Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dong Jie

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho View Post
    thatīs a bit out of topic:

recently my friend of mine said dong jie and dong xuan were relatives because they have the same lastname. so i shouted at him

That makes no sense whatsoever. Sharing the same last name doesn't imply relation. Heck, sharing the same family may not imply relation either. Have you heard of cases where genetic testing has revealed results of infidelity?

Back on topic...

I feel I'm doing a one person crusade for Dong Jie. Oh well. She has recently expressed interest in martial art series. Well, she has great flexibility for it but I think she needs to work at it. She's talented in a lot of areas but it certainly ain't martial arts...or maybe it could be the martial arts choegrapher? I didn't think Fan Bing Bing would be good at martial arts either, but her performance in Ping Zhong Xia Ying was impressive. Hope to have my mind changed with Chen Zhen.

That makes no sense whatsoever. Sharing the same last name doesn't imply relation. Heck, sharing the same family may not imply relation either.
    yeah i know. thatīs why i shouted at my friend
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

yeah i know. thatīs why i shouted at my friend
    Oh...I must of skipped something there. Was your friend aware why you were shouting at him/her?

I come to this forum to check ever so often for any new posts. Dong Jie don't seem to have many fans here so I was a bit surprised to see her thread bumped to the first page. I'm glad I checked, I've been wondering what she's currently working on. Where can I find more infomation on Huan Jun Ming Zhu?

Quote Originally Posted by NuDaFu View Post
    Oh...I must of skipped something there. Was your friend aware why you were shouting at him/her?
    i think he had to understand after the way i shouted at him
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

i think he had to understand after the way i shouted at him
    That's what friends are for

Quote Originally Posted by Deci16
    I come to this forum to check ever so often for any new posts. Dong Jie don't seem to have many fans here so I was a bit surprised to see her thread bumped to the first page. I'm glad I checked, I've been wondering what she's currently working on. Where can I find more infomation on Huan Jun Ming Zhu?
    Well, if I had the time, I'd make sure this thread was 1st page all the time

Huan Jun Ming Zhu 1st epi has been uploaded on 56.com. Split into 2 parts. Very pacy from what I've seen so far. I swear, Dong Jie looks like to be a Yang Pei Pei favourite. I believe this is the 3rd Yang Pei Pei production Dong Jie has starred in.

I'm seriously considering ordering this DVD from a Chinese online DVD site. I'm just worried it doesn't have Chinese subtitles. Info dosen't say as such, but the person who uploaded bought it from a Chinese bookstore and it has subtitles.

Hi there, there was a series that Angel Dong Jie did. I don't know the name but the storyline is something about her as an abandon child at little, she been raise by her stepfather and later she falls in love with him.
    Anyone know what the series call?
    And what happen to her at the end?

omg Dong Jie's english name is Angel?

Quote Originally Posted by clfan View Post
    Hi there, there was a series that Angel Dong Jie did. I don't know the name but the storyline is something about her as an abandon child at little, she been raise by her stepfather and later she falls in love with him.
    Anyone know what the series call?
    And what happen to her at the end?
    Tian Ruo You Qing/Everlasting Love. You want to know the ending even before seeing it? Are you a Gemini too?

Quote Originally Posted by akayami dijiho
    omg Dong Jie's english name is Angel?
    Shui Ling's English name is also Angel. She used to be one be one of my fav actresses. It just doesn't sit right with me that Dong Jie is also Angel. But then, that's personal opinion. I think Dong Jie is beautiful in itself. It's like a breath of fresh air among the young/pop culture going all out for English names. Not that there is anything wrong with that...I'm just a traditional person appreciating the beauty of Chinese culture.

I suppose I object more to English name trends in media. Meaning for a name is diluted when more than one star starts using a name. Originality and difference is what stands out.

Much consideration and meaning is usually given to choice of Chinese names, I would do the same for Dong Jie. I think 'Catrin' would suit her. 'Catrin' means 'pure' in Welsh...similar in meaning as her Chinese name 'Jie'. The sound of 'Catrin' also reminds me of something small and sweet.
    Last edited by NuDaFu; 02-24-08 at 08:27 PM. Reason: content change

Quote Originally Posted by NuDaFu View Post
    I didn't like Dong Jie at first...I thought she was mighty annoying in "Fei Dao You Jian Fei Dao/Flying Daggers" (Chilam, Ruby Lin). I suppose I don't like the spoilt, aggressive type roles, but then that means Dong Jie must've done a great performance seeing as that was the purpose of her role.
    I thought she was soo endearing as keke.

