View Poll Results: Choose the PrettIer's actress!!

Voters
254. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michelle Yip Suen

57 22.44%
  • Myolie Wu Hang Yi

11 4.33%
  • Maggie Cheung Hor Yi

34 13.39%
  • Charmaine Sheh Si Man

57 22.44%
  • Jessica Hester Hsuan

74 29.13%
  • Fennie Yuan Kit Ying

21 8.27%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: ~::Choose your Top 10 actress~::

I don't have 10, but here are some beauties:

1) Carman Lee (my all time favorite beauty)
    2) Angie Chiu
    3) Phan Nghinh Tu
    4) Duong Le Thanh (don't her english name)
    5) Idy Chan
    6) Gigi Lai

Well....that's it.......
    Last edited by lightanddark; 11-26-06 at 11:10 PM.

for me (in alphabetical order) :
    1. Ada Choi
    2. Charmaine Sheh
    3. Joyce Tang
    4. Leila Tong
    5. Linda Chung
    6. Michelle Yim
    7. Niki Chow
    8. Sheren Tang
    9. Shirley Yeung
    10. Tavia Yeung
    Christine Ng, Joyce Tang, Leila Tong, Shirley Yeung & Tavia Yeung.
    Raymond Lam & Roger Kwok

My list:

Sarah Michelle Gellar (definitely one of the best actresses, even if she isn't Asian)
    Faye Yu Fei Hong
    Flora Chan
    Jessica Hsuan
    Rebecca Wang
    Ruby Lin
    Li Xiao Ran
    Alyssa Chia
    Gigi Lai
    Fann Wong (Ok, I don't like her that much, but I think she is pretty.)
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”

1. Liu Yi Fei
    2. Emma Watson
    3. SOng Hye Kyo
    4. Zhang Zi Yi
    5. Gong Li
    6. Lee Young Ae
    7. Chen Hao
    8.Alysia Chia
    9.Keira Knightley
    10.Dakota Fanning
    Last edited by JoseMourinho; 09-10-07 at 12:36 AM.

Smile

most of them are from china right??

my top 10 would be:

gao yuan yuan
    fann wong
    leila tong
    phyllis quek
    jessica hsuan
    alyssa chia
    chen yi yun
    [SIZE=-1]Jeanette Aw
    fiona xie
    sammi cheng
    [/SIZE]
    John 3:16

Kinda picky....so

actresses that I LOVE...
    1.) Ada Choi- my favorite actress of all time...very versatile and seems very down to earth and friendly. =) What sets her apart to many other actress to me is the fact that she sticks up for her friends, confident, easy-going, and she just seems like a great friend..from her evil roles in "revelation of the last hero", "the link" to her comedic roles in "a matter of business", "to catch the uncatcable" to her more serious and mature role in "where the legend begins" to the bubbly and wacky Jackie in HH and Zhi in ARIII..she's just so enjoyable and fascinating. =)

2.) Nicole Kidman- amazing actress...

3.) Natalie Portman- good actress...dares to do whatever it takes to make her role believable such as shaving off her hair for V for Vendetta

actresses that I have come to admire (not necessarily obsessed with...just admire)

Maggie Cheung HY- seems very true to herself, and frank...willing to try different roles...she was really good in Old time buddy..... =)

Tang Wei- may not be the most beautiful, but she's really captivating on screen, which makes her a lot more beautiful than those perfect featured actress..although like everyone else, I've only watched Lust, Caution..but Tang Wei is able to show deep emotions for her character..I'll have to see and know more about her to really love her, but so far I admire her as an actress since she brings depth to her characters. =)

Quote Originally Posted by AAgurl789 View Post
    Kinda picky....so

actresses that I LOVE...
    1.) Ada Choi- my favorite actress of all time...very versatile and seems very down to earth and friendly. =) What sets her apart to many other actress to me is the fact that she sticks up for her friends, confident, easy-going, and she just seems like a great friend..from her evil roles in "revelation of the last hero", "the link" to her comedic roles in "a matter of business", "to catch the uncatcable" to her more serious and mature role in "where the legend begins" to the bubbly and wacky Jackie in HH and Zhi in ARIII..she's just so enjoyable and fascinating. =)

2.) Nicole Kidman- amazing actress...

3.) Natalie Portman- good actress...dares to do whatever it takes to make her role believable such as shaving off her hair for V for Vendetta

actresses that I have come to admire (not necessarily obsessed with...just admire)

Maggie Cheung HY- seems very true to herself, and frank...willing to try different roles...she was really good in Old time buddy..... =)

Tang Wei- may not be the most beautiful, but she's really captivating on screen, which makes her a lot more beautiful than those perfect featured actress..although like everyone else, I've only watched Lust, Caution..but Tang Wei is able to show deep emotions for her character..I'll have to see and know more about her to really love her, but so far I admire her as an actress since she brings depth to her characters. =)
    You think you're picky hun?

I only have 2 favorite actresses (ASIAN):

#1 - Amy Chan Sau Man (age 46)
    She's an extremely capable actress, singer, and woman (ALL IN ALL).
    Ever since youth, I’ve adored her and was and continue to be enchanted by her FLAWLESS performances! Almost 3 decades into her entertainment career, she continues to AWE me and countless others; with her youthful looks, charming personality, beautiful voice, skillfully crafted talents, she’d won me over, COMPLETELY!

Amy is possibly the only actress who had pursued my picky self to find the patience to sit through a series made in the earlier 1980s, and most shockingly, end up LOVING IT! That’s a huge leap for me, I generally cannot watch series in the earlier 90s, let alone 80s. From the moment I saw “The Good Old Days” onto the present day “Young Warriors” – I could not doubt my love for the ever MAGNIFICANT actress. She’s completely MESMERIZING once she’s on-screen! I can watch her series over and over and over again and not get bored, why? Because she’s so angelic and her presence always deserves a second, third, forth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth… LOOK!

#2 – Maggie Cheung Ho Yee
    She’s very versatile and diligently portrays each character with precision and immeasurable skills. Though, IMO, Maggie chooses more versatile roles than Amy, she lacks the 110% realism that Amy has mastered, thus Maggie was placed 2nd in my LOVE LIST! Not to take away anything from Maggie, she does an amazing job ACTING, but the feel I have when she’d acting, only enchants me to a level, almost to perfection, BUT NOT YET THERE (the reason why Amy ranks supreme!). There are always room for improvement, and I look forward to that when she come back after a 2 years break, due to illnesses!

HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS:

#1 – Nicole Kidman
    She’s a walking GODDESS, enough said? NAH, even though she’s beautifully created (GOD really love her, huh?), with perfect height, perfectly slender and fitted body, sophisticated and perfectly sculpted facial structure, and many more, she still retains such a poised and classy manner (that, sadly, not many actresses can compare to!) Even with all the high praises and attentions she was given, she continues to live a modest life. CLASSINESS is only one named aspect of her life that I admire, and there are more, but that’s something everyone can see! Once she comes onto the screen, her talents OUTSHINES her beauty, because she IS PLAINLY, AMAZING! Moulin Rouge, Cold Mountain, The Hours, Bewitched, etc. – she can never go wrong!
    Last edited by Linh-e-Pooh; 01-02-08 at 03:00 AM.
    Amy Chan Sau Man and Maggie Cheung Ho Yee 4ever!

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/Linh-e-Pooh/AmyChanandKennethChan.jpg'), '')

In no order:
    Fiona Leung
    Kitty Lai
    Barbara Yung
    Gigi Lai
    Carmen Lee
    Athena Chu
    Ady An
    Ivy
    Ada Choi
    Vicky Zhao