Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1230

Thread: Wallace Chung (鍾漢良)

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Wallace on his knees? Like proposing? Ahhhhh! I'm going to swoon!

Maybe he'll buy me a big teddy bear, which I will, of course, name Wally.
    ^Hahaha. I thought you would focus more on the holding you in his arms while rushing you to the hospital part.

I wonder what he has to do as the video game character. Does he have to attend the video game conventions and hang out at that game's booth?
    Why are you going to fly to China to see hang around Wallace's booth?

I didn't think his acceptance of the role in Mei Gui Jiang Wu was such a good decision, though. The drama was a big letdown and again Wallace had bad hair AND costumes. At least in Ni Shui Han, he just had bad hair. And what about Nei Xian? I thought that series wasn't too exciting, either... Patriotic Knights was a good series, but Wallace simply did not have enough screen time in there! However, I instantly fell in love with his quiet, reserved hero. I heard that a lot of other viewers also ended up favoring Wallace's character over the leading male character.
    Well, Yu Mama's productions are usually pretty big hits, even if they have bad scripts. Look at the crap that was Gong 2 and Mei Ren Tian Xia... Though Rose Martial World was before either of those but from what I remember, Concubines of the Qing Dynasty and Rouge Snow were decently popular. And I'm sure Nei Xian is popular with older people, who are actually interested in war stories and the whole Communist/Nationalist/Japanese plot line. I'm not say that each of his dramas is unforgettable, I just feel that some companies have been known to mistreat their artists and give them bad roles.

I wonder how Wallace feels about being adored by so many. I would think it would be difficult being his girlfriend, unless she is very secure in her own attractiveness and desirability.
    If Wallace ever got a girlfriend, I would be very sad but I would also support him, like I do to Ethan Ruan and Tiffany Hsu. I hope she'd be from outside the show biz though, those relationships tend to last longer.
    Currently translating 香蜜沉沉烬如霜 at a very minute pace:
    http://xia0yuer.tumblr.com/

I wonder what he has to do as the video game character. Does he have to attend the video game conventions and hang out at that game's booth?
    lol, I think so, and probably film a commercial for a 7-digit price, I would think they would have him do more than just take pictures in costume ^^

The Yi Chu Ji Fa ratings sound great if they are the highest compared to those of the 10 prior dramas aired. Can ratings reach the 30s? Are ratings different for different TV stations?
    You know the way they calculate ratings is different from HK and Taiwan, so Im actually not sure if there ever are ratings pass 30. Actually, Ive never even seen anything pass 20. lol, but based on the news reports and fans excitement, I assume 23 is pretty high!

Quote Originally Posted by xia0yuer View Post
    I think he probably likes being able to decide his own roles. I noticed that many of the characters he plays are extremely complex and the story lines are exceptionally good. (PTSX was an exception) As for signing on with a company, I think it could go either way. He might get even more popular but if he signs on with a crappy company, he might be relegated less than savory roles. Look at how Tangren mistreated poor Yuan Hong. Also, since he had such a bad experience with TVB, he's probably wary of signing on with another company.
    Yeah, as much as I disliked some of the dramas hes starred in, I think they were all in some way beneficial to his career. Each one gave him exposure to a different type of audience. Hes definitely gained recognition as a good actor, and not just a pretty face.

I understand that signing on to a company is not always the best, but with Wallaces current star status I think he can negotiate a good contract. And with a company behind his back it will be more likely for him to receive better scripts. I personally wish he would sign on with a big company like Huayi Brothers Media.

Well, Yu Mama's productions are usually pretty big hits, even if they have bad scripts. Look at the crap that was Gong 2 and Mei Ren Tian Xia... Though Rose Martial World was before either of those but from what I remember, Concubines of the Qing Dynasty and Rouge Snow were decently popular.
    That is so true. You know I really dont understand Yu Zhengs luck. lol, his scripts are crap most of the time, and Im so sick of all of his women-centric storylines.

---------

Doesnt Wallace currently have a girlfriend already? Well, I guess we really wouldnt know if they broke up, since he doesnt talk about his personal life. lol, either way I will support him and hope he finds his happiness.