Yes, I want to know the ending. I have to go to my video shop to find the series but I am so anxious to know since I am a Dong Jie fan.
    So please tell me what happen between her and her stepdad.

Default New Series for Dong Jie

I recently watched a series starring Angel Dong Jie, Eric Huang Shao Qi, and Li Zhong Han. It has 36 or so episodes called Huan Jun Ming Zhu. Very good. It's about the warring times. Dong Jie and LI ZHong Han started out as a couple than a misunderstanding broke them apart. Eric started out as a playful guy with a General as his Father, then through a personal setback finally grew up and became a real man then falls in love with Dong Jie. They marry but Eric's ex girlfriend wants revenge on him for not marrying her and Dong Jie's ex boyfriend wants revenge for thinking Eric stole her away plus he thought Eric gave orders to massacre his entire family. Overall, pretty good. I only came to know Dong Jie from this series filmed in 2007.

tennisrocks got a few of the facts wrong for Huan Jun Ming Zhu, i'm currently watching this series in viet, i'm up to episode 31 out of 44 eps.

following the plot line on the cover, Dong Jie and Eric are lovers but were sperated by Li Zhong Han's younger brother because Li Zhong Han is in love with Dong Jie.

Li Zhong Han and Dong Jie gets married and Eric returns for retribution, while Li Zhong Han's ex girlfriend enters the household and distroys them from within.

spoilers for those who want to know up to the point i'm watching...this isn't the full story, theres more characters and more story involve

i'm warning u its spoilers...i just dont' know how to use the spoiler tag

Jie(Dong Jie) and Eric falls in love and date, Han (Li Zhong Han) is Eric's best friend, he's a playboy and has a long time girlfriend who he occasionally cheats on, but she knows he's only playing around.

Han and his father don't get along, his father disowns him and so he goes and lives with his girlfriend, his girlfriend is jealous of the care and attention he gives to Jie. Han only sees Jie as a friend so he treats her as such, but her words means alot to him so he takes up her suggestion of teaching at her primary school. this doesn't sit well with his girlfriend.

Han and his girlfriend has an argument and he goes and live with Eric, but Eric works alot so its left to Jie to keep Han company, he slowly falls for her without his knowledge, and when he finally realised his feelings he treats her bad so that she won't be nice to him.

Jie doesn't understand his actions and demands an answer, he finally tells her that his 'fallen in love with sum1 tat he shouldn't have'. she understands his meaning but doesn't know how to answer.

Han goes out and loses himself in booze and gamble, his lil brother realise his feelings and tries to get him to do sumthing, but Han refuses to pursue Jie. he says that Eric is his older brother and Jie is his sister-in-law.

Han's lil brother goes and talks to Eric, who has already suspects Han's feelings for Jie. Eric decides to leave Jie since he realised he isn't able to protect her like Han can.

In desperation to keep Han and Jie together, Han proposes to his girlfriend, they set a date for the wedding, but Eric still decides to leave.

However, on the nite before his departure, Eric finally gives in and goes looking for Jie, deciding to stay, but Han's lil brother captures him and his foster uncle, Han's lil brother forces Eric to write a letter to Jie telling her that he has met sum1 in France and is marrying her. the next day, Eric must go and say goodbye to Jie or else they would kill his uncle.

Eric does as his told, but he ask Jie to wait for him. Jie agrees to and they part way happily. Eric returns to his captures and finds that his uncle is very sick and needs a doctor, but Han's bro refuses.

Eric finds and escape route but his uncle commits suicide, stating that Eric can not escape if he tags along, Eric runs but is pursued by Han's brother, in a struggle, Han's brother shoots him and he falls off the cliff.

he is saved by a man and the man takes him as a foster son, however eric has lost his memory.

meanwhile, Jie and Han thinks Eric has left for France, Han tries hard to forget about Jie but he can not, on the other hand Jie worries that his marriage is because of her, Han subsides her fears, he swears his marrying his girlfriend because his in love with her.

