Page 77 of 237 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 4735

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    I agree with all this except I think Yuan Hong is both sexy and classically good-looking! (Just look at his CP3 and LOCH looks, I'd definitely call those "conventially handsome!"
    Well, I do think YH is more "conventionally handsome" than Peter Ho, but his features aren't as chiselled like Hu Ge's to be firmly "classical". TBH, he doesn't look perfect at all angles all the time, unlike HG. I still think YH's more sexy than straight out handsome. However, I find that in real life, people with sex appeal seem to attract more suitors than conventional good-lookers. So it's a great attribute too!

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Well, I do think YH is more "conventionally handsome" than Peter Ho, but his features aren't as chiselled like Hu Ge's to be firmly "classical". TBH, he doesn't look perfect at all angles all the time, unlike HG. I still think YH's more sexy than straight out handsome. However, I find that in real life, people with sex appeal seem to attract more suitors than conventional good-lookers. So it's a great attribute too!
    well yeah, peter isn't very "conventionally handsome" at all, lol. he just sorta has this aura and charisma (and really great screen presence, imo) that draws you in!
    but i agree. i mean, HG doesn't look perfect to me from every angle either (i think i might actually prefer YH's looks to HG's...). but definitely more sexy

There is a weibo talk with HG, tonight at 8:30 (China time), especially held to celebrate his birthday. Where's Drgirleam? Will you still be then?
    http://talk.weibo.com/ft/201109211955

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6b220877tw1dlcv4hczitj.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 09-21-11 at 12:36 AM.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    well yeah, peter isn't very "conventionally handsome" at all, lol. he just sorta has this aura and charisma (and really great screen presence, imo) that draws you in!
    but i agree. i mean, HG doesn't look perfect to me from every angle either (i think i might actually prefer YH's looks to HG's...). but definitely more sexy
    I think you mean YH doesn't look perfect from every angle, LOL. Although I've seen HG in terrible clothes and tired expressions, his face still retains its perfect chisels in his bad pics.

As for HG's weibo talk, me want. WANT!!!

Man, I still have previous BBJX episodes to catch up before I watch tonight's episodes. But HG's weibo talk is enough to distract me from catching up on previous BBJX eps (just for one day though)
    Last edited by xiaolong; 09-21-11 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    There is a weibo talk with HG, tonight at 8:30 (China time), especially held to celebrate his birthday. Where's Drgirleam? Will you still be then?
    Ohhhhhh another one? YES! Well, let me see 8:30 P.M China time is what 8:30 A.M US time? LOL, I won't be asleep H.Ge-C.Liu, but I will definitely be at work! Hopefully, I can sneak on Weibo for a bit and watch it happen.

Another candid pic of HG celebrating his B-Day.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/668576b6tw1dld2vkkyj4j.jpg')

Interesting and quite witty answers:
    胡歌:为什么不是龙虾啊?
    @卓卓_杨火火:#胡歌生日快乐#向@胡歌 提问:亲,你生日愿望是虾米啊????

Q: What ('xia mi', cute way of saying 'shen me') is your birthday wish
    HG: Why can't it be a lobster? (long xia-same character)

古月歌舞:#胡歌生日快乐#向@胡歌 提问:老胡,刚在古月看了你这个的行程,真的是好忙了,几乎每天都在天上飞~~这样飞你累吗?
    胡歌:如果我是鸟 肯定会很累

Just saw your schedules at Gu Yue (www.ihuge.net). You are really busy,flying in the sky almost everyday~~are you tired flying about like this?
    HG: If I were a bird, I'd definitely be very tired.

N.B: I believe the pepper was referring to his plane flights, and HG managed to make it a word twist.

小西0523:#胡歌生日快乐#向@胡歌 提问:老胡,很好奇你和袁弘还有林更新的关系?
    胡歌:肯定不是你们想象和希望的那种关系

Q: Old Hu, I'm very curious about your relationship with Yuan Hong and Lin Geng Xin
    HG: It's definitely not the relationship you think or wish for.

刘恬sunny:#胡歌生日快乐#向@胡歌 提问:特别爱龙葵和景天,你会和诗诗演情侣不,哥哥啊
    胡歌:我脸皮厚 演什么都行 这个问题要问女方 嘻嘻

Q: Because I have a 'thing' for brotherly/sisterly relationships, I really love Long Kui and Jing Tian. Older Brother, will you act as a couple with LSS?
    HG: I'm not easily embarassed, so I don't mind who I play. You should ask the actress this.
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 09-21-11 at 08:56 AM.

Unbeatable BTS:
    Quite funny actually, the way HG flew that paper plane...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/65b77c24tw1dlda0vpardg.gif')

Happy Birthday, Hu Ge!

May your career go from strength to strength!

To add to the looks of the actors -

Yuan Hong looks incredibly handsome only in costume dramas but not modern. That means it's the make-up doing it's work cos they wear more make-up in costume dramas. I think he has very nice facial bone structures. Unfortunately, he seems to have a long torso and short legs.

