Thread: Carman Lee (李若彤)

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    lol kingearth, im sure lightanddark would really appreciate your comment if she were around

tho i must say from your post only the last sentence made sense to me....geez...must have been the strange-tasted mixed juice i took couple of hours ago
    Based on your no. of post I see that you did posted way more than a lot. You are one of the long-time posters according to the implement eh?

And you actually drank some mixed juice...........

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

and what youre trying to say is..........???

I like carmen Lee too! Especially in Yang Men Nv Jiang!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Carman Lee is a stunning beauty! I must say, she's one of the most prettiest HK actresses. Her beauty is very unique and rare. Not to mention, her acting is amazing. Although she's in her 30's now, she still looks young

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekhmergirl View Post
    Carman Lee is a stunning beauty! I must say, she's one of the most prettiest HK actresses. Her beauty is very unique and rare. Not to mention, her acting is amazing. Although she's in her 30's now, she still looks young
    the way you descibe carman reminds me of someone who is banned now. i agree with you though
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho View Post
    the way you descibe carman reminds me of someone who is banned now. i agree with you though
    kinda funny how Miss lightanddark would always use the word stunning in her posts even if its not quite in the right manner, isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    I haven't seen her in such a long time although her beauty is still in my head, I must admitted, that Carman's look is really pretty. She and others such as Vicky Zhao, both are a very beautiful actresses. Vicky is the prettiest China/Mainland actress and Carman is the prettiest Hong Kong/TVB actress.
    heheh, how about dropping by Vicki's thread then? we'd definitely appreciate your comment over there
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

long time didnt hear anything about her. hope she didnt retired. i still wish shed have some series with louis in the near future
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

Does anybody have any new pictures of Carman's now?

I haven't seen her in such a long time although her beauty is still in my head, I must admitted, that Carman's look is really pretty. She and others such as Vicky Zhao, both are a very beautiful actresses. Vicky is the prettiest China/Mainland actress and Carman is the prettiest Hong Kong/TVB actress.
    and if we compare vicky with carman. who do you think is prettier and has the better acting skills?

if we compare those actresses id say fan bing bing is the prettiest. ruby has a sweet smile but to me she isnt beautiful at all. carman is beautiful but she looks wooden sometimes.

so id say

1.Fan Bing Bing
    2. Carman Lee
    3. Ruby lin.

of course its just my opinion

She is a reall beauty. I am really very much impress by her facial beauty.Thanks for excellent pictures .

funny, aren't your opinion list was like......china actress(Fan Bing Bing) 1st, then tvb(Carman Lee) 2nd, then 3rd china(Ruby lin) again.
    whats wrong with my opinion? i think carman is the second beauty among those three. do you have a problem with it?

is that u lightanddark?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    is that u lightanddark?
    Who knows, maybe she is...

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrek View Post
    She is a reall beauty. I am really very much impress by her facial beauty.Thanks for excellent pictures .
    Or could this person is lightanddark?

-------------------
    Notice the two stated almost the similar way about Carman's "stunning, rare, unique" beauty. Although, I do admitted, she is though.
    Last edited by kingearth; 12-14-07 at 01:05 AM.

carman is so beatiful what is she doing now...is she dating anyone...

she is a stunning ancient beauty. i don't see anyone as amazingly stunning as carman. she is titled ancient beauty because she is stunning.

lol GuGu, you must be real bored you even spammed in your fav actress thread.....

it's either that, or, you must have missed lightanddark very much

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    lol GuGu, you must be real bored you even spammed in your fav actress thread.....

it's either that, or, you must have missed lightanddark very much
    Just shoot me.

Carman Lee is excellent performer andgood look personality.I loveher beautiful eyes.

think carman really retired
    didnt here anything of her lately. think she has to give her title ancient beauty to younger actresses

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho View Post
    think carman really retired
    didnt here anything of her lately. think she has to give her title ancient beauty to younger actresses
    such as Dong Xuan