水浒无双

Wallace promoting the game:
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xfC7qkphN5Y/

Wallace narrating while the camera shows his costume (he sounds so sexy ) :
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Lcf2B0i0MuA/
    Last edited by genna; 03-20-12 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    Your wish might come true! According to this news Zhang Ji Zhong has contacted Tianya's four beauties (Yan Kuan, Wallace Chung, Qiao Zhen Yu and Wallace Huo) to play the four main characters in a wuxia drama "Heros Kingdoms" based on a popular book《英雄志》published in Taiwan. the four main characters are being 1. a fugitive detective 2. a stricken scholar 3. a bold and uninhibited general and 4. a gentleman with complex personality.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/a22eaa36gw1dr1uxytshtj.jpg')
    oh....will totally look forward to this series is zjz can get all four leads and good looking and equally talented actresses to join. this probably will be the most anticipated series if zjz can accomplish this feat.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by genna View Post
    水浒无双

I love it when he does that little eyebrow raise. So cute!

And Wallace has a girlfriend??? I thought he said in an interview somewhere on this thread that he doesn't. It might have been posted a while ago though.

You know the way they calculate ratings is different from HK and Taiwan, so Im actually not sure if there ever are ratings pass 30. Actually, Ive never even seen anything pass 20. lol, but based on the news reports and fans excitement, I assume 23 is pretty high!
    Yay! I'm so happy for Wallace! Maybe his popularity in filming will encourage him to NOT abandon acting for singing and to film more movies and series.

Yeah, as much as I disliked some of the dramas hes starred in, I think they were all in some way beneficial to his career. Each one gave him exposure to a different type of audience. Hes definitely gained recognition as a good actor, and not just a pretty face.
    I think he also has a reputation for being a nice and friendly guy to work with. I always hear nothing by praise about how nice he is from his costars. I like that in a man. We always only see an actor's public persona or what he wants us fans to see, but we never really know what he is like when he is off screen on his own personal time. However, usually, if an actor has a malignant, foul personality, it will reveal itself eventually to the costars when under the duress of filming.

I understand that signing on to a company is not always the best, but with Wallaces current star status I think he can negotiate a good contract. And with a company behind his back it will be more likely for him to receive better scripts. I personally wish he would sign on with a big company like Huayi Brothers Media.
    But I think Wallace is pretty leery of being locked into a contract for N amount of years. He doesn't bad-mouth TVB, but we all know how he was placed on the back burner and given insignificant roles for years. Has anyone seen Wallace in TVB's 1994 series called Journey of Love? I saw clips of that series featuring Wallace's scenes and he was very impressive, even back as a novice actor in 1994. He played a mentally challenged young man. Even with such promise, TVB still pretty much black-listed him. It's no wonder that he would prefer to be a free agent. I do wonder if he has been approached by production companies regarding signing on as their artist...

That is so true. You know I really dont understand Yu Zhengs luck. lol, his scripts are crap most of the time, and Im so sick of all of his women-centric storylines.
    After watching Mei Gui Jiang Wu, I don't think I'll waste any more of my time watching Yu Zheng's works. The only saving grace in that drama was Wallace, and even he did not get a whole lot of screen time in there. It revolved too much around Huo Si Yan's character, which bored me. Plus, Huo Si Yan looked really strange at certain angles, like she was wearing a skin mask. It was perhaps bad handling of the camera...

Doesnt Wallace currently have a girlfriend already? Well, I guess we really wouldnt know if they broke up, since he doesnt talk about his personal life. lol, either way I will support him and hope he finds his happiness.
    I saw one interview where he said he had a girlfriend and another clip dated a few days later where the host said he didn't have a girlfriend. I suspect Wallace just doesn't want to reveal that aspect of his personal life, which is fine. I certainly will still like him no matter if he's single, dating seriously, or married. I don't understand the big deal about celebrities trying to keep hush hush about their significant others. It's not like the fans want to marry them, at least, I don't. We just like to gush about them for fun and watch them onscreen for entertainment.

^Hahaha. I thought you would focus more on the holding you in his arms while rushing you to the hospital part.
    Hmmm.... Now that you put that thought in my mind, I wouldn't mind Wallace holding me protectively in his arms.

