Page 66 of 421 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 8417

Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Evidence: Why did you think she took so long to release Tian Ya? Busy busy busy CUTTING lah! Whereas for Strange Hero, obviously she didn't re-arrange it much, hence I'm confident it will definitely live up to expectations.
    I'm looking forward very much to Strange Hero. The 60-minute preview looks very promising! Too bad I'm in Beijing so I couldn't be part of the action in Shanghai.

The Tian Ya version in Taiwan was mutilated even worse. They re-dubbed the Princess/General dialogues to try to even out the gaps but ended up more disjointed bcos YH+LSS mouths and actions didn't sync.

Pls help to leave more messages in K Jie's weibo to plead with her not to cut any YH+LSS scenes in Bu Bu.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    This photo shoot was taken with YH 8 months ago. Funny how it's just now being released
    This type of dress was very popular in China during the hot summer months. Loose and cool.

Quote Originally Posted by yangjia View Post
    BTW, anyone heard any news on the status of Tangren's lawsuit against Yu Zheng? I mean, how come he can get away with such blatant lock, stock and barrel copying of Bu Bu's story-line?
    Copyright laws aren't strong in China.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_angel_10392 View Post
    yea i agree with you that YH has big eyes.
    He's widely known as Da Yan Jing Shuai Ge (大眼睛帅哥) - Handsome Big Eyes.

Yay another fan! Welcome munianci!!!
    Thanks! This is my first time posting under the Actresses forum. My previous postings were all in Wuxia Fiction.
    Last edited by munianci; 12-14-10 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    The Tian Ya version in Taiwan was mutilated even worse. They re-dubbed the Princess/General dialogues to try to even out the gaps but ended up more disjointed bcos YH+LSS mouths and actions didn't sync.
    Hiya!...worse? And we thought it couldn't get any worse..LOL
    This could very well jepeordize LSS and YH to be known let alone popular in Taiwan huh?

munianci, your user name throws me off...hehehe. Everytime I see it, I get confused and thought, what am I doing here!...LOL (p.s., that's my user name on youtube )...hehehe
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-14-10 at 11:55 AM.

Pls help to leave more messages in K Jie's weibo to plead with her not to cut any YH+LSS scenes in Bu Bu.
    Well, she may be getting countless hate mail on her weibo everyday about this issue, but at least no one has created a hate weibo on her. I just came across someone's hate weibo on Yu Zheng: http://t.sina.com.cn/1734044313

Xiao Xiao, can you point me the link to a bigger version of LSS' magazine article? Can't read the Chinese text this small.

Don't worry for LSS' popularity in Taiwan. She only wants to destroy the YH-LSS pairing, but will definitely promote LSS aggressively in Taiwan. Why do you think she's choosing popular Taiwanese actors to be her leading men? - Wallace, Nicky...more to come I'm sure.

In fact, LSS and YH may become rivals. Yu Zheng may have earlier slammed Ruby for rejecting Mei Ren Tian Xia, but he recently reinstated her in his weibo.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-14-10 at 01:04 PM.

Here is the link for the magazine....but I think that's the only size scanned for now
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=954373628

Yes, I noticed Karen getting all these hot Taiwanese actors for her...hehehe. Not a bad choice on Karen's part, gotta give it to her....

You know, I think LSS is pretty fortunate to have Karen as her bigger sister(though she can be hot-headed sometimes). Many new actresses that I saw were more beautiful and talented(acting wise) than LSS, but LSS has appeared in many series/events/promotions/magazine etc. than most, and she have Karen to thank for that

Yes, I noticed Karen getting all these hot Taiwanese actors for her...hehehe. Not a bad choice on Karen's part, gotta give it to her....
    When it comes to the Taiwanese, she becomes all putty huh? Notice that she didn't slam Wallace Huo for not taking part in Fantasy Zhu Xian.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-14-10 at 01:59 PM.

Was he offered a part in Fantasy Zhu Xian? Who would he be? Don't tell me he would have been YH's character in Fantasy Zhu Xian promo? Those game Ad wouldn't suit Wallace...hehehe, the better choice would have been YH anyhow

xiaolong, you don't need to translate the magazine article. I'm sure it's the same kind of questions as the video interviews and other magazines.....thanks though
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-14-10 at 01:17 PM.

Well, I remember Fantasy Zhu Xian was very hotly marketed as the reunion of CP3 cast. YH was just guest character in CP3 wat. Anyway, she prefers Wallace - after Nic Tse turned down the Yang Kang role, she approached Wallace. Only after he turned down, she cast YH as YK.