Hu Ge has finely chiselled bones as mentioned by Xiaolong. He looks delicate and sensitive but his beautiful aquiline nose with the slightly flaring slim nostrils gives him a slightly edgy look - I love it. My only concern is his cheeks - he needs to eat more to make sure they don't sink in too much. His body is perfect proportionwise - he can do with more muscles though.

Peter Ho - sorry girls but he is really ugly *running away* *take a peek* *I should try to save myself, here I go.* but ....
    charismatic and oozing with sex appeal. He can't act but I can't take my eyes away from him. He has tiny, beady eyes but when he smiles, it lights up his entire face and he's the most gorgeous man on the screen. His body, ahem, let's just say I wouldn't mind. *blush, blush*

Walter Huo - the word "handsome" suits him to a T. However, perfection doesn't mean memorable.

Quote Originally Posted by cherieluv View Post
    Hu Ge has finely chiselled bones as mentioned by Xiaolong. He looks delicate and sensitive but his beautiful aquiline nose with the slightly flaring slim nostrils gives him a slightly edgy look - I love it. My only concern is his cheeks - he needs to eat more to make sure they don't sink in too much. His body is perfect proportionwise - he can do with more muscles though.
    Cherieluv HG does have muscles....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvH/ahh.jpg')
    BTW more.. more of the weibo talk and translation PLEASSSE.....
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 09-21-11 at 09:06 AM.

Happy Birthday, Hu Ge!

May your career go from strength to strength!

To add to the looks of the actors -

Yuan Hong looks incredibly handsome only in costume dramas but not modern. That means it's the make-up doing it's work cos they wear more make-up in costume dramas. I think he has very nice facial bone structures. Unfortunately, he seems to have a long torso and short legs.

Peter Ho - sorry girls but he is really ugly *running away* *take a peek* *I should try to save myself, here I go.* but ....
    charismatic and oozing with sex appeal. He can't act but I can't take my eyes away from him. He has tiny, beady eyes but when he smiles, it lights up his entire face and he's the most gorgeous man on the screen. His body, ahem, let's just say I wouldn't mind. *blush, blush*

Walter Huo - the word "handsome" suits him to a T. However, perfection doesn't mean memorable.
    Long torso and short legs??!! Cracked me up so hard.
    cherieluv, you should've seen a few HG pics from last month! He was working out for a magazine and did have true muscles, but the frontcover was slightly photoshopped.

Peter would be in my 'sexy' or 'hot' men categories, but definitely doesn't make my 'elegant' or 'handsome' men categories. I usually only watch Peter Ho dramas if another likeable actress/actor is in it

It's actually Wallace Huo . Wallace is currently filed under my 'elegant' men section. Tall guys with fine features are my weakness, but IMO, Wallace just falls short of it. Well, height wise anyways

I wouldn't say YH has a long torso and short legs. He looks well proportionate in the basketball pictures I've seen during his college days and in that Kenting beach holiday with Eddie Peng, his proportions are the same as Eddie's, but Eddie is far bulkier than him. He seriously needs to bulk up...way too skinny. The skinniness is where I would say his disproportion is. Frankly, I rather that he's shorter to even out the skinniness.

I would say Peter Ho is the one with some delicious disproportions. He is HUGE in the area where all men would envy the most. *wink* *wink*

Height-wise, I think Wallace Huo is fine as he is. He is usually taller than his leading ladies (exception was Tang Yan), and is actually taller than Nicky Wu and even international stars like Donnie Yen, Andy Lau, Tony Leung, Jay Chou etc. Southern Chinese are more likely to lose out to their Northern Chinese counterparts in the height department. Hu Ge is a Northerner...height is generally in their genes.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 09-21-11 at 09:21 AM.

cherieluv, you should've seen a few HG pics from last month! He was working out for a magazine and did have true muscles, but the frontcover was slightly photoshopped.

Peter would be in my 'sexy' or 'hot' men categories, but definitely doesn't make my 'elegant' or 'handsome' men categories. I usually only watch Peter Ho dramas if another likeable actress/actor is in it

It's actually Wallace Huo . Wallace is currently filed under my 'elegant' men section. Tall guys with fine features are my weakness, but IMO, Wallace just falls short of it. Well, height wise anyways
    Wallace it is, my bad. I always mix them up.

There's something about Wallace Chung (now, it is Walter Chung or Wallace Chung, lol) - I couldn't decide who I liked more lookwise btw him and Huang Xiao Ming in Duke Of Mt Deer. Everytime I had convinced myself it is HXM with his classical good looks, Wallace put doubts into my mind in the next scene that follows. He's rather enigmatic on screen.

