Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The War On Tofu!

Default The War On Tofu!

The Epidemic of Male Infertility

Bad Protein

Tofu & soy are foods for monks and girls!!! They're good for women, and for monks, they kill their sex drive so they won't get horny and screw the nuns.

For men, it's our friggin' kryptonite!!!

If you wonder why so many Asian dudes in Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan are girly, it's because they consume Asian pop culture and fvckin' tofu!!!

Eat more beef, b!tches!!! Put that cup of soy milk down!!!

On the other hand, when you go out on a coffee date, get your girl a soy latte. It makes them hot.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Compare China with its relatively low soy consumption and high birth rate with Japan and its considerably higher soy consumption and their low birth rate.
    China has low soy consumption? Hard to believe.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    China has low soy consumption? Hard to believe.
    Relatively lower than Japan.

Hence Japan has more girly boys than China (percentage wise).

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Need to stop eating tofu!!
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Hm... are you sure this is true?? You get less horny if you eat more tofu?? I am not too sure about that.. IF that is the case, then why do the guys in Japan seem more horny than other Asian guys(I guess it varies, but hey that was what I heard so please correct me if I am wrong)?? I must say that I don't really believe in this. About monks and nuns, they eat tofu because that is a good substitution for meat. Since they can't eat meat, they have to eat tofu in order to get some protein in their diet. Therefore, I am not sure that eating tofu has to do anything with being horny or not. This is the first time that I have heard about this...I still wonder how accurate that article is.
    Last edited by Trinie; 12-21-08 at 10:02 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    IF that is the case, then why do the guys in Japan seem more horny than other Asian guys(I guess it varies, but hey that was what I heard so please correct me if I am wrong)??.
    No they aren't. They're more into fvcked up sex sh!t because their sex drive is that of a tofu-eating panda and they crave the craziest sh!t possible to get it up.

Look at their girly figures (a typical Japanese dude's head and pokemon hair is bigger than his torso!), girly pop cultures, girly fashion, girly anime and plummeting birth rate. That's the result of low fertility and low T-level.

About monks and nuns, they eat tofu because that is a good substitution for meat. Since they can't eat meat, they have to eat tofu in order to get some protein in their diet.
    Read the link to Bad Protein I posted.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    On the other hand, when you go out on a coffee date, get your girl a soy latte. It makes them hot.
    LOL - 15 times per day - wicked

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    No they aren't. They're more into fvcked up sex sh!t because their sex drive is that of a tofu-eating panda and they crave the craziest sh!t possible to get it up.

Look at their girly figures (a typical Japanese dude's head and pokemon hair is bigger than his torso!), girly pop cultures, girly fashion, girly anime and plummeting birth rate. That's the result of low fertility and low T-level.

Read the link to Bad Protein I posted.
    Like I have said, that was what I heard... Who really knows and I did skim that article(didn't read it all since it was too long). However, that doesn't mean that everything in that article is 100% true. I guess I do agree with some of it, but not all of it.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

The article doesn't sound convincing at all. Sometimes it even sounds hysterical.

It is widely known throughout Asia that when a woman does not want to have sexual relations with her husband any more, she feeds him more and more tofu! Monks in monasteries needing to be celibate are urged to eat more tofu and soy products.
    Never heard of such things before.

I can't trust an article from a so-called phD guy who can't spell 'dying' right.

Ah...so that's why I went 'gaaaah!' the one and only time I tried tofu. My 'survival of the species' instinct must have kicked in.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    The article doesn't sound convincing at all. Sometimes it even sounds hysterical.

I can't trust an article from a so-called phD guy who can't spell 'dying' right.
    I agree and just because an article is published does not mean that it is 100% accurate or credible. I think you need a lot more proof than just one article. You also need on going studies and stuff in order to have more evidence about this whole issue. Just this one article is not very sufficient or convincing. I am still really skeptical about this...

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post

His PhD isn't in English literature.

I've heard of that before. Wives cook things to control their husbands sex drive & fertility. My mum admitted to doing that indirectly. Dad knew what's up, so he wouldn't eat much tofu.

Anyway, this is about men. You girls can eat tofu - it's actually good for you. You don't understand the importance of T-level and sex drive for men.

I suggest, get those kebab on your diner!

(forgive me the unforgiven I'm a red meat fan)
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I expected an article on increase cancer risks/growth, not infertility and monks and Japan.

It's speculation at the moment. Study have shown no effect on sperm count/motility/ejaculate volume.

There are many other things responsible for our low reproduction rate.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    There are many other things responsible for our low reproduction rate.
    It should go lower... We have more than enough people already.

Lol Candy is obviously concerned about his fellow men.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Asian males look better when they appear more feminine anyway, so I say eat as much tofu as you want. This may explain why Japanese guys look better out of Asian males. The articles seem like BS.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

But, the phenomenon of girly Japanese guys only started in these 2 decades. Japanese guys are not girly in the past. Look at that Japanese guy who played Conqueror in 'Stormriders 1'.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Bad Protein
    A Testosterone consumer report
    by TC
    I should have guessed. Cooking up some conspiracy Candy? Gosh there're so many dark schemes looming over spcnet nowadays.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

LOL @ Expressi.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」