Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

i believe she pairs up with benny chan. pity, i would prefer to see her with dylan.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    Haha, me too...well, I like a lot of YM onscreen pairings, but HG/YM is my top onscreen one (although FSF is a close second now, but I'm waiting to see them together in an actually good drama!). As for HG's contract, in the recent interview he mentioned that he signed a 10-year contract with TR before playing Li Xiaoyao in CP1, which is from 2005--not sure when he filmed it but maybe 2004? So I guess he still has 2 or 3 years to go. I wonder if TR will let him act in non-TR dramas that YM is also apart of at least.
    unlikely for HG to leave Tangren now as he's part owner of Tangren (I read news that he bought ownership into the company) tho Karen Evilb*tch still calls the shots though. Don't get fooled by the Evilb*tch adding YM's weibo (some feeble attempt to repair Tangren's public repute now that YM is so popular) LSS wasn't even allowed to answer YM's public declaration, 'Shi Shi, I love you!' during BBJX press conference earlier this year and birthday greetings. The Evilb*tch's devil claws are now turning to LSS' other BFF (YH), so that will keep her out of YM's space for awhile.
    Last edited by munianci; 06-25-11 at 03:56 PM.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    Whoops..maybe I used the wrong descriptive. They don't live in the same building, but in the same gated residential district/complex, perhaps a few buildings apart. When I studied abroad in Beijing, I lived in an apartment complex with over 10 buildings, but some only had 2-3 buildings, so it really depend on the area. I don't know exactly when FSF bought his apt unit, but I know it was before they filmed Gong together.

YM just read one script for FSF. I'm not quite sure what script she read for him. A really important project? YM probably does read a lot of her script offers, but her staff must have first screened the first round t before she reads them. now that's she's soo popular, she probably gets over 100 script offers.
    That is real. YM help FSF chose project. Are you sure? Where do you give this information" After a few days when FSF himself even forgot about the project, YM told him he should take on the project after she finished reading the script and deep consideration". I love FengMi cuople so much.if it is real. I feel so excited ^^

Oh dear JoleCole, I've been reading all your posts one by one in this thread, which is leading me to a thread I've been avoiding all along ("Gong") as I've a natural disdain for Yu Zheng and his rip-offs. And *horrors* I'm fast-forwarding through Gong for FengMi and lapping up their scenes. What's happening to me? Same thing that happened to mango_cake? The FengMi bug is a contagion!!!
    Last edited by munianci; 06-25-11 at 03:44 PM.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

Quote Originally Posted by cucaikitt View Post
    That is real. YM help FSF chose project. Are you sure? Where do you give this information" After a few days when FSF himself even forgot about the project, YM told him he should take on the project after she finished reading the script and deep consideration".
    Sorry, I think gave out some wrong information . I always thought I got this bit of information in a video interview by Feng Shao Feng during the Symphony of Fate Press Conference, but I could no longer find the video source. I think I watched too many videos from all different media stations about the press conference that I got all the info mixed up.

After some digging on the FengMi forum, the info source for FSF asking YM for her opinion about a project came from a few fans who attended the press conference and watched the entire interview in person. Only bits and pieces of the original interview were released by various media stations, so a lot of parts got cut. FSF and YM said they talked a lot to each other about their upcoming workload/projects etc. YM added that "since they are opposite sex, there's no competition between them and can easily discuss work-related matters with each other." This is what I saw in the videos. According to the fans who were present at the conference, they said that FSF tried to digress when reporters kept asking about his relationship with YM. He changed the topic by talking about an instance where he told YM he had a prospective project he wasn't too sure about. Then a few days later when he completely forgot he ever mentioned it to her, YM told him to take on the new project.

In conclusion, I wouldn't say YM helped FSF "choose" the project but more like he asked her for a second opinion. But YM took FSF's request seriously and took several days to think/respond. I think FSF is the type who likes to ask people for their opinions/advices and then makes the ultimate decision based on what he hears (definitely a big deductive reasoning person). Of course, I still feel FSF's management company has the final say in what he accepts.

Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    unlikely for HG to leave Tangren now as he's part owner of Tangren (I read news that he bought ownership into the company) tho Karen Evilb*tch still calls the shots though.
    I don't think HG and YM will ever collaborate again too, at least chances are VERY slim. I don't know who was at fault first for the YM/TR conflict, but their relationship is probably beyond repair now. Things got a little too deep and personal.