Why are you going to fly to China to see hang around Wallace's booth?
    Must you make me sound like a crazy, unstable stalker? I'm harmless, you know. What can a 5'2" 100 lbs female do to Wallace? It's not like I'm going to lurk around his video game booth, leap onto his back when he least expects it, and cling onto him forever. So...does he have a booth somewhere? Anyone know the location of this booth?

Well, Yu Mama's productions are usually pretty big hits, even if they have bad scripts. Look at the crap that was Gong 2 and Mei Ren Tian Xia... Though Rose Martial World was before either of those but from what I remember, Concubines of the Qing Dynasty and Rouge Snow were decently popular. And I'm sure Nei Xian is popular with older people, who are actually interested in war stories and the whole Communist/Nationalist/Japanese plot line. I'm not say that each of his dramas is unforgettable, I just feel that some companies have been known to mistreat their artists and give them bad roles.
    Why is Yu Zheng called Yu Mama? Is it because he looks rather effeminate and speaks in a feminine-sounding voice? I saw him sit near Wallace at their promotion event for Mei Gui Jiang Wu, and he does look a bit like a sissy (sorry, Mr. Yu Zheng) next to manly Wallace.

If Wallace ever got a girlfriend, I would be very sad but I would also support him, like I do to Ethan Ruan and Tiffany Hsu. I hope she'd be from outside the show biz though, those relationships tend to last longer.
    I'm probably the only weird fan who hopes Wallace has a girlfriend or wife whom he loves very much. When I like someone, I want him to be happy. In fact, I would love him more if I know he's not only a handsome nice guy but also a loving and considerate husband. Yes, I know I'm strange because I don't think like most of his fans do....

水浒无双

Thanks for posting the clips, genna! OMG! Wallace looks so young in that video game character outfit. I looked at the video game site and noticed there are a few other featured characters. Are there other actors and actresses hired to dress up as the other characters, or is Wallace the only spokesperson for the game? I wonder if the game is fun! I don't play online games but I might make an exception if I can imagine Wallace running back and forth in the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    oh....will totally look forward to this series is zjz can get all four leads and good looking and equally talented actresses to join. this probably will be the most anticipated series if zjz can accomplish this feat.
    I think, realistically, it would difficult to get Wallace Chung, Wallace Huo, Qiao Zhen Yu, and Yan Kuan all to sign onto the drama. Even if all four are free to act in the drama, the script for each role has to be pretty compelling to attract all four guys, as they are pretty popular artists who I don't think would settle for bad roles. Maybe if ZJZ can get two out of the four guys to sign on, he'll be considered lucky.

Hello Wallace fans! I've been recruited by xia0yuer and Melanie. After watching him in Too Late to Say I Love You, I seriously cannot get enough of him! I love that he has this boyish charm but when he's angry he's just smokin' hot!

Darn... Oh wells. Even if he doesn't have a girlfriend, there is a 0.0009% of him even knowing I exist Whoever she is, I hope she knows how lucky she is!

Quote Originally Posted by xia0yuer
    And Wallace has a girlfriend??? I thought he said in an interview somewhere on this thread that he doesn't. It might have been posted a while ago though.
    I have no idea. haha, Wallace tends to avoid topics in regards to his personal life. Its hard to tell sometimes whether hes telling the truth or just playing along.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie
    I saw one interview where he said he had a girlfriend and another clip dated a few days later where the host said he didn't have a girlfriend. I suspect Wallace just doesn't want to reveal that aspect of his personal life, which is fine. I certainly will still like him no matter if he's single, dating seriously, or married. I don't understand the big deal about celebrities trying to keep hush hush about their significant others. It's not like the fans want to marry them, at least, I don't. We just like to gush about them for fun and watch them onscreen for entertainment.
    Yeah, I think so and I totally understand, everyone needs a bit of privacy. So, I dont mind if he doesnt tell the public about his relationships. I just hope he has someone to keep him happy. ^^

After watching Mei Gui Jiang Wu, I don't think I'll waste any more of my time watching Yu Zheng's works. The only saving grace in that drama was Wallace, and even he did not get a whole lot of screen time in there. It revolved too much around Huo Si Yan's character, which bored me. Plus, Huo Si Yan looked really strange at certain angles, like she was wearing a skin mask. It was perhaps bad handling of the camera...
    Pretty much all of Yu Zhengs works revolve around the female lead. It really makes me wonder about him sometimes lol, but anyway yes Mei Gui Jiang Wu was really boring and I cant believe they placed the Chu-Han contention into the story. I thought it was a complete rip-off. And, I dont know if its just me, but I think Huo Si Yan looks a lot like Idy Chan when she was younger.

