Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dicky Cheung (張衛健)

the oldest dicky movie i've seen was mystery of the twin swords II, and he's been my favorite comedic actor to watch, then he came out with journey to the west and i think he played the monkey role very well...and he's not that bad in the monkey king: quest for the sutra either...i liked him in that one, and i liked that he gets to fall in love...his goofy songs in that one are really cute...i loved his chemistry with nic tse in proud of twins...he's a hilarious actor, so when benny chan took over the monkey role in journey to the west II, i felt he didn't do the role justice...
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

how sad...

Translated by: kingkongit27 @ http://asianeu.net/forums/
    Source: Oriental Daily

Dicky' Cheung's Expresses His Emotional Loss

Yesterday Dicky Cheung confirmed that his long term girl friend Zhang Qian was expected to have a baby in March this year. Unfortunatley during the Chinese lunar new year period there was an accidental miscarriage. Between several days he experienced the most wonderful yet most emotional pain ever. Dicky expressed that his feelings were like riding a rollercoaster all so sudden. Fortunately he had his familys support and the blessing of God. The encouragement had helped him a lot. Even though Dicky was extremely emotional he carried on working with a positive attitude.

The reporter asked Dicky about the incident. He replied Actually, this incident happened during the Chinese lunar new year period. During these two months I have been very upset, but thankfully both of us are Catholics. I prayed a lot during those hard times and felt god had helped me come out of the dark and see a new light. I will not let this incident ruin my life and we are now focusing on a New positive future. Asked how the miscarriage happened. Dicky declared he didnt want to talk about it.

God bless!
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Would you like to help me that I just want to now where can I get the theme song of the drama containing Dicky Cheung named The Legend of Treasure Basin.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyeStone View Post
    Would you like to help me that I just want to now where can I get the theme song of the drama containing Dicky Cheung named The Legend of Treasure Basin.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4yGEEQecNE
    youtube is the best resource
    So in love with Shao Feng(sword of romance), Dicky Cheung, Wallace Huo, Hu Ge, Vincent Jiao, Vincent Zhao, Steve ma.

I'm a huge fan of Dicky Cheung, and he's just brilliant in Taiji prodigy. I really reccomed that series !!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7153/20047910354619.jpg')

I loved Journey to the West. Dicky Cheung is the best monkey king. It's too bad he's not in part 2. Dicky ave problem contract with TVB. Part 2 was kinda suck because it's don't feel without him. I think should remake part 2 and bring same cast back who did their roles

So does anyone know if "mystery of the twin sword" and Thief of Honor" Funny?
    So in love with Shao Feng(sword of romance), Dicky Cheung, Wallace Huo, Hu Ge, Vincent Jiao, Vincent Zhao, Steve ma.