Han's lil brother, sees how Han is suffering so decides to talk to both Han's girlfriend and Jie, Han's girlfriend gets mad at Han for using her, but Han a sures her that he loves her. Meanwhile, Jie is troubled at the news but Han once again assures her that he's not getting married for her sake, she decides to believe him and they maintain a distant friendship.

Han's lil brother is angered at the three's actions, his older brother who is always jealous of their fathers affections for Han, uses him to get rid of Han. Lil Bro(Han's lil brother-taking to long to type) thinks his acting in Han's best interest so goes along with the plan.

he drugs Han and hides him away, while Old Bro gets and expert to mimic Han's hand writing and writes a letter to T(Han's gf- lets just call her T, i don't remember her name) on the wedding day, insulting her. she runs out of the church and is so distorted she leaves town, vowing bitter vengence on Han and Jie.

Han knows wat happens but takes the blame on himself, he refuses to tell Jie the truth and intentionally angers his father so his father would beat him. Lil Bro realises his mistake but Big Bro threatens to kill him if he reveals the truth, Lil Bro keeps his mouth shut.

he goes to find Han but Han now lives like a bum and refuses to meet anyone, Lil Bro goes to Jie for help, but Jie states tat she had tried and Han doesn't want to meet her, Lil Bro says it was her fault since everything Han did was for her. He tells her the truth about the letter and then goes and tells his father. His father beats both him and Old Bro up and goes to find Han, but Han still mistreats himself.

Jie goes to see him once more and gets angry with him, she finally convinces him to stand back up, Han decides to leave so that he doesn't have to see Jie anymore.

another general declares war on Han's family (Han's father is a general), Jie's stepmom dies during the war and her father is injured, she goes to look for help and meets Han again, Han is now a doctor and working at the local hospital.

Han saves her father and the two rekindle their earlier friendship, they become close and Han falls more in love with Jie, while Jie starts to have feelings for Han, since he has mellowed out. she becomes a nurse in the hospital to help the sick. Han meets his Lil Bro again and Lil Bro is happy to see Han and Jie together.

the war ends, and Han's family is victorious, Han's father wishes to find him and Lil Bro shows the way, Han's parents are happy to see him alive and happy, he has also matured much and finally reconcils with his father.

Jie is sadden that Eric has not contacted her, Han urges her to go look for Eric, he ask his brother for help, Lil Bro finds the letter he had force Eric to write and sends it to Jie. Jie is heartbroken and works herself sick, Han tries his best to console her.

meanwhile, Eric has married his foster fathers daughter, still not knowing who he is, he is seen by Jie's best friend who in turns tells Jie, Jie shows her the letter and she is furious at Eric. Jie finally lets Eric go and tries her best to move on with her life.

Jie and Han gets closer but Jie is still unwilling to start anything with Han. T meets the two on the street and is vile to Jie, Han defends Jie, which angers T.

T sends to men to kidnap Jie and rape her, Han learns of Jie's dissapearance and goes looking for T, T refuses to tell him where Jie is, Han holds a knife to her throat and threatens to kill her if Jie is harmed.

T realised he is willing to go through with his threat takes him to see Jie, Jie was being assualted be her kidnappers when Han finally arrives, she sees him and calls for him to save her before collapsing. Han takes her away, T threatens to ruin both their lives and their families.

Jie is left unconcious after the attack, Han sits besides her and refuses to leave, he starves himself and is getting weaker by the day, his family comes to help but he refuses, finally he gives in and goes out to eat with his father while his mother takes care of Jie.

Jie finally wakes up, Han is happy to see her but Jie decides that she relies to heavily on Han when she has no intention of accepting his love. Han ask Jie why she won't accept him, she doesn't answer but he realises she's afraid of getting hurt like Eric had hurt her, Jie ask Han to not help her when she falls, he keeps his promise but is distraughted when he finds out she has decided to become a nun.