The Evilb*tch's devil claws are now turning to LSS' other BFF (YH), so that will keep her out of YM's space for awhile.
    And wow, I didn't think Karen would be so mean as to turn pesonally against Yuan Hong! Previously I heard from some YH fans that Karen cut a lot of his scenes out of Clothing World, but didn't take those rumors too seriously. They were good neighbors each other before too!!

Yuan Hong has a lot of acting potential in him and I think TR's projects don't really suit him. His departure from TR may actually be better for his career, though I really like watching his off screen friendship/goofiness with LSS =(....I personally feel he has more versatility than HG and prefer his style of acting more.
    Last edited by JoleCole; 06-25-11 at 08:31 PM.

And wow, I didn't think Karen would be so mean as to turn against Yuan Hong now! They were neighbors before too!! Yuan Hong has a lot of acting potential in him and I think TR's projects don't really suit him. I personally feel he has more versatility than HG and prefer his style of acting more.
    He said something like "whether an actor is suitable for a role shouldn't be bargained by contracts" (OUCH!) in a post Shanghai TV Fest interview and b*tchiness occurred about him in her answers to followers on her weibo. Anyway, I don't think after the YM fiasco and backlash against Tangren, she dares to blacklist anyone in the industry now. He's FREE!!!

Gawd, you turned me into a FengMi follower. You!!!

Actually, when they first came up with those V-Day poses, I thought it was a publicity stunt as they just look like they wanted to play a prank on their fans - their expressions were so mischievous! But I'm now assaulted on all fronts on their real-life couplehood whenever I visit YM's tieba thread. And seriously, I DON'T ship real-life couplehood of stars. But the FengMi real-life evidence and fandom is encroaching on my anti-YZ stance. How could I even touch "Gong" And I seriously dislike YZ.

Yeah, same here...I've always liked YM's acting starting from when I first started following her in 2005/2006 (it's so nice to see her finally start becoming really successful!). While for FSF, apart from Gong I've only seen him in MRXJ and was underwhelmed by his acting there. (I was also not impressed by his and Myolie's chemistry.) However, I really like the movie stills that have been released so far and the synopsis sounds good, so I'm getting really curious about this movie as well! XD This director better not just be getting our hopes up...
    FSF was in the first YZ drama I watched - Four Women Conflict, which was unforgivable for its blatant undisguised rip-off of Gentle Reflections and a mess of plotholes which made me give up one-third into the series. So I just couldn't like him. Admittedly YZ's MRXJ was pretty enticing until Xue Jian's (YM's character) death, then i stopped watching. I didn't even notice FSF was in MRXJ until I saw comments on the tieba threads.

"Gong" -sigh! What can I say? I'm bitten by FengMi bug.
    Last edited by munianci; 06-25-11 at 04:40 PM.

Oh right, the Chinese Zodiac series, I totally forgot about that... >_<

Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    unlikely for HG to leave Tangren now as he's part owner of Tangren (I read news that he bought ownership into the company) tho Karen Evilb*tch still calls the shots though. Don't get fooled by the Evilb*tch adding YM's weibo (some feeble attempt to repair Tangren's public repute now that YM is so popular) LSS wasn't even allowed to answer YM's public declaration, 'Shi Shi, I love you!' during BBJX press conference earlier this year and birthday greetings. The Evilb*tch's devil claws are now turning to LSS' other BFF (YH), so that will keep her out of YM's space for awhile.
    Ugh, HG is part-owner of TR?! Why HG why...oh well, at least YH got out of that mess! I can't believe Karen forces LSS not to reply to YM on weibo, who does she think she is...I wish LSS would put up a bit of a fight against her, but then again look what happened to YM and YH.

And munianci, LMAO you are exactly like me a month ago! Going from hating YZ/Gong (ok well that part is still true) and disliking FSF/the FSF+YM pairing, to now being a totally shameless FSF/YM shipper and unabashedly broadcasting my love for them everywhere! But at least we're not alone...apart from the millions of FengMi fans in China (btw, I completely get their popularity there now, whereas before I was confused/annoyed by it) FSF and YM's many celebrity friends also constantly participate in the gossip and teasing. XD I just watched a vid of a recent MRXJ conference (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z9Zanx3AQk), and even Sammul Chan (a 32-year-old grown man) was giggling like a schoolgirl over FengMi. Ok, maybe that's an exaggeration, but he was definitely helping the reporters tease FSF--he kept egging him on and forcing FSF to choose between which girl he would pick (Ruby Lin or YM), who he would save if the two girls fell into the river, etc etc (and I bet he was not wanting FSF to choose Ruby, his own MRXJ costar! ) Look at how gleeful he is when FSF gets all embarrassed! Then later, when he was being interviewed with Ruby, he actually turned to her and asked "have you heard about the FSF/YM ba gua (gossip)?", proceeded to try to convince Ruby that it was true, then said "the media kept asking FSF about the rumours and he kept refusing to answer anything, what do you think?!" So instead of being interviewed, Sammul ended up gossiping with Ruby about FengMi, lmao!

