LSS' BTS chemistry (tickling & chocolate bribes ) in all the cameo photos and little snippets on the cast's weibos. We can't tell that much from the trailer, but like you, I watch it on repeat and came to love them together

I'd love to have Nicky sing the theme songs (rather than Hu Ge), but I'd rather not LSS sing as she's not a trained singer. Didn't like Yang Mi's singing voice for Gong's theme song, no matter how much they tried to enhance it with voice recording software.
    xiaolong, you are definitely not alone here. I've shipped LongShi from day 1! I don't think I would be nearly as excited to watch this drama if Kevin or anyone else was playing the 4th prince.

Regarding the OST, I wish they would leave the singing to professionals. I don't know about everyone else but I would much rather hear a good quality song than be forced to listen to an amateur singer butcher a decent song, even if they are acting in the drama. "各人有各人的缘法,强求不了."

Quote Originally Posted by luv_shi shi View Post
    I heard that there will be a 30 min-trailer for BBJX, right? Why hasn't Tangren released it yet I've been watched the original trailer zillion times, and cannot grow bored w/ it at all.
    There is no more 30 min trailer. Instead they made 5 shorter ones, (I'm assuming approx 3 min each) set to be released periodically before air date. I don't know if the blooper video counted as one of them. Therefore we should be getting something every 3 weeks or so.

Because I don't want to get too hyped up and end up disappointed by the drama, I've pretty much convinced myself that Nicky and LSS's on screen chemistry is going tank. XD I'm so retarded, no? LOL.

I still heart them very much though!
    << ~ Bu Bu Jing Xin Fan-Translation // Magnolia Translation Team: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com ~ >>

Nice compilation MV

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Nice compilation MV
    Ahh XiaoXiao!! I love you!!

But now you ruined my plan!!

Obviously I need more self convincing!
    "Nicky/LSS will tank, Nicky/LSS will tank, Nicky/LSS will tank........................"
    << ~ Bu Bu Jing Xin Fan-Translation // Magnolia Translation Team: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com ~ >>

**sigh** luv me...hate me..luv me..hate me...make up your mind!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

pffft. I didn't say I hate you. lol. I love you!~ awwww.....

Just that I have to start from scratch now. =X
    "Nicky/LSS will tank, Nicky/LSS will tank, Nicky/LSS will tank......................................"

Sigh..............This is a fruitless endeavor though isn't it ? haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
    pffft. I didn't say I hate you. lol. I love you!~ awwww.....

Just that I have to start from scratch now. =X
    "Nicky/LSS will tank, Nicky/LSS will tank, Nicky/LSS will tank......................................"

Sigh..............This is a fruitless endeavor though isn't it ? haha.
    whateverrrrrrrrrrr.....don't need your hug ...keep away...hehehe

Hmmmmmmm...it is difficult to try to persuade yourself otherwise when your heart has already been set about Nicky/LSS.....I think you better accept what your heart is telling you, and be prepare for a heartbreak if its not to your expectation later on...

whateverrrrrrrrrrr.....don't need your hug ...keep away...hehehe

Hmmmmmmm...it is difficult to try to persuade yourself otherwise when your heart has already been set about Nicky/LSS.....I think you better accept what your heart is telling you, and be prepare for a heartbreak if its not to your expectation later on...
    Fine! No hugs! T______________T
    You are always so mean to me.

Actually believe it or not it has worked somewhat. My expectations in general has dropped quite a bit since the the beginning. Only Longshi is giving problems. Now just to need to work harder.
    Last edited by Plushie; 04-10-11 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
    Fine! No hugs! T______________T
    You are always so mean to me.

Actually believe it or not it has worked somewhat. My expectations in general has dropped quite a bit since the the beginning. Now just to need to work harder.
    Innocent me?..... mean?????????????????????????????????.... I am finding ways to fill in the gap for you and I'm the mean one????? Yeah, you're right, I'm not that nice...LOL.
    I am only finding ways for you to pine for the series more and more by providing you MVs.... You might want to go lock yourself in a cave or some place....there are 5 more trailsers on its way you know. You'll have to start over after each trailer to not think of LSS/Nicky....hehehe

^^ Really?? you are Innocent?!?! Just look at all those evil laughs!! eeek!! >.<"

LOL.
    Alright joking aside..... ^.^ We really do appreciate you very much XiaoXiao.
    Here more hugs for you, whether you want it or not.

^^Hmm..alright, I'll accept the hugs only if you take what you said back......what? forgot already?...hehehehe...errr...that I'm mean to only you? I'm actually mean to most people.... LOL..