Han tries to talk Jie out of the decision but she is refuses, Han is heartbroken and tells her if she goes to be a nun he would become a monk to forget about her. true to his words he goes to the temple and ask to become a monk.

his whole family is worried at the news, Han's father is so angry he calls for Jie's arrest, he wants to force Jie to either marry Han or be killed, Han's mother stops him and states tat if Jie is killed Han will more likely commit suicide.

Lil Bro goes to see Jie and is angered at her, he ask her if from the start there was no Eric, would she have loved Han. Jie is confused of her feelings, she finally admits her feelings for Han and goes to stop him, his whole family is there to see him become a monk, when Jie calls his name from outside. Han turns to see her but turns back, Jie tells him she has decided to marry him. Han is overjoyed and they hug and set a date for the wedding.

on the wedding day T comes to course some trouble, she has also gotten herself envolved with Old Bro.

Han and Jie leaves for their honeymoon, while at home, Old Bro's wife causes and fuss when she finds out Old Bro has a gf outside, Han's father is angered at his son's attitude to everyone in the family that he shoots him in the leg, Old Bro is crippled and blames everyone for his disability.

T comes to the house at this time and is thrown out by everyone, she calls for Old Bro and Old Bro to anger his family takes her into the house.

Han and Jie returns a few hours later, the next day Old Bro's wife commits suicide, Han's father is taken ill so he leave the running of the army to Han. Old Bro forces a marriage with T against everyone's wishes.

Han and Jie find out Jie is pregnate, Han's parents and Lil bro are overjoyed, and Han's mother gives a precious item to Jie, Han's father names the child prematurely, stating that the child must be a boy. this angers Old Bro and second madam.

Han must go away for business and leaves Jie behind since she is pregnate now.

Jie saves a young girl who turns out to be second madams niece, Jie treats her well.

Han's parents leave for a recoperation and leaves Jie in charge of the house, second madam (Lil bro's mum and Han's step mum) is angered and T pours oil on the fire.

Han returns and the young girl falls in love with him, Jie goes home to take care of her sick father, T sees her chance and convinces her husband Old bro to rape the girl while pretending to be Han.

the girl believes it was Han but seeing how he treats her well she falls more in love with him, Han notices her affections and is troubled by it. When Jie returns he tells her he wishes to send the girl away to school, Jie agrees thinking that it'll be a good idea.

Jie tells girl and girl ask whose decision it was, Jie says it was Han, girl thinks Han wants to get rid of her so she decides to leave on her own.

girl is cries and Jie ask her the reason, she finally tells Jie, Jie is extreamly heartbroken. T watches from the side and is happy to see Jie cry. Jie goes to ask Han why he wants to send Girl away, Han finally tells her the truth, Girl is in love with him, Jie is angered at his answer and calls him a liar, she tells him Girl is pregnate with his child.

Han runs to see Girl and ask her why she wants to cause trouble for him, girl apologise and Jie is furious at Han's treatment of Girl, Han swears he didn't touch girl, but T says that Girl is a simple girl who wouldn't lie. Jie believes Girl and refuses to see Han, Han spends the nite drinking.

T gives girl sum money, saying the even high class prostitutes only deserve that much and tells her she should leave since she won't get anything more. Girl leaves and goes to the river where she commits suicide.

meanwhile, Eric has seen Jie on the street once and had thought she looked familiar, he sees a picture of Han in the newspaper and is once again feels like he knows Han.

he starts to have dreams of his former life, he sees a dream of him, Han and Jie riding a bike, until they suddenly dissapear and a hand holding a gun shoots him.

episode 31 ends here.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    tennisrocks got a few of the facts wrong for Huan Jun Ming Zhu, i'm currently watching this series in viet, i'm up to episode 31 out of 44 eps.

following the plot line on the cover, Dong Jie and Eric are lovers but were sperated by Li Zhong Han's younger brother because Li Zhong Han is in love with Dong Jie.

Li Zhong Han and Dong Jie gets married and Eric returns for retribution, while Li Zhong Han's ex girlfriend enters the household and distroys them from within.

spoilers for those who want to know up to the point i'm watching...this isn't the full story, theres more characters and more story involve

i'm warning u its spoilers...i just dont' know how to use the spoiler tag

Jie(Dong Jie) and Eric falls in love and date, Han (Li Zhong Han) is Eric's best friend, he's a playboy and has a long time girlfriend who he occasionally cheats on, but she knows he's only playing around.

