Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Love to Kill (The Love of Death)

Default A Love to Kill (The Love of Death)

hi ... i was thinking about starting A Love to Kill starring bi and shin mina ... so i decided to see if there was a thread on spc ... but surprisingly there isnt ... so i wanted to kno ... is there ne 1 that has started watching this drama alrdy? and how is it so far?
    "Don't look back. If you have something to do, only look forward."

just saw the first ep ... the show is pretty appealing ... and it seems like it has a very complex story ... looks like itll b a pretty good kdrama

Quote Originally Posted by aznlakerzfan
    just saw the first ep ... the show is pretty appealing ... and it seems like it has a very complex story ... looks like itll b a pretty good kdrama
    Me too the song is good though
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Bokgu is ruthless towards everyone...however, when he wanted to take revenge for his brother...he backed out of it with Cha Eun Suk who supposedly put his brother in the hospital. Bokgu could easily hurt her. The storyline just doesn't make sense.

ahhh myy biiiiiiiii =) looking forward to this series.. i'd post pictures but umm.. the files seem to be too big

Seems like the ratings in Korea aren't to-die-for(#10 on charts now)...Probably due to another unrealistic/confusing storyline cliche that has been going around alot of K-dramas lately.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

i've seen up to ep 6 of this series..
    i really like BG n ES n DJ inside!!
    they are all perfect 4 their roles!!

ep 7 n ep 8 are killers!! so many killer previews!!!!
    aiks..im gona faintz rite away..
    current favs :: RAYMOND LAM :: KSW :: RAIN :: JAE HEE :: SO JI SUB :: ERIC MUN ::

ray banner :: click ::

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.boomspeed.com/ripgal/rayban.jpg'), '')

ya ... after seein 4 eps ... im gettin a lil tired of it alrdy ... for ep 4 ... i sped thru most of it clicking the right arrow button to get thru all the lagging scenes and so i wuldnt starting hitting stuff from anger ... there are jus too many things that are like wtf ... for example ... bg's friends are right in front of him after taking the money yet at that exact time he's asleep ... and funny thing is ... his friends dunt c him either ... its not like he has tint in his front window ... and then bg wakes up RIGHT when his friends are out of sight ... another scene was when bg dragged the grl up to his brother and then while she was right outside her brothers hospital room ... he decids to not 2 ne thing and leave ( man that pissed me off good LOL i was like YES the grl gets to find out the truth and see mg ... but no ) ... then bg kisses shin min ah out of no where and leaves ... and she doesnt do ne thing bout it ... and i dunno y he did it either lol ... and her friends come and jus happen not 2 see ne thing ... lol sorry ... i jus finished ep 4 and im a lil disappointed and felt like sharing to the potential viewers of this drama to b rdy for these scenes that make no sense that cna get on ur nerves ... the drama seems so cliche ... more than most of the others

o ya ... who else thinks that DJ is way hotter than ES

This drama made me confuse... I don't get anything lol....
    -

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Bokgu is ruthless towards everyone...however, when he wanted to take revenge for his brother...he backed out of it with Cha Eun Suk who supposedly put his brother in the hospital. Bokgu could easily hurt her. The storyline just doesn't make sense.
    just finished the first two eps.. indeed the story line isn't as good as i thought it would be... the only reason im still watching it is because of rain -__- lol

Oh I thought I'd be good...

This drama is different or not alike from others I watched apart from the love triangle....
    -

Have to admit. This Bi best performance. His crying ability has to be one of the best...really convincing to me....it looked so natural. Even his nose start running and they did that in one take. Good job! Good job!

Smile

well.. i have the soundtrack.. its good.. saw the pilot preview.. should be good.. but it is only out in korea rite? o..

p.s.

"rain will be coming to malaysia".. star planet is bringing him in next year..
    ^.^

This drama is so gloomy and it is so annoying to see Bi and Shin Min Ah kiss nastily in every two or three episodes. I think most of us want to watch it for the plot and not to see the two leading cast suck each other's faces all the time. The director should take that point into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by :sassygirl:
    well.. i have the soundtrack.. its good.. saw the pilot preview.. should be good.. but it is only out in korea rite? o..

p.s.

"rain will be coming to malaysia".. star planet is bringing him in next year..
    ^.^
    The eps r out online and the subs are subbed up to like ep 10 i think

Quote Originally Posted by autumnleaves
    This drama is so gloomy and it is so annoying to see Bi and Shin Min Ah kiss nastily in every two or three episodes. I think most of us want to watch it for the plot and not to see the two leading cast suck each other's faces all the time. The director should take that point into consideration.
    So you rather see a cheesy kiss than the passionate kiss between the two stars? I think the kissing scenes are important. It shows the intimate relationship between them.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    So you rather see a cheesy kiss than the passionate kiss between the two stars? I think the kissing scenes are important. It shows the intimate relationship between them.
    No, I would rather not see any kiss at all whether passionate or cheesy.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnleaves
    No, I would rather not see any kiss at all whether passionate or cheesy.

me too.i mean for express how good for the love relationship they can show in different way that make audiance more touchable and acceptable rather than just kiss lah..hug lah..bra bra lah...good example to refer is "tai cheong gam" ...i mean kiss scene is ok but just not too much make us like nothing special of it alrready..