I'm actually pretty curious about the article because the title says "Dian Fu Liu Shi Shi" which loosely translates to "Rebellious Liu Shi Shi". Like huh?
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-14-10 at 01:34 PM.

filming location of Next Miracle was in Hangzhou, while Bu Bu is filming in Hengdian (Shanghai).
    Hengdian is in Zhejiang, which is a 2-hour bus ride away from Shanghai. If any of you are ever in China, you MUST visit Hengdian World Studios! It's where She Diao 2008, Xian Jian 3, Lu Ding Ji, Mei Ren XJ, Hero, Forbidden Kingdom....not just Shanghai Tangren's big-budget period dramas, but ALL major Mainland period dramas and movies are filmed there. It's the largest film studio in the world. I toured the place last weekend - very mind-blowing.

Hiya!...worse? And we thought it couldn't get any worse..LOL
    This could very well jepeordize LSS and YH
    I used to be so faithful to She Diao 1982 and TVB that I refused to watch any China dramas (although I always thought the drawback of She Diao 1982 was that Sharon Yeung was not pretty at all and had unconvincing chemistry with Michael Miu). Then I saw those two in She Diao 2008 and they won me over so much that I got completely hooked on China dramas, which in turn inspired me to study in China. Now they've been destroyed.

So please leave your feedback on K Jie's weibo.

That said, I'm looking forward very much to Strange Hero.
    Last edited by munianci; 12-14-10 at 03:10 PM.

I used to be so faithful to She Diao 1982 and TVB that I refused to watch any China dramas (although I always thought the drawback of She Diao 1982 was that Sharon Yeung was not pretty at all and had unconvincing chemistry with Michael Miu). Then I saw those two in She Diao 2008 and they won me over so much that I got completely hooked on China dramas, which in turn inspired me to study in China. Now they've been destroyed.

So please leave your feedback on K Jie's weibo.

That said, I'm looking forward very much to Strange Hero.
    welcome to the thread!<3

I know what you mean. I was all into HG&LSS, since I saw CP3 first and was kinda hoping that HG&LSS will be a couple in this (LOCH08) drama but thank goodness that it was YH&LSS because they have the best chemistry that I had ever seen!
    plus YH really got my attention in that drama (i was watching it for HG before now it's for YH&LSS ^-^)
    *sigh* when i get the drama, i'm gonna watch all the YK&MNC scenes only because they're like my fav couple in there <3 i luv their chemistry there<3

sorry i got off into a tanget and kinda went into my own world xD

yea i used to like karen because she did things for her actor's/actress' interests like publictizing (sp?) them but now she kinda puts her issues before her.
    ex: like how she "forbids" LSS to not talk to YM and now to YH *sigh* they were so close both on and off screen and now she's really exterminating YH
    i hope HG helps support YH in BBJX

oh, munianci i was wondering if you had any pics of Hengdian World Studios if you do can you post some up?
    i wanna see what it looks like
    Last edited by blue_angel_10392; 12-14-10 at 04:28 PM.

More news on Strange Hero:
    http://yule.sohu.com/20101214/n278292617.shtml

Translation (something like this):
    Chinese martial arts series Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei will premiere on Shenzhen Satellite TV and Fujian Southeast TV. This drama, which brings together Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu, Edwin Siu, Shi Yan, and many other popular stars, has ignited a lot of anticipation among audiences with its preview and ratings are expected to be high. Strange Hero will also be broadcasted on CTV in Taiwan in January 2011. The drama will offer a fresh take on the famous Yi Zhi Mei stories, with smartly choreographed martial arts guaranteed to marvel the audience.

A New Hero for today's generation

Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei will follow Tangren's signature style of producing exquisite, beautiful costumes and an upbeat, fairytale setting. But compared to past series, Strange Hero will be a new type of martial arts drama for today's generation, offering exciting martial arts action against breathtaking scenes of beautiful lakes and mountains. Wallace Huo, who plays the male lead, says that the director will add many new, exciting elements and twists to the Yi Zhi Mei stories. Indeed, the martial arts action will be double that of the original stories. The drama will be divided into modules, with each module telling a new compelling short story closely linked with the main storyline. These stories will gradually come together in the concluding segment.

Preview has generated a lot of excitement

While Strange Hero's star cast have garnered attention since the start of filming, cinematic previews of the series held in Beijing and Shanghai for invited guests from the media and film industry have generated a lot of excitement. This is the first time a TV drama was previewed at cinemas and is likely to set a precedent for future dramas. The cinematic screening effects were amazing, offering the high-definition picture quality of a Hollywood blockbuster. The preview had the audience on the edge of their seats, with cliff hangers and twists which had viewers gasping for more.