Thanks for posting the clips, genna! OMG! Wallace looks so young in that video game character outfit. I looked at the video game site and noticed there are a few other featured characters. Are there other actors and actresses hired to dress up as the other characters, or is Wallace the only spokesperson for the game? I wonder if the game is fun! I don't play online games but I might make an exception if I can imagine Wallace running back and forth in the screen.
    It seems like Wallace is the only spokesperson so far since theres only him on the website and they only mentioned him in the news articles. But, I dont know maybe theyll reveal more artistes later on. lol, I dont play online games either, but this looks like fun haha they really know how to lure you in with the picture of Wallace big and center on the site!

Quote Originally Posted by StepbyStep View Post
    Hello Wallace fans! I've been recruited by xia0yuer and Melanie. After watching him in Too Late to Say I Love You, I seriously cannot get enough of him! I love that he has this boyish charm but when he's angry he's just smokin' hot!
    Welcome to the thread! Please come and spazz with us about Wallace whenever you can hehe its impossible to not fall in love with him after watching his dramas ^^

Why is Yu Zheng called Yu Mama? Is it because he looks rather effeminate and speaks in a feminine-sounding voice? I saw him sit near Wallace at their promotion event for Mei Gui Jiang Wu, and he does look a bit like a sissy (sorry, Mr. Yu Zheng) next to manly Wallace.
    I actually have no idea why he's called Yu Mama. If anything, I think it's because he coddles his actors/actresses. Mickey He and Yuan Shan Shan seem to be in every one of his dramas....

Pretty much all of Yu Zhengs works revolve around the female lead. It really makes me wonder about him sometimes lol, but anyway yes Mei Gui Jiang Wu was really boring and I cant believe they placed the Chu-Han contention into the story. I thought it was a complete rip-off. And, I dont know if its just me, but I think Huo Si Yan looks a lot like Idy Chan when she was younger.
    I know!!! All his dramas are about scheming palace women, which just gets so old. And he plagiarizes so often. I really liked Gong the first time I watched it and then I realized why.... it was just Meteor Garden in a Qing Dynasty setting... He plagiarized Gong 2 from Zhen Huan Biography.

After watching quality dramas like BBJX, I couldn't even stand the first episode of Gong anymore. Everything was just way too over the top and the costumes looked ridiculous compared to the intricate designs on BBJX. The only one of his dramas I've actually enjoyed is Pretty Maid and he wasn't the screenwriter for that (thank god!).

StepbyStep
    Welcome! It seems that Melanie and I are very persuasive. Please feel free to drool all over the delicious pictures and videos we've posted on the thread.

I actually have no idea why he's called Yu Mama. If anything, I think it's because he coddles his actors/actresses. Mickey He and Yuan Shan Shan seem to be in every one of his dramas....

I know!!! All his dramas are about scheming palace women, which just gets so old. And he plagiarizes so often. I really liked Gong the first time I watched it and then I realized why.... it was just Meteor Garden in a Qing Dynasty setting... He plagiarized Gong 2 from Zhen Huan Biography.

After watching quality dramas like BBJX, I couldn't even stand the first episode of Gong anymore. Everything was just way too over the top and the costumes looked ridiculous compared to the intricate designs on BBJX. The only one of his dramas I've actually enjoyed is Pretty Maid and he wasn't the screenwriter for that (thank god!).

StepbyStep
    Welcome! It seems that Melanie and I are very persuasive. Please feel free to drool all over the delicious pictures and videos we've posted on the thread.
    Yu Zheng is called Yu Mama because he's b*tchy and suspected to be gay.

Yu Mama and Mickey...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2527/yzmike.jpg')

I think he did write the script for Pretty Maid. But he didn't produce it.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Yu Zheng is called Yu Mama because he's b*tchy and suspected to be gay.

