Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Paladin 5 《云之凡》 - Zheng Yuan Chang, Elvis Han, Guli Nazha

Quote Originally Posted by wuxiarocks View Post
    Here's a nice characters chart showing the connection.
    Thanks for the explanation. Now I see that all CP series have the same setting, just like Condor Trilogy. Interesting.

Btw, I couldn't access the link in youtube anymore Perhaps the videos are blocked for my country .. can see the thumbnails, but can't watch them. Oh well, I can still watch from other source, though

Quote Originally Posted by luna_lucid View Post
    Thanks for the explanation. Now I see that all CP series have the same setting, just like Condor Trilogy. Interesting.

Btw, I couldn't access the link in youtube anymore Perhaps the videos are blocked for my country .. can see the thumbnails, but can't watch them. Oh well, I can still watch from other source, though
    You mean this link?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...iOdhmo6v8zHl1b

That's disappointing if it doesn't work for you. Unfortunately this is the only channel on youtube that can upload this series, as they seem to have gotten permission. Any other upload gets taken down.

But I think Dailymotion still got them. Or as you say, other sources. If you're out of sources, let me know. Maybe I can try to upload them.
    Last edited by wuxiarocks; 05-27-16 at 10:19 PM.

Here's a nice characters chart showing the connection.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjfV2YuUUAAvKAT.jpg')

Sorry, you're gonna have to refresh my memories. If you're referring to Long You the blue hair (CP5), and Long Kui (CP3) I don't think they're related. Seeing that Long Kui whole family basically perish during the warring era. At least that's what I remember anyway.
    Thanks. I like that pic. It clears everything up. But someone left out Ben Wong, the king who is Zhao Ling Er's dad! ;D

I thought Long You also liked the younger Gina, or is that one-sided?
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

You mean this link?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...iOdhmo6v8zHl1b

That's disappointing if it doesn't work for you. Unfortunately this is the only channel on youtube that can upload this series, as they seem to have gotten permission. Any other upload gets taken down.

But I think Dailymotion still got them. Or as you say, other sources. If you're out of sources, let me know. Maybe I can try to upload them.
    Yeah, that one . It worked fine several days ago.
    My source usually won't give eng subs, but it's better than nothing . Thanks a lot!

Yeah, that one . It worked fine several days ago.
    My source usually won't give eng subs, but it's better than nothing . Thanks a lot!
    Hopefully the team at Viki will start subbing soon. I have asked around trying to start my own team. Sadly, so far zero luck. We'll see how it goes. But if it does get sub, I'll post a link here.
    Last edited by wuxiarocks; 05-27-16 at 11:49 PM.

Li Xiaoyao is in cp5?

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Li Xiaoyao is in cp5?
    Where did you get that?

Where did you get that?
    I think canti lau is portraying li xiaoyao, but his name is now yi pin. I think that's kind of his sect name ot something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thuchen View Post
    I think canti lau is portraying li xiaoyao, but his name is now yi pin. I think that's kind of his sect name ot something like this.
    I see. That's interesting.

Where did you get that?
    I read it on wikipedia. Seems like ah nu is back as well. This series must be following the game rather than the cp1 series. So confusing. Maybe i should stop reading it.

Hopefully the team at Viki will start subbing soon. I have asked around trying to start my own team. Sadly, so far zero luck. We'll see how it goes. But if it does get sub, I'll post a link here.
    Thanks a lot!

Hi there,
    I have a question here. Who was the one that Elvis and the snake girl saved in episode 5 ? Was he Elvis's father subordinate? *I thought I saw him in epi 1*. Did Elvis have somekind of big evil power hidden inside that had made him able to release the guy , because he was the son of the Demon Boss ?

Btw, dunno why, but Elvis Han here reminded me of YG (Yang Guo) of ROCH. His appearence and mannerism, being naughty / mischievious and such, somehow reminded me of how young YG should be. And every time I watched him with that young girl bandit, I imagine YG and LWS

Hi there,
    I have a question here. Who was the one that Elvis and the snake girl saved in episode 5 ? Was he Elvis's father subordinate? *I thought I saw him in epi 1*. Did Elvis have somekind of big evil power hidden inside that had made him able to release the guy , because he was the son of the Demon Boss ?
    Yes, the man that Elvis saved was his father's general, who got captured at the start of ep 01.

Yes, Elvis has some powers hidden within him.

He's simply awesome enough to free the captured general.

Btw, dunno why, but Elvis Han here reminded me of YG (Yang Guo) of ROCH. His appearence and mannerism, being naughty / mischievious and such, somehow reminded me of how young YG should be. And every time I watched him with that young girl bandit, I imagine YG and LWS
    He does come off like the YG type. Which is why he's pretty cool. Need more Gina though.
    Last edited by wuxiarocks; 05-31-16 at 09:42 PM.

Yes, the man that Elvis saved was his father's general, who got captured at the start of ep 01.

Yes, Elvis has some powers hidden within him.

He's simply awesome enough to free the captured general.
    Thx! And what was the necklace that he was wearing?(based on my very10 limited understanding of chinese lang, it was given from his mother). Was that a sign of him being from the Demon clan? How come that lady has half of it?

Sorry for asking too many questions .

He does come off like the YG type. Which is why he's pretty cool. Need more Gina though.
    I felt this at epi 6, when he was on stage in some kind of martial art competition. That was how I imagine YG would be in similar scenes in ROCH.

Yeah..we need more Gina *lol*. Perhaps she will show up more after Elvis and friends free the Demon dad? I thought I saw them fighting in one of the trailers/MVs.

Thx! And what was the necklace that he was wearing?(based on my very10 limited understanding of chinese lang, it was given from his mother). Was that a sign of him being from the Demon clan? How come that lady has half of it?

I haven't got pass episode 6, so I'm not sure, lol Maybe I'll get back to you on that one.

I haven't got pass episode 6, so I'm not sure, lol Maybe I'll get back to you on that one.
    Hahaha..ok thanks

i dont get the chart... does that mean joe ends up with the other girl instead of gina? or love even if he dont end up with that lilo girl... i wonder if he will love gina... i hope so...

Quote Originally Posted by nerine92 View Post
    i dont get the chart... does that mean joe ends up with the other girl instead of gina? or love even if he dont end up with that lilo girl... i wonder if he will love gina... i hope so...
    I think Joe likes the little girl. I heard that he is only using Gina and it is only one-sided love. It is a pity since I think they look more compatible in terms of looks. Maybe they will change the storyline from the original plot and have them end up together or give us an ambiguous ending.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    I think Joe likes the little girl. I heard that he is only using Gina and it is only one-sided love. It is a pity since I think they look more compatible in terms of looks. Maybe they will change the storyline from the original plot and have them end up together or give us an ambiguous ending.
    true... the lil girl rele doesnt suit him... idk wats wrong with their casting i prefer gina n elvis

I felt this at epi 6, when he was on stage in some kind of martial art competition. That was how I imagine YG would be in similar scenes in ROCH.

Yeah..we need more Gina *lol*. Perhaps she will show up more after Elvis and friends free the Demon dad? I thought I saw them fighting in one of the trailers/MVs.
    Yea the necklace was from his mother. In the latest episode when he is fighting the other guy who wants to marrying NaZa's char, his necklace comes free. The woman watching (daughter of the "chief" of the martial world) sees it and recognises it because she has the sameone/other half. She says the other one belongs to her sister who was the wife of the Demon king - so thats how they found out.

Sorry that was so long winded haha.