No problem, it was a pleasure to dig up pictures/MVs/info. of series I'm interested in Not to mention you, xiaolong, and others are a great help to us who doesn't know Chinese to understand what's going on, so thanks to you guys!...hehehe.

I'm hoping the NGs and BTS are not considered in the 5 trailers....but then again, you are right, that releasing too many trailers may spoil the series....
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 04-10-11 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    xiaolongRegarding the OST, I wish they would leave the singing to professionals. I don't know about everyone else but I would much rather hear a good quality song than be forced to listen to an amateur singer butcher a decent song, even if they are acting in the drama. "各人有各人的缘法,强求不了."
    I totally agree. Could be because of production costs, or that it just saves time from having to audition singers (or can't get expensive/busy ones).

There is an exception to that saying: multi-talented people do exist, albeit as a minority.

Then again, I find the 'clumping' together of acting/singing talent rather a disrespect to dedicated singers who study and train for their art just to have mediocre voices get heard. It's not an 'that's unfair vs fair' situation, just that audience (especially young ones) who've never heard quality singing will be conditioned to mediocre voices and think that is quality.

No direct criticisms on our actors and actresses of course. Just pondering a very consistent thing happening in media productions. I would love to hear Wang Fei's voice again - she's so good with period and modern songs.

That's what they need to do. During HK 80's, they had a handful of superb voices who were recycled for nearly every series. China at least should identify a select group of singers who have a unique talent and just recycle them. To allow in 'fresh blood', any new singer in into that 'group' needs to have meet rigorous criteria to join. Structure and stabilisation creates results I say!

They can't 'recycle' Hu Ge all the time! He kinda needs to rest, maybe sleep once in a while. Poor baby! Now he is one multi-talented puppy! Although I think Nicky is a tad better at martial arts than him.

OMG!! I LOOVVEE YOU XX!! But those shots are of Nicky in his younger days though, so of course he looks good with her. He does look a lot older in the bald Qing hairstyle

Like Plushie, I shan't keep my expectations too high. I'll just reminisce their adorable BTS moments - the hot pot, tickling, chocolate bribes, flour bombing, pigtail pulling, foot back massage (my fave).

Psycho-ing myself - LongShi will tank, LongShi will tank...tank & stink just like Peter Ho & LSS in Young Warriors and Lu Xiao Feng (Sorry ChineseChik and munianci!)

Nice compilation MV

Quote Originally Posted by NuDaFu View Post
    No direct criticisms on our actors and actresses of course. Just pondering a very consistent thing happening in media productions. I would love to hear Wang Fei's voice again - she's so good with period and modern songs.
    Similarly, I rather see professional singers stick to their art. I love Wang Fei as a singer, but I didn't think much of her acting or screen presence. Even for Jay Chou (whom i fangirl), I don't care to see him onscreen and thought he stunk in Green Hornet and (gawd awful) Pandamen. For Leehom, I think he looks really good onscreen, but he isn't much of an actor.

Nicky and Alec Su are among the rare exceptions who shine onscreen and in acting.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 04-10-11 at 09:34 PM.

Haha it's impossible for u to be alone here. I only watched the trailer and felt like this couple is born to be together. Nicky is the perfect actor for this role, a dark but charming prince, who would eventually melt down the girl's heart no matter what ^_^
    We are on the same boat here, Xiaolong These are my gifts to you. Hope u like them ^^

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j353/sujini22/e3ef9d31fc695efd5fdf0e4d.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j353/sujini22/53d4273b4ade0db914cecb6a.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j353/sujini22/9412fb02f20482521d958394.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j353/sujini22/265a9bfc14c82316d7887dd1.gif')

credit to baidu

If Nicky is singing, that will be great. I don't see why Tangren wouldn't "exploit" Nicky to the maximum since Nicky has been also very well-known as a singer ^^ And Hu Ge does need a break seriously, he is skinner by days. Honestly, I dont think LSS will sing; let's hope not because of the same reason, she is not trained in singing, so she can't be a match for Nicky for the OST. I would put "no comment" for Yang Mi's singing

There is no more 30 min trailer. Instead they made 5 shorter ones, (I'm assuming approx 3 min each) set to be released periodically before air date. I don't know if the blooper video counted as one of them. Therefore we should be getting something every 3 weeks or so.
    Thanks for the news. It's sad b/c I've been so looking forward to see this trailer, but at least Tangren will release 1 video every 3 weeks, it's better than nothing =.= (hope that the blooper or behind the scene videos are not one of them). And like many people have said, we should wait for the series and not be spoiled by the trailer.
    Last edited by luv_shi shi; 04-11-11 at 01:47 AM.