Han and his father don't get along, his father disowns him and so he goes and lives with his girlfriend, his girlfriend is jealous of the care and attention he gives to Jie. Han only sees Jie as a friend so he treats her as such, but her words means alot to him so he takes up her suggestion of teaching at her primary school. this doesn't sit well with his girlfriend.

Han and his girlfriend has an argument and he goes and live with Eric, but Eric works alot so its left to Jie to keep Han company, he slowly falls for her without his knowledge, and when he finally realised his feelings he treats her bad so that she won't be nice to him.

Jie doesn't understand his actions and demands an answer, he finally tells her that his 'fallen in love with sum1 tat he shouldn't have'. she understands his meaning but doesn't know how to answer.

Han goes out and loses himself in booze and gamble, his lil brother realise his feelings and tries to get him to do sumthing, but Han refuses to pursue Jie. he says that Eric is his older brother and Jie is his sister-in-law.

Han's lil brother goes and talks to Eric, who has already suspects Han's feelings for Jie. Eric decides to leave Jie since he realised he isn't able to protect her like Han can.

In desperation to keep Han and Jie together, Han proposes to his girlfriend, they set a date for the wedding, but Eric still decides to leave.

However, on the nite before his departure, Eric finally gives in and goes looking for Jie, deciding to stay, but Han's lil brother captures him and his foster uncle, Han's lil brother forces Eric to write a letter to Jie telling her that he has met sum1 in France and is marrying her. the next day, Eric must go and say goodbye to Jie or else they would kill his uncle.

Eric does as his told, but he ask Jie to wait for him. Jie agrees to and they part way happily. Eric returns to his captures and finds that his uncle is very sick and needs a doctor, but Han's bro refuses.

Eric finds and escape route but his uncle commits suicide, stating that Eric can not escape if he tags along, Eric runs but is pursued by Han's brother, in a struggle, Han's brother shoots him and he falls off the cliff.

he is saved by a man and the man takes him as a foster son, however eric has lost his memory.

meanwhile, Jie and Han thinks Eric has left for France, Han tries hard to forget about Jie but he can not, on the other hand Jie worries that his marriage is because of her, Han subsides her fears, he swears his marrying his girlfriend because his in love with her.

Han's lil brother, sees how Han is suffering so decides to talk to both Han's girlfriend and Jie, Han's girlfriend gets mad at Han for using her, but Han a sures her that he loves her. Meanwhile, Jie is troubled at the news but Han once again assures her that he's not getting married for her sake, she decides to believe him and they maintain a distant friendship.

Han's lil brother is angered at the three's actions, his older brother who is always jealous of their fathers affections for Han, uses him to get rid of Han. Lil Bro(Han's lil brother-taking to long to type) thinks his acting in Han's best interest so goes along with the plan.

he drugs Han and hides him away, while Old Bro gets and expert to mimic Han's hand writing and writes a letter to T(Han's gf- lets just call her T, i don't remember her name) on the wedding day, insulting her. she runs out of the church and is so distorted she leaves town, vowing bitter vengence on Han and Jie.

Han knows wat happens but takes the blame on himself, he refuses to tell Jie the truth and intentionally angers his father so his father would beat him. Lil Bro realises his mistake but Big Bro threatens to kill him if he reveals the truth, Lil Bro keeps his mouth shut.

he goes to find Han but Han now lives like a bum and refuses to meet anyone, Lil Bro goes to Jie for help, but Jie states tat she had tried and Han doesn't want to meet her, Lil Bro says it was her fault since everything Han did was for her. He tells her the truth about the letter and then goes and tells his father. His father beats both him and Old Bro up and goes to find Han, but Han still mistreats himself.

Jie goes to see him once more and gets angry with him, she finally convinces him to stand back up, Han decides to leave so that he doesn't have to see Jie anymore.

another general declares war on Han's family (Han's father is a general), Jie's stepmom dies during the war and her father is injured, she goes to look for help and meets Han again, Han is now a doctor and working at the local hospital.

