Thread: Bu Bu Jing Xin 《步步惊心》 - Nicky Wu, Liu Shi Shi, Kevin Cheng, Yuan Hong

Quote Originally Posted by bakaPX View Post
    I think she has realized that but fails to accept it. From what I remember, she kept on insisting that it was Tangren who made HG play as MJ. -.- I mean, HG has already showed a sign of wanting to play MJ even before they confirmed that cast. -.-" I've stopped visiting Koala's Playground because how she's so biased towards Tangren after not getting her favorite pairing. If she truely likes ShiGe, she should at least support them in this. And her fans or w/e on her website are also annoying just like her. (No offense but the way she takes things with Tangren is super annoying)
    Took the words right out of my mouth $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/36/gza_thumb.gif'). I used to respect and admired her for her great writing skill in translating DMY. I also understood her disappointment with the cast initially but it's gotten to be so childish, and her dogging everything and anything related to DMY was just annoying and immature. If she don't like it, not planning to watch it, then stop talking about it, that's all she needed to to.

*sorry to add to the rant* $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/29/bz_thumb.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Awww shucks, Kevin straightforwardly refuted all rumours that he's dating Annie. He said he doesn't have those kind of feelings for her.
    That's too bad, I thought they would have made a beautiful and sophisticated couple.

**On another note**
    RUMORS has it that Nicky's price may have chased away producers for BBJX2, and thus he may be replaced by Eddie (again?)?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 04-29-12 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Took the words right out of my mouth $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/36/gza_thumb.gif'). I used to respect and admired her for her great writing skill in translating DMY. I also understood her disappointment with the cast initially but it's gotten to be so childish, and her dogging everything and anything related to DMY was just annoying and immature. If she don't like it, not planning to watch it, then stop talking about it, that's all she needed to to.

*sorry to add to the rant* $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/29/bz_thumb.gif')

That's too bad, I thought they would have made a beautiful and sophisticated couple.

**On another note**
    RUMORS has it that Nicky's price may have chased away producers for BBJX2, and thus he may be replaced by Eddie (again?)?
    Yeah. I've always enjoyed her reviews on dramas etc but after the DMY incident, I barely visit her website anymore. Funny how she can hold that grudge for such a long time. *sigh She really needs to be enlightened. xD

What?! Omg, they can not replace him with Eddie. I mean, I love the guy and all but if they're going to replace him with Eddie, they might as well drop the BBJX name. I was hoping for the sequel to end 4RX's story(even if it's a tragedy.)

I don't see Koala's blog as a source of news, but purely as Internet entertainment, heheh! I got mightily annoyed at her and her followers slamming my beloved Eddie Peng when DMY confirmed cast was announced and even replied rudely to one of them at DMY thread, heheh! BUT I learn take their opinions in my stride. In any case, it's not as fun if everyone has the same opinions

I really doubt Eddie would do BBJX2 though. He's smart enough not to try to "replace" Nicky as 4th and incur the ire of BBJX fans! In fact, he said his Mom and sisters are big fans of BBJX and I'm sure he won't wanna ruffle their feathers
    I ship Shi-Harem

Yeah. I've always enjoyed her reviews on dramas etc but after the DMY incident, I barely visit her website anymore. Funny how she can hold that grudge for such a long time. *sigh She really needs to be enlightened. xD

What?! Omg, they can not replace him with Eddie. I mean, I love the guy and all but if they're going to replace him with Eddie, they might as well drop the BBJX name. I was hoping for the sequel to end 4RX's story(even if it's a tragedy.)
    I'm not sure if its really a grudge or a way to monetize her blog because as I noticed, her DMY posts got more comments than any other posts (she has adsense on her blog). But still, its irresponsible blogging

Now, about Eddie, maybe people just speculated because of the DMY. I don't think Eddie would accept it even if its offered to him as I don't think its wise of him to do tv series one after another. Unless he intends to go back to dramas and not make movies anymore

As for Nicky, did he up his fee then?
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    I'm not sure if its really a grudge or a way to monetize her blog because as I noticed, her DMY posts got more comments than any other posts (she has adsense on her blog). But still, its irresponsible blogging

Now, about Eddie, maybe people just speculated because of the DMY. I don't think Eddie would accept it even if its offered to him as I don't think its wise of him to do tv series one after another. Unless he intends to go back to dramas and not make movies anymore

As for Nicky, did he up his fee then?
    Now that you mention it, that's a possibility. I hope it's not to monetize her blog. She shouldn't be using all these rumors to hype up others(esp. because her followers aren't open minded and believe everything she says) and to earn money.

Lol. Wouldn't you rather see Eddie in dramas than movies? I personally prefer dramas. xD On the topic of BBJX, I'd love it for HG to join the sequel. But it's rather unlikely. -.-

The only news that I follow is with the source of this website so I'm not sure but if he did up his fee, it'd be really hard for Tangren to cast him in BBJX2.