Also in this Ming Yun press conference (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps8sJLJ3_FE): LMAO at Chi Shuai going, "I had so much pressure, everyone was saying I'm the 'third wheel' ruining FengMi. But actually it's not true, those two are still happily in their own blissful little world living their couple-dom life." Lol at YM/FSF's reaction (YM's nervous laughter, FSF doing a double take). Then when reporters ask what YM/FSF call each other in private, Chi Shuai cuts in "dear beloved!" YM exclaims "don't say crazy things like that!" The reporters then ask Chen Wei Min to clarify if they actually call each other "dear beloved", and he replies: "they said I'm not allowed to talk about this in public!"

Poor FSF, everyone is joking around at his expense, and once again he is like a deer in headlights when the reporters question him about whether he has a crush on anyone...after being unable to answer for quite some time he finally goes "Can I not answer this question?" Oh FSF, way to be obvious! XD More of FSF having trouble handling the media's questions in these vids here and here. (FSF once again looks at YM on how to answer, but instead of helping him she holds her own microphone up for him and says "they're asking you not me!" ) I love how these TV stations keep adding cute word captions too. Recently YM said in an interview that her and FSF worked together so much and knew each other so well that they were like an "old husband and wife pair", and the TV station added a caption saying "we wish you two to always be an 'old husband and wife'!" Apparently, this was actually a "proper" TV station too (i.e. not like the others which are more like "entertainment shows" so you'd expect them to be caught up in this kind of gossip and humour).

Ok ok sorry I have once again descended into FengMi craziness despite trying not to do so here in YM's thread! Oops. To get back on track a bit, here is yet another recent movie still--looks like this is also from the scene where FSF supposedly suggested they add a kiss scene, haha. (Click for large version.)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6ce5fba9tw1dijrvm9pp6j.jpg')
    Last edited by mango_cake; 06-25-11 at 06:40 PM.

I'm watching Chinese paladin 3 now, and it makes me sad to know that this may be hg/ym last series together unless Karen grows up and apologizes to ym for being an immature biatch. Hopefully huge's share in tr grows enough in the future so he can have more power and allow ym in their productions again.

And ditto about Lss I wish she wasn't such a puppet of karen and actually be a real friend to ym.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

OMG, mango_cake, for the first time in months (since I'm back in Malaysia now that it's summer hols in China) I have access to YouTube and I'm shamelessly hunting down and catching up with all FengMi interviews in cyberspace! And there should be more on Tudou which is much much faster in China, but I was so busy in the couple of months leading up to end of term that I'm now only catching up with what's happening in Chinese entertainment. Why am I watching and re-watching FengMi in "Gong" and contributing to Yu Zheng's publicity blitz and high ratings of an undeserved Meteor Garden rip-off series? Damn!!!

I sooo hate shipping real-life couplehood, but everyone around them - Sammul Chan, Ruby Lin, Chi Shuai, Mickey He etc - are like winking and dropping broad hints like mad about FengMi. I am totally...THIS IS NOT ME!! Why am I now trying to catch up on FSF bios, news and his previous Yu Zheng series?!! He's suppose to be on my list of hated actors! And I'm suppose to hate Yu Zheng. OMG... But look at how much YM is smiling from her heart and giggling like a little girl in all those FengMi interviews, like she's on Cloud 9! She's sooooo definitely a girl happily in LOVE!!! And I can't help but be grateful that "Gong" brought these two lovebirds together. SEE?! I'm grudgingly supporting Yu Zheng's worst ever production!!!

JoleCole, mango_cake & patricia n, don't worry. YM was very vocal about our beloved MiShi (YM & LSS) pairing going very strong behind the scenes when she conducted an open session with her fans on her weibo earlier this year. They don't need to have to communicate in public to love each other to bits. YM has publicly and unabashedly declared LSS as her "lover"!!!! Damn...I'm now jealous of LSS on behalf of FSF!!

