Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DBSK/TVXQ

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    And they're not gay. They just love each other.
    Yes, like Gackt and Hyde in the movie Japanese MOON CHILD,
    and kinda like Keanu Reeves and River Phoenix in MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Never Felt So
    Touch

Fan service, management calls it, and Yunho lets them think so, just so he can keep touching Jaejoong. Jaejoong plays along well, but something in his eyes tells Yunho he's uncertain about the whole venture.

Yunho decides he'd better make himself clear.

"Jaejoongah," he says, wrapping his arms around Jaejoong from behind, "do you mind this?"

"Of course not," Jaejoong says, though he stiffened when Yunho embraced him, and he's still tense. It makes it harder to ask the next part, but Yunho does.

"Even when there are no cameras?"

Now Jaejoong relaxes, his hands grasping Yunho's. "No."

"That's good."
    We need to bring this writing to Ken Cheng's attention.
    I wonder if he would survive this.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    We need to bring this writing to Ken Cheng's attention.
    I wonder if he would survive this.
    Why? Is he anti- gay stuff?

Why? Is he anti- gay stuff?
    No, he's anti-creamy romance.
    Anti-you and Yang Guo.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    No, he's anti-creamy romance.
    Anti-you and Yang Guo.
    Oh! I haven't been posting anywhere else besides this thread and that Spring thread that I have forgotten about everything and everyone in the last 5-6 days. But I'm jumping up and down though cause I just joined another JaeHo/YunJae forum site and it's loaded with so much stuff.

Grifis, that site you gave me is great but it's all in Thai. I can read Thai but I prefer English because I can read it faster. If you want you can join me at the new site. It's a Thai-English forum. Some people will write in Thai but if you don't understand it I'm sure other people will help in translating when I'm not around.

Grifis, that site you gave me is great but it's all in Thai. I can read Thai but I prefer English because I can read it faster. If you want you can join me at the new site. It's a Thai-English forum. Some people will write in Thai but if you don't understand it I'm sure other people will help in translating when I'm not around.
    dude, you have to translate that piece of news about their romantic dinner. ;_; Details man. That site is really friendly and there are lots of news which I can't understand. *cries*

What English/Thai forum are you talking about?

^ Romantic dinner? WTF? Okay I'll go check it out again. The forum I'm talking about is sweet-yunjae.com.

okay. brb.. gonna go check out that dinner news. wait, are you talking about the steak dinner one?

btw... my heart dropped to the floor and bounced up into the air when I saw this.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/brainlover/NakedYunho.jpg')

^ Romantic dinner? WTF? Okay I'll go check it out again. The forum I'm talking about is sweet-yunjae.com.

okay. brb.. gonna go check out that dinner news. wait, are you talking about the steak dinner one?

btw... my heart dropped to the floor and bounced up into the air when I saw this.
    yup the romantic steak candle dinner. Let me in on it. That pic is so last season dude. Get with the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis View Post
    yup the romantic steak candle dinner. Let me in on it. That pic is so last season dude. Get with the program.
    dude it's still hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

that is why i love him. he couldn't dance due to an injury so just for the fans he ripped his shirt open. like the fans went crazy! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm having these yunho attacks right now and i'm at work so i don't know what to do. i need a chill pill! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

clip of him ripping his shirt off.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRNofdI3dII

calm down Gugu before you scare your co-workers. Hey I tried registering and got stuck. There's this part:
    ถ้ารักยุนแจจริงกรุณาตอบคำถามต่อไปนี้

I don't know what it means but I have to enter something. What is that all about ??

calm down Gugu before you scare your co-workers. Hey I tried registering and got stuck. There's this part:
    ถ้ารักยุนแจจริงกรุณาตอบคำถามต่อไปนี้

I don't know what it means but I have to enter something. What is that all about ??
    ถ้ารักยุนแจจริงกรุณาตอบคำถามต่อไปนี้ - if you love yunjae for real, pleace answer the following questin.

and under that it saids it has to be in thai. so just put ยุนแจ in that box.

hehehehe did you see this yet? from butt to hand! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii130/stacy3506/yunjaebutt.jpg')

ummmmmmmmmmm like OMG!!!!! i've seen this already but for some reason it never gets boring! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii130/stacy3506/jaehoholdinghands-1.gif')

and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=p1wXpNYPMHc

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvoQm7v8_tw

Man I can't get in the site. Registered, activated and logged in but this is what I get:

You do not have permission to view this board

I need admin's permission even after registration???

*edit*
    I love it whenever JaeJoong does rock version of the songs. He can really manipulate his voice.
    Last edited by Grifis; 03-14-08 at 09:32 PM.

Man I can't get in the site. Registered, activated and logged in but this is what I get:

You do not have permission to view this board

I need admin's permission even after registration???

*edit*
    I love it whenever JaeJoong does rock version of the songs. He can really manipulate his voice.
    oh yeah, you have to wait for an admin to validate you. hehehe i forgot about that part. sorry. just wait and someone will validate you. i think the person who runs the site lives in thailand, it's about 7:30am there.

yes yes! i love JJ's voice too! and love yunho's dance moves. he over does every move as explained by JJ and micky. hahahha

Default to prove my love for YunJae..........

I will learn to communicate in Korean! I have registered at a website which will help me learn Korean. Anyone else wanna join? Or anyone whose Korean that wants to teach me? I promise I won't be a bad student.

After I learn Korean, I will go to meet YunJae and sweet talk to them.

There is no way I can learn Korean so scratch that. Japanese maybe. There's a possibility I'll be going to their concert. I should know in 3 weeks.

There is no way I can learn Korean so scratch that. Japanese maybe. There's a possibility I'll be going to their concert. I should know in 3 weeks.
    WHAT? *FAINTS* WTF? *FAINTS* I HATE YOU *FAINTS* R U SERIOUS? *FAINTS*
    *runs to the corner to cry*

There was a Thai Concert last year why didn't you go? That would have been perfect. I couldn't go because it cost too much for me but I'm trying to squeeze in this year. Where are you from Gugu?

There was a Thai Concert last year why didn't you go? That would have been perfect. I couldn't go because it cost too much for me but I'm trying to squeeze in this year. Where are you from Gugu?
    I live in the U.S of A. Plus I had stopped keeping up with DBSK since my obsession was so powerful. Seriously, I was crazy and got into a huge argument with another preson on a forum. A forum which I was a moderator at. I banned the user and I decided to leave after thinking about what I had done. I'm just getting back to them after 3 years!

I live in the U.S of A. Plus I had stopped keeping up with DBSK since my obsession was so powerful. Seriously, I was crazy and got into a huge argument with another preson on a forum. A forum which I was a moderator at. I banned the user and I decided to leave after thinking about what I had done. I'm just getting back to them after 3 years!
    Arguments happen all the time in this fandom (which is what I've learned to live with.) If you have to leave just because of that you'll be leaving so many times. I do have the impression that you live in the US. It seems getting good tickets to concerts in countries other than Japan is easy. Well now that you're back you can plan your trip to their concert. If we go to the same concert I'll meet you there (with my Jaeho shirt.)