I did see Hu Ge's new muscles. However, I doubt if he can maintain it. Look at his schedule and his natural body frame. Furthermore, he doesn't seem like the vain type. I think in his few and far between spare time, he would rather stay home, sleep and cuddle with his cats and girlfriend, not pump irons.

I did see Hu Ge's new muscles. However, I doubt if he can maintain it. Look at his schedule and his natural body frame. Furthermore, he doesn't seem like the vain type. I think in his few and far between spare time, he would rather stay home, sleep and cuddle with his cats and girlfriend, not pump irons.
    I agree he might not have those arms for long and he might not keep it(i hope he does).... i love his arms he better keep it....

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post

Height-wise, I think Wallace Huo is fine as he is. He is usually taller than his leading ladies (exception was Tang Yan), and is actually taller than Nicky Wu and even international stars like Donnie Yen, Andy Lau, Tony Leung, Jay Chou etc. Southern Chinese are more likely to lose out to their Northern Chinese counterparts in the height department. Hu Ge is a Northerner...height is generally in their genes.
    Hu Ge's ancestry is supposedly from Wuxi, which isn't exactly "Northern" territory. Usually when they talk about northern men stereotypes, they're usually referring to the northeast and yellow river areas

Peter's sexy cause his whole body screams and oozes sex appeal. Hu Ge's sexy because he has an amazing personality with a great sense of humor and wit. Wallace is sexy because he has the shy boy next door charm. There! That is why I find them sexy. They may not all look sexy, but that is what makes them sexy. hehehe

Oh my god H.Ge-C.Liu, and you say you don't have a sense of humor. You cracked a really good joke! You were saying that tall guys with fine features are you weakness. And Wallace just falls "short" of it! Now, that, is dry humor. Context can be taken two ways.

小西0523:#胡歌生日快乐#向@胡歌 提问:老胡,很好奇你和袁弘还有林更新的关系?
    胡歌:肯定不是你们想象和希望的那种关系

Q: Old Hu, I'm very curious about your relationship with Yuan Hong and Lin Geng Xin
    HG: It's definitely not the relationship you think or wish for.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

刘恬sunny:#胡歌生日快乐#向@胡歌 提问:特别爱龙葵和景天,你会和诗诗演情侣不,哥哥啊
    胡歌:我脸皮厚 演什么都行 这个问题要问女方 嘻嘻

Q: Because I have a 'thing' for brotherly/sisterly relationships, I really love Long Kui and Jing Tian. Older Brother, will you act as a couple with LSS?
    HG: I'm not easily embarassed, so I don't mind who I play. You should ask the actress this.
    The actress has already been asked and she doesn't mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    Hu Ge's ancestry is supposedly from Wuxi, which isn't exactly "Northern" territory. Usually when they talk about northern men stereotypes, they're usually referring to the northeast and yellow river areas
    Yeah, Wuxi is generally considered pretty south, even though it looks almost dead centre on a map. (I just googled it, lol. Pardon me for not being very good at geography.) I think different parts of the south have different attributes. For example, I can almost always tell apart someone from HK and someone from Shanghai. HG's attributes actually aren't very uncommon in Shanghai.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post

Oh my god H.Ge-C.Liu, and you say you don't have a sense of humor. You cracked a really good joke! You were saying that tall guys with fine features are you weakness. And Wallace just falls "short" of it! Now, that, is dry humor. Context can be taken two ways.
    LOL. That wasn't what I was aiming for, but taken in this context, I can be in possession of dry humour

Aww the weibo talk is over already, i want hear more of HG's witty answers......

I think this is Tang Yan birthday message to HG ..in.. Shanghainese..... $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/mandamom2many/emoticons/eyebrows.gif')
    (these two can just talk flirt with each other in shanghainese and no one will understand)
    江西电视台官网9月20日讯 著名影星唐嫣和胡歌共同合作过《仙剑奇侠传3》和《无懈可击之高手如林》等多部电视剧,两人的关系匪浅。今 天正好是胡歌的29岁诞辰,唐嫣一早就送上自己的祝福,但整个祝福全是上海话,这让胡歌很是“抓狂”,直呼 唐嫣的祝福是“上海话八级考试啊”。
    唐嫣微博原文:“港宁港宁,库切切作唾洗隋舞思务桑涅夸洛哦~作侬包丝港吼吼鼓性到拥于哦,哈哈哈,伐小的 纳库得懂伐?@胡歌”
    胡歌微博回复的原文:“傻人傻人,珂七七祝拓徐然胡师傅生日快乐哦~祝你保持傻兮兮个性到永远哦,哈哈哈, 不知道你们看得懂吗?上海话八级考试啊!”
    (江西电视台官方网站版权所有,转载请注明出处,否则将追究法律责任!)

OR this one (not sure)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/a-4.png')
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 09-21-11 at 07:44 PM.

The Handsome Yu Wen Tuo (i think).$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/TAO2k/Emoticons/Drool.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvH/er-3.jpg')
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 09-21-11 at 09:28 PM.