Yu Mama and Mickey...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2527/yzmike.jpg')

Ahhahahaha, that picture is so suggestive.

Yu Mama and Mickey...

That looks like a couples picture... I doubled over when I saw that Mickey He's arm was wrapped around Yu Zheng's waist. Is Mickey He gay? I didn't realize that. None of my heterosexual male friends hold hands like that. I've seen male buddies whack each other on the back and even sling their arms around each other's shoulders in a brotherly fashion, but never have I noticed men pose like that. They're definitely a couple. No wonder Mickey appears in almost all of Yu Zheng's dramas!

I first noticed Yu Zheng back when he joked with reporters at a press conference for Mei Gui Jiang Wu that poor Wallace Chung had no women at all in Lu Ding Ji while Huang Xiao Ming had 7 wives, so he decided to do Wallace a favor and give him two women in Mei Gui Jiang Wu. I could almost see Wallace blush at that comment and reply sheepishly, "Yea, thanks..." Wallace looked so manly AND adorably boyish at that moment. How is that possible?

I actually really liked Pretty Maid! However, I didn't think Ma Ya Shu was the heavenly beauty her character apparently was in that drama. Ma Ya Shu is, at most, relatively attractive but certainly not beautiful or even pretty... However, I did think Ron Ng and Chen Si Cheng were hot in that drama! Even Mickey He was pretty handsome.

It seems like Wallace is the only spokesperson so far since theres only him on the website and they only mentioned him in the news articles. But, I dont know maybe theyll reveal more artistes later on. lol, I dont play online games either, but this looks like fun haha they really know how to lure you in with the picture of Wallace big and center on the site!
    Does the game site say anything about the online game's storyline? Which female game character plays Wallace's character's love interest? I wonder if they will film a game commercial where they have actors take on the roles of the game characters and do a fight sequence, kind of like what Tangren did with LSS, Yuan Hong, Hu Ge, and Tang Yan a while back.

I actually really liked Pretty Maid! However, I didn't think Ma Ya Shu was the heavenly beauty her character apparently was in that drama. Ma Ya Shu is, at most, relatively attractive but certainly not beautiful or even pretty... However, I did think Ron Ng and Chen Si Cheng were hot in that drama! Even Mickey He was pretty handsome.
    YES!! I actually thought Mickey was hot in Pretty Maid!!! And he actually acted really well!!! I also really liked Chen Sicheng there, but Maya Shu annoyed the hell out of me.
    I ship Shi-Harem

YES!! I actually thought Mickey was hot in Pretty Maid!!! And he actually acted really well!!! I also really liked Chen Sicheng there, but Maya Shu annoyed the hell out of me.
    I really like Chen Si Cheng and Ron Ng, but I still couldn't stand Mickey He in Pretty Maid. I kept thinking that he was an old man trying to act like a teenaged boy....

That looks like a couples picture... I doubled over when I saw that Mickey He's arm was wrapped around Yu Zheng's waist. Is Mickey He gay? I didn't realize that. None of my heterosexual male friends hold hands like that. I've seen male buddies whack each other on the back and even sling their arms around each other's shoulders in a brotherly fashion, but never have I noticed men pose like that. They're definitely a couple. No wonder Mickey appears in almost all of Yu Zheng's dramas!
    LOL, so true

I first noticed Yu Zheng back when he joked with reporters at a press conference for Mei Gui Jiang Wu that poor Wallace Chung had no women at all in Lu Ding Ji while Huang Xiao Ming had 7 wives, so he decided to do Wallace a favor and give him two women in Mei Gui Jiang Wu. I could almost see Wallace blush at that comment and reply sheepishly, "Yea, thanks..." Wallace looked so manly AND adorably boyish at that moment. How is that possible?
    Wahhh, must check out that video.

I really like Chen Si Cheng and Ron Ng, but I still couldn't stand Mickey He in Pretty Maid.
    I thought Ron Ng was really hot in that drama. Maybe it's because he was wearing military uniforms in some scenes I could never stand Mickey He in any of his dramas. His nose bugs me and his acting is a bit excessive sometimes.