Also, LSS isn't a "puppet". I feel she's actually very mature in handling the rift between Karen and her two BFFs. But if Tangren wants to have this immature open war with YM, LSS as an integral member of Tangren just can't communicate with her publicly. Still, she's a classy girl with steadfastness. E.g. LSS & YM never deleted each other on their weibos all this while, LSS is obviously hanging out A LOT with YM in private (since they are "lovers") who cares what Evilb*tch thinks, and LSS tactfully but very firmly refuted all questions about rivalry with YM and Gong during BBJX interviews. Plus she unabashedly showed off a picture of her McD's breakfast for two with YH for all the world to see after BBJX end of filming dinner - that created huge buzz on the forums, kekeke - and her weibo is on the weibos of all of YH's Wuhan homeboys. One of his homeboys let out that he called LSS by mistake when he wanted to call someone else. His homeboy even on mobile number terms with her? Hey, she's even hanging out with all his Wuhan drinking buddies.
    Last edited by munianci; 06-25-11 at 10:17 PM.

I agree, I don't think LSS is a "puppet" (if she was she would be going along with Karen's bashing of YM & YH) and both YM/LSS have definitely handled this situation well...but I just wish she would say to Karen, "feel free to manage my career but please let me live out my private life the way I want!" It just seems really ridiculous, unfair, and 太过分 that Karen is actually controlling who her friends are!! Who does that? People usually don't even let their parents do that!

Anyways, this is also my first time doing real-life shipping of a celeb couple so I totally share your shame (well not really XD) and bafflement over what has happened to me lately! If you've seen my posts in the Gong thread I'm pretty sure I come off as a crazed fan/delusional shipper...but I swear this is not usually me! Sigh, the things FengMi do to me! >_< I've seen the media compare YM to Zhao Wei and YM/FSF to ZW/Alec Su's pairing in HZGG all those years back, but the two are quite different for me. I loved ZW/Alec onscreen as XYZ/5th prince, however I was never really interested in them being a real-life pair (obviously I would've been really happy if they did, but it was more of a "awesome if they are, I'll be a bit disappointed but not really mind if they aren't" type of feeling, like I get with most onscreen pairing with lots of chemistry). With YM/FSF however, yes I do love them onscreen as QC/8th prince, but it seriously pales in comparison to how much I love their real-life chemistry. (Of course it might be due partly to the fact that Gong just had an awful script.)

A couple new shots of YM filming an ad for a cell phone company: (first one is really cute, reminds me of another pic of YM in a qipao holding lanterns from a few years back)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/652a1ee9tw1dij3juefsmj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/652a1ee9tw1dij37h3tz1j.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/652a1ee9tw1dij3w1rmuoj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/652a1ee9tw1dij2u4t6jwj.jpg')

I agree, I don't think LSS is a "puppet" (if she was she would be going along with Karen's bashing of YM & YH) and both YM/LSS have definitely handled this situation well...but I just wish she would say to Karen, "feel free to manage my career but please let me live out my private life the way I want!" It just seems really ridiculous, unfair, and that Karen is actually controlling who her friends are!! Who does that? People usually don't even let their parents do that!
    Oh, I'm sure LSS just goes ahead to hang out with who she wants to hang out with and can't be bothered to tell whoever anything. I can imagine she's thinking, "Oh it's Tangren policy I can't comm with YM publicly? *roll eyes* Whatever!" She then publicly declares love to Ma Tianyu who then declares love to YM and YM declares love back and MTY *muah muah* back! It happened so many times in their weibo world that MTY was first rumoured to be dating LSS, then rumoured to be dating YM, until he has to come out to deny he's dating YM (lest FSF gets jealous, LOL)? Isn't that real obvious EVIDENCE of MiShi's extreme love?!!! Anyway, LSS career is blooming and her star is shining bright (compared to YH when he was with Tangren), so I'm happy she's with Tangren. She suits all the roles given to her and I'm loving her new look in Tian Zhi Hen.

Anyway, just as a disclaimer, Yu Zheng is equally unprofessional and disgusting. Now that I've watched a bit of "Gong", I can still say even Karen's Clothing The World, while 100X more boring, was less offensive than "Gong". Already lots has been said about Gong script in Gong thread, so I shall just say "RAGE" and then go on to better things, like FengMi

In any case, I'm grinning constantly like a silly fangirl over FengMi on and off screen, even forgetting to take breakfast, ignoring my parents and my Mom's thinking I'm becoming a looney bin, do I need to see a shrink for this Baidu/youtube/Tudou web addiction? (all thanks to all the silly grinning FengMi fans here!). More later on FengMi! I've to reluctantly take my eyes off the computer screen and give my folks the attention they deserved.
    Last edited by munianci; 06-26-11 at 02:17 AM.