Han saves her father and the two rekindle their earlier friendship, they become close and Han falls more in love with Jie, while Jie starts to have feelings for Han, since he has mellowed out. she becomes a nurse in the hospital to help the sick. Han meets his Lil Bro again and Lil Bro is happy to see Han and Jie together.

the war ends, and Han's family is victorious, Han's father wishes to find him and Lil Bro shows the way, Han's parents are happy to see him alive and happy, he has also matured much and finally reconcils with his father.

Jie is sadden that Eric has not contacted her, Han urges her to go look for Eric, he ask his brother for help, Lil Bro finds the letter he had force Eric to write and sends it to Jie. Jie is heartbroken and works herself sick, Han tries his best to console her.

meanwhile, Eric has married his foster fathers daughter, still not knowing who he is, he is seen by Jie's best friend who in turns tells Jie, Jie shows her the letter and she is furious at Eric. Jie finally lets Eric go and tries her best to move on with her life.

Jie and Han gets closer but Jie is still unwilling to start anything with Han. T meets the two on the street and is vile to Jie, Han defends Jie, which angers T.

T sends to men to kidnap Jie and rape her, Han learns of Jie's dissapearance and goes looking for T, T refuses to tell him where Jie is, Han holds a knife to her throat and threatens to kill her if Jie is harmed.

T realised he is willing to go through with his threat takes him to see Jie, Jie was being assualted be her kidnappers when Han finally arrives, she sees him and calls for him to save her before collapsing. Han takes her away, T threatens to ruin both their lives and their families.

Jie is left unconcious after the attack, Han sits besides her and refuses to leave, he starves himself and is getting weaker by the day, his family comes to help but he refuses, finally he gives in and goes out to eat with his father while his mother takes care of Jie.

Jie finally wakes up, Han is happy to see her but Jie decides that she relies to heavily on Han when she has no intention of accepting his love. Han ask Jie why she won't accept him, she doesn't answer but he realises she's afraid of getting hurt like Eric had hurt her, Jie ask Han to not help her when she falls, he keeps his promise but is distraughted when he finds out she has decided to become a nun.

Han tries to talk Jie out of the decision but she is refuses, Han is heartbroken and tells her if she goes to be a nun he would become a monk to forget about her. true to his words he goes to the temple and ask to become a monk.

his whole family is worried at the news, Han's father is so angry he calls for Jie's arrest, he wants to force Jie to either marry Han or be killed, Han's mother stops him and states tat if Jie is killed Han will more likely commit suicide.

Lil Bro goes to see Jie and is angered at her, he ask her if from the start there was no Eric, would she have loved Han. Jie is confused of her feelings, she finally admits her feelings for Han and goes to stop him, his whole family is there to see him become a monk, when Jie calls his name from outside. Han turns to see her but turns back, Jie tells him she has decided to marry him. Han is overjoyed and they hug and set a date for the wedding.

on the wedding day T comes to course some trouble, she has also gotten herself envolved with Old Bro.

Han and Jie leaves for their honeymoon, while at home, Old Bro's wife causes and fuss when she finds out Old Bro has a gf outside, Han's father is angered at his son's attitude to everyone in the family that he shoots him in the leg, Old Bro is crippled and blames everyone for his disability.

T comes to the house at this time and is thrown out by everyone, she calls for Old Bro and Old Bro to anger his family takes her into the house.

Han and Jie returns a few hours later, the next day Old Bro's wife commits suicide, Han's father is taken ill so he leave the running of the army to Han. Old Bro forces a marriage with T against everyone's wishes.

Han and Jie find out Jie is pregnate, Han's parents and Lil bro are overjoyed, and Han's mother gives a precious item to Jie, Han's father names the child prematurely, stating that the child must be a boy. this angers Old Bro and second madam.

Han must go away for business and leaves Jie behind since she is pregnate now.

Jie saves a young girl who turns out to be second madams niece, Jie treats her well.

Han's parents leave for a recoperation and leaves Jie in charge of the house, second madam (Lil bro's mum and Han's step mum) is angered and T pours oil on the fire.

Han returns and the young girl falls in love with him, Jie goes home to take care of her sick father, T sees her chance and convinces her husband Old bro to rape the girl while pretending to be Han.

the girl believes it was Han but seeing how he treats her well she falls more in love with him, Han notices her affections and is troubled by it. When Jie returns he tells her he wishes to send the girl away to school, Jie agrees thinking that it'll be a good idea.