This might sound really weird but I really like Wallace's eyebrows Especially in the pictures that genna has posted. They're so nicely shaped!
    Last edited by StepbyStep; 03-23-12 at 02:37 AM.

2.18 Cantonese Medley at concert in Guangzhou
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU0NjQ5NTYw.html

I really love listening to him sing in Cantonese ^^

Another image from 水浒无双
    Wallace has such a nice profile!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/GennaFong/Game6.jpg')

Wallace mentioned about a different outfit that was more ancient/wuxia styled, I wonder if there will be pictures of him in that costume, or if they scratched that idea and settled for this futuristic one?

------
    lol, about Mickey He, I actually really like him. Hes a good actor with expressive eyes, and hes had a tough path, yet hes still so passionate about being a singer and an actor. You just cant help but feel bad for him. And even though Yu Zheng seems to have a good relationship with him, Yu Zheng hasnt really given him anything good to work with. Being in every production with the same type of role isnt helping his career at all. =/

Talking

2.18 Cantonese Medley at concert in Guangzhou
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU0NjQ5NTYw.html

I really love listening to him sing in Cantonese ^^
    Hehe! Thanks for posting Wallace's Cantonese medley! I've mostly heard him sing Mandarin songs and find his singing only mediocre. Now hearing him sing in Cantonese, I realize that he actually has a nice voice. I think his voice carries better and he pronounces his words with better clarity when he sings in Cantonese! I think he should sing in Cantonese more often!

Here's Wallace at a post-award interview after receiving the Most Popular Actor Award at the 2011 end of the year Youku Award Ceremony.
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzM2NjY0Nzcy.html

xia0yuer, StepbyStep, and xiaolong
    I think Mickey He is ok. I've only seen him in three dramas - Pretty Maid, Rose Martial World, and the movie Cold Steel (with Peter Ho and Song Jia). I think he's somewhat handsome, certainly not ugly, but not hot and sexy, either. But he's ok and I think he has reasonable acting skills. Overall, I would say I consider him tolerable and likable.

As for Ron Ng and Chen Si Cheng, yup, they're hot! Chen Si Cheng's character was too nice in Pretty Maid, so I preferred Ron's character, who was relentless in pursuing what he wanted (Ma Ya Shu's character) with under-handed tactics. But ultimately, I think he truly loved her and therefore his actions were understandable. I liked that series! It was nicely paced and had some nice male eye candy, though I would have preferred a much prettier female lead who could do the character justice, appearance-wise.

genna
    True. Mickey never gets leading roles in Yu Zheng's series. However, it may also have to do with star power and the fact that I don't think he has enough charisma to successfully lead a series and rake in the high ratings. Of course, everybody starts off playing 2nd or 3rd leading roles or even extra roles at some time in his career, so there's always hope for a better role in the future. Look at Wallace! He started off with some less than optimal roles, and through hard work and persistence and some luck, he's now more appreciated by the fans and by the producers/directors.

Another image from 水浒无双
    Wallace has such a nice profile!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/GennaFong/Game6.jpg')
    He does. *drool*
    StepbyStep, I also really like his eyebrows. Especially when he does that eyebrow raise.

Here's Wallace at a post-award interview after receiving the Most Popular Actor Award at the 2011 end of the year Youku Award Ceremony.
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzM2NjY0Nzcy.html
    Seriously, what is with these ridiculous outfits? At least he doesn't look like a chicken though. He only looks like some old lady accidentally upholstered HIM instead of her living room couch...

xia0yuer, StepbyStep, and xiaolong
    I think Mickey He is ok. I've only seen him in three dramas - Pretty Maid, Rose Martial World, and the movie Cold Steel (with Peter Ho and Song Jia). I think he's somewhat handsome, certainly not ugly, but not hot and sexy, either. But he's ok and I think he has reasonable acting skills. Overall, I would say I consider him tolerable and likable.
    Maybe I don't dislike him as his choice in roles. His Yongzheng in Gong I and II was just and I feel like he always tries to act like a little boy. I appreciated his character so much more in Hidden Intentions/Abandoned Secret because he was actually acting as a mature man (and he wore the warlord uniform). Still, whenever I see that he's in one of Yu Mama's dramas, I try to avoid it.