Agree! I think LSS is much more independent than you think - look at the very mature way she handled the whole Tangren-YM fall out. Notice her bemused expression in this vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNjyE...el_video_title) where Wen Feng (TR publicist) is holding on to her hand ultra tightly and poor YH who hasn't seen her for 3 weeks (since he only flew back to China from Oz) is desperately trying to see more of her. She just looks very amused, like trying to contain a laugh! IMO her attitude is, wow, TR is giving me such good roles and now the kind of roles I want (e.g. Yan San Niang, Ruoxi & Tuoba Yu'Er now compared to Mu Nianci & Longkui in the past). Heck, go with whatever company policy, let them hold my hand, go wherever they want, after all I love my job to bits. Then after company function is over, it's BFF time! I mean, how did YM get to know MTY so well that dating rumours between them started? Obviously he got to know YM very well during MiShi BFF time! I think MTY-YM friendship + "dating" is also only a recent phenomenon after LSS "hooked up" with MTY during Strange Hero filming? They didn't seem to know each other in Beijing Film Academy.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 06-26-11 at 08:28 AM.

mango_cake, I think you need to put video tabs in-between the YouTube videos - [video] URL of YouTube video [back slash video] for it to show up in this forum.

See here:

I just love the "WOAH!!" from all the reporters whenever they pose a question to our beloved FengMi about their real-life couplehood. It's like happening ALL TIME TIME in all their interviews together. YM is definitely more adept at handling the questions, but FSF LOL. He's hardly containing his nervousness! - he's like looking down, avoiding eye contact with the reporters.
    Last edited by munianci; 06-26-11 at 08:13 AM.

Oh dear JoleCole, did FengMi say they won't have much physical interaction in Legend of the Military Seal? Looks to me it's a different FengMi collaboration from Gong. Not so much humourous, fun & cheeky like in Gong, but a mature, steady, heavy tragic romance where they long for each other throughout and can't be together. I'm not sure about that bcos I'm totally in love with the fun and bickering FengMi.

FengMi singing together at Yuan Xiao Jie - actually I'm very OK with YM's singing voice. It's not the soulful type but a pretty girlish voice. I find the audience reaction really interesting too - the cheers and woahs of anticipation whenever the reporters pose a question about their couplehood. YM is always so calm, amused but obviously happily in love, whereas FSF is so shy and trying not to blush! It looks like she's the one helping him handle all the questions!
    Last edited by munianci; 06-26-11 at 09:39 AM.

munianci I was actually intending to just link to the YT vids so I don't suddenly bombard everyone with so much FengMi in YM's thread, since I know not everyone has come around to FSF yet. (Not that I'm complaining about your vids lol!)

FSF is clearly a terrible liar. Look at that HFCQ vid, FSF keeps repeating over and over "we're too busy, we have lots of work lined up..." and not directly answering the dating question, meanwhile YM is sitting beside him thinking "come on FSF, just deny the dating rumours, it's not that hard!" Until she can't take it anymore and cuts in "we're just good friends right now!" He's always nervously trying to find ways to avoid answering the questions while YM seems to have no qualms getting the media off her back with the "friends" line. (Not that it works...her smiles and actions totally give it away anyways. XD)

On another note I started watching "Diao Man Xin Niang" (I was planning on watching JCSS next but came across DMXN episodes on YT first). I guess this was one of the projects she picked up after CP3 (and being blacklisted by Karen) because it's clearly so much more low-budget and amateur than her other series. The humour is the really cheesy/lame type and some of the actors/actresses take "overacting" to the extreme! (Doesn't help that the actors are not that goodlooking either...) I'll watch a few more eps to see if it gets any better. Too bad, I feel like her talent was totally wasted in some of the projects she had to take on... >_<

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    I mean, how did YM get to know MTY so well that dating rumours between them started? Obviously he got to know YM very well during MiShi BFF time! I think MTY-YM friendship + "dating" is also only a recent phenomenon after LSS "hooked up" with MTY during Strange Hero filming? They didn't seem to know each other in Beijing Film Academy.
    I think the opposite actually happened between YM/MTY/LSS. YM once said she and MTY were college lunch buddies. They tried to eat their meals together whenever they could at the Beijing Film Academy cafeteria (I believe someone posted pictures of their college lunch eating days together online). YM+MTY "dating" rumors exploded because MTA jokingly declared that he and YM were a couple on weibo. MTY just wanted to make YM laugh when he felt she was feeling down on "Singlehood Day" in China last year and dared YM/himself to play this joke online. Of course, things completely got out of hand. He made a public apology and then came YM's denial saying "MTY and I are just friends. We will forever stay friends" something like that.

