Page 38 of 229 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Swordsman 2012 《笑傲江湖》 - Wallace Huo, Joe Chen, Yuan Shan Shan

OMG look at the casts, very impressive. I know some of these pictures are not their latest pictures as I can see YLS's mom looks so young...looks like her sister somehow. We still dont know who is going to be DFBB's toy boy right? I dont think Raymond Lam or Jerry Yan right or maybe Roy Qiu... they are too big to take small roles like that.

Now I cant wait for the stills, What LHC and RYY going to look like.... arg I am too anxious. Please give me the stills RIGHT NOW Yu Zheng.
    Last edited by Hana6002; 03-21-12 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    We don't really know... they haven't even started yet.

For the HD and computer graphic effects, are you referring to the video game clips that I posted here?

No I mean the high def computer graphic for the actual series of course. Especially for the martial art fightingt scenes with all them special moves that I don't know the name of. like for example, in legend of the condor hero, when Guo Jing blast out his Dragon something. it's all done with computer graphic of course.

By the way anyone seen the 2000 version Legendary Swordman? it's another version of this. The series focus more on Dong Fang Bu Bai and not only that but he actually look more like a girl in this one or probably is a girl actress that is acting as him.

hanna,
    i dont think joe chen want collaboration again with roy qiu...
    joe chen even refused promoted girl in the blue with roy qiu...
    i wish Feng shao feng.....FSF and YZ are good friend
    Last edited by Denisseluv2011; 03-21-12 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Denisseluv2011 View Post
    hanna,
    i dont think joe chen want collaboration again with roy qiu...
    joe chen even refuses promoted girl in the blue with roy qiu...
    i wish Feng shao feng.....
    So what happened between Joe Chen and Roy Qiu?

Quote Originally Posted by Hana6002 View Post
    So what happened between Joe Chen and Roy Qiu?
    from news i have read like....
    roy like her but she's the type of person needs to think about it for a long time.
    she is still thinking whether or not to be with him.and finally joe chen said no to roy qiu

even joe said “(Roy Chiu is) A friend who is not in contact. Don’t link me and him together anymore.”

In fact Roy relationship with her ex gf noot good....first with Rainie Yang n joe chen (who rumour with him)

i wonder why joe chen said bad mouth about roy but she didnt said anything about wallace..
    Last edited by Denisseluv2011; 03-21-12 at 12:20 PM.

Sorry for going OT with this thread instead of discussing the show
    roy like joe chen but Joe chen but she's the type of person needs to think about it for a long time.
    she is still thinking whether or not to be with him.and finally joe chen said no to roy qiu

even joe said “(Roy Chiu is) A friend who is not in contact. Don’t link me and him together anymore.”

In fact Roy relationship with her ex gf noot good....with Rainy Yang n joe chen (who rumour with him)

i wonder why joe chen bad mouth about roy but she didnt said anything about wallace..
    But yes, I think one of Roy's ex-rs was a huge scandal that dented Roy's career (he only came back with Woody Sambo with Amber Kuo iirc-correct me if im wrong?), same with all his ex-taiwanese gfs who seem to have negative impressions on him. Can't remember for what though...so I'm just reiterating what you've just said . E.g. Rainie and Xiao Gui are pretty friendly...

Main reason why I don't really like him with Tang Yan. LOL.
    Last edited by ice_mountain23; 03-21-12 at 12:14 PM.

Wow, finally more casting news!!! I have to say I am really impressed with most of the cast...unfortunately, except for YSS as RYY. (Although I am really trying to keep an open mind here...)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/9f7a8363gw1dr7th73plkj.jpg')

Lishui Jinyun Xiandu Holiday Inn where the crew for Swordsman will be/are staying.

It's really beautiful... Someday, I'll get a chance to go there.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

That is a pretty amazing cast AND accommodations! I wonder if YZ normally treats his casts and crew well when they are on good terms? Or else...how could he collect that casts?

I feel you mango, I am also trying to keep an open mind and my hopes up. The last State of Divinity...early 2000s or something was quite well-done--very gritty and realistic. I can already imagine this one will have a different flavor to it.
    I like me.

Zhang Zhuo Wen

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy131/snowflakesdance/Xiao%20Ao%20Jiang%20Hu/xajh11.jpg')

He's very happy and looking forward to get into the world of martial arts that he always wanted to. He is hoping we will like his Lu Da You(portrayal?).
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Yang Ming Na as Ning Zhong Ze
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/a22eaa36gw1dr7q7ay7qfj.jpg')
    I got to her picture and froze. THIS actress should have been RYY instead. I'd take her over YSS any day, in any role.

I checked out her wiki...and it turns out that she played a very minor role in TVB's Crimson Sabre. I actually remember her in that series. She played YCZ's childhood friend who got killed early in the show. She was adorable there!

Liang Jia Ren as Feng Qing Yang
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/a22eaa36gw1dr7opicsbhj.jpg')
    Haha I can't wait to see him as FQY.

Part 2

Liang Jia Ren as Feng Qing Yang
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/a22eaa36gw1dr7opicsbhj.jpg')

Bryan Leung was much better back than. if you watch legend of condor hero 2008, he was very boring as the beggar clan master.

now this is a more lively bryan leung....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i39.tinypic.com/j606z9.jpg')

anyone regonize this series of him?

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Haha I can't wait to see him as FQY.
    Difficult to picture him. I always feel like he's playing some comedic role when when his character is suppose to be serious.

Stangely, he also played a version of LHC back in the 80s.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/9f7a8363gw1dr7th73plkj.jpg')

Lishui Jinyun Xiandu Holiday Inn where the crew for Swordsman will be/are staying.

Sounds like this gonna be my next trip!

roy like her but she's the type of person needs to think about it for a long time.

In fact Roy relationship with her ex gf noot good....first with Rainie Yang n joe chen (who rumour with him)

i wonder why joe chen said bad mouth about roy but she didnt said anything about wallace..
    This Roy Qiu sounds like a play boy, how many ex-g/f does he have? Gez...seems like he dated most of Taiwanese actresses except Joe Chen. I feel sorry for Tang Yan now....

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post

Ok Lishui Jinyun Xiandu Holiday Inn here I come, in my dream of course.