Lol. Wouldn't you rather see Eddie in dramas than movies? I personally prefer dramas. xD On the topic of BBJX, I'd love it for HG to join the sequel. But it's rather unlikely. -.-
    Actually, I like Eddie much much more in movies. (AND I hope to see HG and LSS do more movies rather than more dramas in the next few years) Even though Eddie was uber-hot in his crew cut in Jump Ashin, somehow I don't fancy him donning Qing garb. OK, of course, if he were to be in BBJX2, he doesn't have to since it's a modern drama. But I rather Tangren DON'T name it BBJX2 and call it something else if they can't get all the original 4 main princes back for a sequel.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Now that you mention it, that's a possibility. I hope it's not to monetize her blog. She shouldn't be using all these rumors to hype up others(esp. because her followers aren't open minded and believe everything she says) and to earn money.
    You'd be shocked to know what other bloggers can do just to earn from blogging. Believe me, I'm been blogging for 7 years now and seen a lot worse.

Lol. Wouldn't you rather see Eddie in dramas than movies? I personally prefer dramas. xD
    Personally, it doesn't matter what project he'd be in. But from what I know, going to movies is a big deal to them. I remember his fans went wild/angry when he accepted DMY because they don't want him to go back to doing dramas.

Personally, it doesn't matter what project he'd be in. But from what I know, going to movies is a big deal to them. I remember his fans went wild/angry when he accepted DMY because they don't want him to go back to doing dramas.
    Yep, I don't really care if it's TV series or movies as long as the actor/actress can bring the character to life and convince in their portrayal. Nicky's 4th Prince, Eddie Peng's Ashin, Hawick Lau's Mo Shaoqian, Tang Guoqiang's Zhuge Liang, Yuan Hong's Yelu Xie, Wallace Huo's Xu Changqing were all examples of successful portrayals that made me view these men as good professional "actors"and not simply celebrities.
    Need to stop being lazy...

Actually, I like Eddie much much more in movies. (AND I hope to see HG and LSS do more movies rather than more dramas in the next few years) Even though Eddie was uber-hot in his crew cut in Jump Ashin, somehow I don't fancy him donning Qing garb. OK, of course, if he were to be in BBJX2, he doesn't have to since it's a modern drama. But I rather Tangren DON'T name it BBJX2 and call it something else if they can't get all the original 4 main princes back for a sequel.
    I like movies but I prefer dramas over movies because with dramas, it really allows the characters to develop. And there's more screen time of my favorite actors/actresses. xD But if HG and LSS were to do more movies, it'd be good for them. They'd gain more publicity etc. Even if they can't get the original 4 main princes, they should only name it BBJX2 if they continue with LSS' character and 4th.

You'd be shocked to know what other bloggers can do just to earn from blogging. Believe me, I'm been blogging for 7 years now and seen a lot worse.

You've been blogging for 7 years?! Wow. Can you link me to your blog?

I think it doesn't matter if he goes back to dramas once in awhile. I mean, it's not like he's going to stop going for movies. It's just for the time being.

im interested in your blog link also. =)

I don't see Koala's blog as a source of news, but purely as Internet entertainment, heheh! I got mightily annoyed at her and her followers slamming my beloved Eddie Peng when DMY confirmed cast was announced and even replied rudely to one of them at DMY thread, heheh! BUT I learn take their opinions in my stride. In any case, it's not as fun if everyone has the same opinions

I really doubt Eddie would do BBJX2 though. He's smart enough not to try to "replace" Nicky as 4th and incur the ire of BBJX fans! In fact, he said his Mom and sisters are big fans of BBJX and I'm sure he won't wanna ruffle their feathers
    haha i thought people would know koala's style by now. when she likes a drama, her words can turn it into THE MOST heavenly dramas in the world (lie to me)...but when she hates something, she pounds on the dead horse... tsk.

for kdrama news, go to dramabeans.com even though they're biased as well. but much more reliable since they provide the link to their sources in korean. koala doesn't.

im happy to see people are giving eddie a chance for his role in DMY. when the news were first released, it was a bashing war for the poor actor. I don't think he would take the role in BBJX though. it's going to be hard to surpass nicky's 4th prince in the eyes of the fans.

annie is stunning in the photos with 14th.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangoberrie View Post
    luv_shi shi :X I spotted a few ( like 3 grammar mistakes), my bad for translating around 12 o'clock midnignt and not proofreading...I can fix them if you want or we can just leave it...the general meaning is there...

I hope I am allowed to post links here...if I'm not, can someone please let me know. I've split the audio book into 5 zip files (cause one, the file size is too big for sendspace as I'm a on 300MB limit per file account and 2, usually if I upload 300MB together, the file gets stuck halfway) Each folder is about 100MB.