As for MTY and LSS, I'm not really sure how they got to know each other apart from filming Strange Hero together. It's certainly possible LSS met MTY through YM, but probably not vice versa. I do know FSF and MTY became really good friends also through influence of YM. FSF and MTY used to exchange some really funny and witty weibo together before FSF's surge in popularly. It was through this discourse that FSF revealed it was YM who wanted him to add MTY's contact on weibo.
    Last edited by JoleCole; 06-26-11 at 02:19 PM.

I'm just going through a megathread I swore never to touch - Gong!! Wow, FSF travelling together with YM's parents? Isn't that like practically son-in-law status? Except that in showbiz, isn't it a taboo for artistes in the idol stage of their careers to be married?!! FengMi is my Nic-Cecilia replacement!!! Actually I shouldn't compare the both set of couplings because the Nic-Cecilia coupling has been dogged by infidelity suspicions and non-approval from Nic's parents from Day 1. And I've been truly disappointed with Cecilia's behaviour in that plane encounter with Edison. IF they have not been in touch since the lewd picture scandal, I can't see the need to be that excited to go all over him in broad daylight in front ALL the passengers on the plane and even pose for pictures!!! This is the stinkiest of stinky and has really broken my heart and I'm grateful to find such a lovely wonderful FengMi coupling here. It makes me hopeful in the institution of marriage again.

In comparison to Nic-Cecilia, The level of trust and comfort in the FengMi coupling is incomparable. All the ingredients is there for a really successful celeb marriage. Somehow I never cared for Deng Chao & Sun Li who are simply ho-hum and boring. For YH & LSS - somehow I always felt it was one-sided on YH's part. I don't get that she's interested. That's why I always read about him dating/flirting with lots of girls but it's never serious (unlike HG & Xue Jia Ning). But with FengMi, it's just so totally THERE on both sides!

I agree, I did love the Nic Tse/Cecilia pairing but that was mainly because 1) I love Nic Tse so it was nice to see him be happily married (I never really liked Cecilia but as long as they're happy with each other), and 2) they had the most adorable family with their 2 sons! Oh, and 3) they are the best-looking Asian celeb couple (on a shallow note). However also I never felt that deep connection and trust that I see with FengMi (their whirlwind marriage came after a pretty turbulent on-off relationship)...so while hearing about their possible breakup makes me sad and disappointed, I'm not that invested in them. (I'm mostly sad for the sake of their two kids.)

And wait, what is this about YH dating lots of girls?! I know nothing about this, details please! Also, is HG/XJN still dating? I heard about it a long time ago but I never saw any pics of them together--I guess they are just really good at being very low-profile? (Good lord, look at what FengMi is doing to me, now I'm suddenly interested in the private lives of all these celebs...I feel like one of those awful media/crazy fans who keep prying into their lives. >_< )

munici, sorry for getting you infected with the FengMi contagion. I was heavily inflicted with this illness for the past few months and just couldn't help myself, like mango_cake, but broadcast their off-screen cuteness

I had my reservations about them before too. Like when paparazzi snapped photos of them dinning together in Beijing, most people thought it was a publicity stunt. As mounting FengMi evidence surfaced, I became a staunch FengMi supporter.

Also, is HG/XJN still dating? I heard about it a long time ago but I never saw any pics of them together--I guess they are just really good at being very low-profile?
    HG/XJN were caught leaving the airport together after coming back from a trip in northwestern China. Then photos were snapped of them taking taxi, walking together, and dining together. You can baidu them if you want to see the pictures.
    Last edited by JoleCole; 06-26-11 at 02:08 PM.

This director has been releasing a couple of movie stills every day lately! He also replied (jokingly) to a FengMi fan on weibo about getting that person involved in promoting the movie...I'm really starting to think he's managed to find a way to release the film! XD

Large version.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6ce5fba9gw1dikuyrmef0j.jpg')

HG/XJN were caught leaving the airport together after coming back from a trip in northwestern China. Then photos were snapped of them taking taxi, walking together, and dining together. You can baidu them if you want to see the pictures.
    Ah, thanks...sounds like they are also a sort of on-off couple. I haven't really seen much of XJN but she looks cute, I'm just shocked to realize that she's already in her 30s because she looks so young!