Jie tells girl and girl ask whose decision it was, Jie says it was Han, girl thinks Han wants to get rid of her so she decides to leave on her own.

girl is cries and Jie ask her the reason, she finally tells Jie, Jie is extreamly heartbroken. T watches from the side and is happy to see Jie cry. Jie goes to ask Han why he wants to send Girl away, Han finally tells her the truth, Girl is in love with him, Jie is angered at his answer and calls him a liar, she tells him Girl is pregnate with his child.

Han runs to see Girl and ask her why she wants to cause trouble for him, girl apologise and Jie is furious at Han's treatment of Girl, Han swears he didn't touch girl, but T says that Girl is a simple girl who wouldn't lie. Jie believes Girl and refuses to see Han, Han spends the nite drinking.

T gives girl sum money, saying the even high class prostitutes only deserve that much and tells her she should leave since she won't get anything more. Girl leaves and goes to the river where she commits suicide.

meanwhile, Eric has seen Jie on the street once and had thought she looked familiar, he sees a picture of Han in the newspaper and is once again feels like he knows Han.

he starts to have dreams of his former life, he sees a dream of him, Han and Jie riding a bike, until they suddenly dissapear and a hand holding a gun shoots him.

episode 31 ends here.
    oh goodness, Linda, I hate to break this to you, but I believe you have the two male leads seriously and totally mixed up, and mixed up real bad. Eric Huang Shao Qi (Taiwan actor) is the rich friend with the military father and the one who married Dong Jie. Li Zhong Han (mainland actor) is the friend coming back for revenge because he thought Eric was the one who gave orders to massacre his family. However you did a nice job writing out the plot thus far but the 2 male leads you have totally mixed up, which can be somewhat confusing. The reason I got this series was for Eric Huang, so I think I'd know who he is and what his character played. Please don't think any offense in this, as I'm just trying to make a correction.

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks View Post
    oh goodness, Linda, I hate to break this to you, but I believe you have the two male leads seriously and totally mixed up, and mixed up real bad. Eric Huang Shao Qi (Taiwan actor) is the rich friend with the military father and the one who married Dong Jie. Li Zhong Han (mainland actor) is the friend coming back for revenge because he thought Eric was the one who gave orders to massacre his family. However you did a nice job writing out the plot thus far but the 2 male leads you have totally mixed up, which can be somewhat confusing. The reason I got this series was for Eric Huang, so I think I'd know who he is and what his character played. Please don't think any offense in this, as I'm just trying to make a correction.
    i'm not offended, i found out later i had them mixed up too but it was too tiring to go back and fix them. i keep forgeting who is who cos i only remember their vietnamese names.

i'm currenly donwloaded the rest to see. its getting more exciting. i very much enjoy the directing of the show so far and the editing job is super! nothing seems out of place thus far.

i agree with tennisrocks..... Linda you did a great job writing out the plot, which is pretty time-consuming.

I like Dong Jie. She's good in all her series, HJMZ and Butterfly Lovers. The new version of Butterfly Lovers is really good, well-adapted and very watchable. I noticed Dong Jie's show has pretty good pace too.

i've started like Dong Jie in Butterly Lovers too, so i looked for her series to watch, she does quite well in all her shows though sum of them are not really up to par with others.

butterly lovers is a grand production and Torn Between Two Lovers seems like a grand production too, though Dong Jie did feel a little...tired? of the role. it's pretty much like Golden Princess.

The pacing is very good for most of her films.

Dong Jie is getting married.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img2.cache.netease.com/ent/2008/9/24/200809242024100dbd2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.cache.netease.com/ent/2008/9/24/20080924205049cd646.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by polaris View Post
    Dong Jie is getting married.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img2.cache.netease.com/ent/2008/9/24/200809242024100dbd2.jpg')
    Haha they seem to be a happy couple. Congratulations.

r u sure its not just a new series?

last time a checked she doesn't even have a boyfriend. the pictures above looks like it could be from a series. the guy looks like that guy tat was wit her in the series where she was japanese.