This is the audio book by Jiang Shan. It follows the new revised edition so it has the star scene with RX and 4th and a few other more detailed scenes. I do not own the copyrights or anything, simply sharing......................... Please do not hotlink the address as it is loaded on my personal account. Thanks.

Folder 1:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/jraosz
    Folder 2:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/mz404y
    Folder 3:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/pifbdl

Feel free to start listening to these first. I'll upload the others later...
    Hello! New BBJX fan here. I've been trying to find the audiobooks of BBJX and found this old post through google. The links for the files no longer work. Is it possible that somebody on this thread still have the files and are kind enough to re-upload them? I'd really appreciate it!

I think it doesn't matter if he goes back to dramas once in awhile. I mean, it's not like he's going to stop going for movies. It's just for the time being.
    I've only kept two blogs now since life has been really busy and I stopped trying to monetize it. One is personal which I'd rather keep private, while the other one is also an entertainment blog but rarely updated (I haven't updated it for a month now, I think) so I don't think its worth reading

As for Eddie, once in awhile is okay. Just not one after another. IMO, I don't think it would really matter whether he wants to go back to movies or not. The important thing is, will there still be offers if he decides to go back? Entertainment industry is really tricky and a lot of younger and maybe incoming actors could snatch his roles away if he focus on dramas.

Quote Originally Posted by charm101 View Post
    im happy to see people are giving eddie a chance for his role in DMY. when the news were first released, it was a bashing war for the poor actor. I don't think he would take the role in BBJX though. it's going to be hard to surpass nicky's 4th prince in the eyes of the fans.
    I think its more of bashing Karen for giving Hu Ge second lead instead of main

I don't think that neither Nicky or Kevin's 4th and 8th role can be replaced by anyone. It would just be a massacre of the epic characters. If either Kevin, Nicky or LSS can't do part 2, they should just cancel it together and not ruin the beauty story of BBJX. If Koala's news were correct about BBJX 2 story about RX and 14th's 2nd chance at romance in the modern, that would be such an insult to the original, and I would despise TR too for destroying the epic love of 4th and RX. For me, if anyone deserves a second chance with RX besides 4th is 8th. They had a wonderful love story but due to circumstances, neither one can choose each other. 14th's love was just purely one-sided that RX never even considered. It sounds like TR is going to butcher BBJX. She should just cancel BBJX 2 and just do a brand new modern story that is not related to BBJX. Now I know why alot of people who doesn't like TR production.
    Last edited by Faythe; 05-01-12 at 09:20 PM.

It sounds like TR is going to butcher BBJX
    I agree that if BBJX2 will not have any relation to BBJX (which was stated earlier that it's not), then it should not be called a sequel or BBJX2.

People have choices whether to follow the series or not, if you don't want to see the original butcher (BBJX), then why bother, just ignore anything related to BBJX2 and move on to something you're more interested in It is almost a guarantee that people will complain and criticize about it anyways...
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 05-01-12 at 10:04 PM.

I think it's best to judge after we've watched the drama ourselves. It's unfair to say a series would be butchered just because they don't have the actors we want them to have. I love BBJX to pieces and would love to have the original casts back. But I'll judge it after I've seen BBJX2 myself.

In alot of cases, I would agree. To a certain extent it is unfair to say that a series would be butchered before viewing it, but if they are making a claimed part 2 with same characters but completely twisting it around and make a hypocrite out of the first part, then I would call that a butchered. I have no problem if it's a completely different story and drama altogether that has nothing whatsoever to do with BBJX. But just don't claim it to be BBJX2 or ruin the beautiful original story.

It sounds like TR is going to butcher BBJX. She should just cancel BBJX 2 and just do a brand new modern story that is not related to BBJX. Now I know why alot of people who doesn't like TR production.
    It honestly sounds like a whole lot of, well, really nothing to me, unless I have missed any OFFICIAL news within the last few days. Rumours came out but Karen refuted them and then merely confirmed again that she would like to have the original cast back for BBJX2. (Whether things will work out with casting schedules according to our hopes is... well, nothing stands still in the entertainment industry, so it seems.) No one has received their script, officially anyway, to date. Nothing has been announced. Besides knowing that they are going to have a sequel, there doesn't seem to be anything to get hyped up, positively or negatively, about.
    一杯酒,一個朋友!
    --离歌笑

Has there been a previous production serial by TR which a sequel so we can have an impression of how they will handle things in BBJX2?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
    Has there been a previous production serial by TR which a sequel so we can have an impression of how they will handle things in BBJX2?
    Does Chinese Paladin 1 & 3 count? But they're based on a game right? So there was a story to it already to adapt. I don't know how CP 1 & 3 are related storywise though. I saw them a long while ago (didn't finished 3 though)