So not to worry about not living up to expectations. Looks like you will get what you saw on the preview (plus she didn't re-arrange/mutilate it like Tian Ya).
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-14-10 at 10:11 PM.

Well, I remember Fantasy Zhu Xian was very hotly marketed as the reunion of CP3 cast. YH was just guest character in CP3 wat. Anyway, she prefers Wallace - after Nic Tse turned down the Yang Kang role, she approached Wallace. Only after he turned down, she cast YH as YK.
    Errr....sorry, but there's no way Nic Tse or Wallace Huo can EVER be Yang Kang!

Looks like YH never really got along that well with Karen huh? Compared to Hu Ge and LSS...

Anyway, just as well, since he said in Sohu interviews that he doesn't care for fantasy/supernatural dramas which is Tangren's specialty.
    Last edited by yangjia; 12-14-10 at 09:38 PM.

OMG xiaolong! Just reading what you wrote about Strange Hero made me jump with excitment...LOL
    Thanks for the news...

Could you transfer that to the Strange Hero thread?
    Thanks...
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-15-10 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yangjia View Post
    Errr....sorry, but there's no way Nic Tse or Wallace Huo can EVER be Yang Kang!

Looks like YH never really got along that well with Karen huh? Compared to Hu Ge and LSS...

Anyway, just as well, since he said in Sohu interviews that he doesn't care for fantasy/supernatural dramas which is Tangren's specialty.
    Wallace or Nic being Yang Kang would be a nightmare!...LOL

I agree, I think Karen took Yuan Hong in the company was a favor for Hu Ge and not her own choice (as compared to Hu Ge and LSS). I mean, he was the last choice for Yang Kang after the other two turned it down? He was offered the role of Wu Lang (which I thought was the least interesting of all the roles), and he had to ask for the role of Yelu Xie(the role that got him recognized). He was only a guest in CP3. In Fantasy Zhu Xian, again he was second to Hu Ge. And most of his other roles outside of Tangren was a miss...

She did very little to promote YH. So I'm glad he finally had enough and left.

Noticed after leaving Tangren, he's doing more promising projects with bigger stars (e.g. with Raymond Lam and Tang Yan, getting involved with Ruby's project is hopeful). Also, he'll make an appearance at the New Year countdown special with Hu Ge, which is rare, usually only Hu Ge get invited leaving YH out (so I've noticed multiple times)...

Well, I remember Fantasy Zhu Xian was very hotly marketed as the reunion of CP3 cast.

I'm actually pretty curious about the article because the title says "Dian Fu Liu Shi Shi" which loosely translates to "Rebellious Liu Shi Shi". Like huh?
    Hmmmmm....I don't think Wallace was offered the role in Fantasy Zhu Xian, or he was already busy with another project. There were no news of any sort about Wallace being in it.

I am guessing LSS may be breaking out of her damsel in distress roles, that's why she's "Rebellious"?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-14-10 at 10:29 PM.

Looks like Strange Hero even got the media and film industry insiders excited! You know such people are usually very jaded and critical, yet Strange Hero can excite them. Amaaaazing!!

I managed to print out the LSS article in bigger font. Will read through to find out what so "rebellious" about her?!

Thank you so much for posting that, xiaolong! I'm in fangirl mode right now.

I'm willing to take the risk of keeping high hopes. The preview + trailer + closing MV all seem amazing, so I can't see why the series shouldn't be. And the cast is pretty awesome too.
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 12-14-10 at 11:32 PM.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Booting ceremony for Bu Bu Jing Xn(December 8, 2010). YH joins the group today, now where is that Nicky?! LOL...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/wan2uu.jpg')

LSS reading her script while being beautified...errr.. getting an injured hand rather..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/20gb2b4.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-15-10 at 07:52 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/29nceut.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/2ahejqf.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/2poshs5.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/20psyfo.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/2gy3w5e.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/160ykg5.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/2i0azbn.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/33nvl7a.jpg')

can someone tell me what the name that series above my post please ...thanks you

Quote Originally Posted by HanaButa View Post
    can someone tell me what the name that series above my post please ...thanks you
    Strange Hero Yhi Zhi Mei

Here's the thread:http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...nyu-Shi-Xingyu

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/20gb2b4.jpg')
    she looks really good in this picture! (well, except for the hand ) i really like the color of the dress, the headpiece, etc.