Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 1033

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 1033

Kenneth Ma
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kenneth Ma

Default Kenneth Ma

Uh..can't seem to find a thread for Kenneth so I made this one.
    I'm starting to like him ever since I started "Into Thin Air", he's cute in there. Is he filming any new series following this one?

For those who don't know who Kenneth is, below is a picture of him:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 1xclusive_babi; 01-08-06 at 02:54 AM.
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

i used to like kenneth when i was watching ITA, he was too cute in there...but that's not a very good picture of him, i made loads of screencaps in the ITA thread if you haven't seen them yet
    *[Ron Ng]*

~[Zhang Dong Liang]~[Hins Cheung]~[JJ Lin]~[Cecilia Cheung]~[Kenix Kwok]~[Chen Kun]~[Vicki Zhao]~[Leo Ku]~[Kenneth Ma]~

TommyH
    Unregistered

that picture doesn't look too good. makes him look very chubby

yah, i saw those pics
    he looks so good in them

TommyH
    Unregistered

i don't really like kenneth but he's okay. hoping he get more exciting roles.

Cool, finally a thread for his own! He was superb in LITCOL, he outshined Ron to me.
    WU ZUN ! <3

yah, i hope he gets more exciting roles like the one in Into Thin Air [well, atleast it was more exciting than his other roles] I havent fully watched LITCOL, just the end when my dad was watching, is he really good in there?

oh, btw, if anyone has a better pic of him, post it up =DD

^ xclusive, ask alec, she's got the Kenneth photo album! Lol, yes I think Kenneth was awesome in LITCOL. I don't remember much... and I don't wanna spoil anything for you but he gets better and charming-er as the series progresses... especially towards the climax.
    WU ZUN ! <3

I LOVE KENNETH , I started to notice him ever since the show "the driving power". He's done a really good job in improving he's acting, I really hope to see him with bigger roles for tvb .Kenneth is soo hot and cute but he dose have some
    pimples. But what i love about him is he's personality..he so shy and straight-forward.

kenneth's quite good. my favorite characters of him are in brink of law, into thin air, herbalist manual, and scavenger's paradise
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default link

http://z7.invisionfree.com/kenworld_forum/index.php?showforum=3

Default link

http://mars.bbsplus.com/cgi-bin/g6/joy.cgi?id=kenworld

Default link

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Kenneth_Ma_Kwok_Ming_-talk71528.html

im so sorry to say kenneth ma cannot act at all. absolutely. he is still a noob. outta tvb list please.

Default love Kenneth!

he's suck an awesome actor!
    he's getter cuter and cuter as well... aside from his acting and looks...the personality he seems to have is great as well!
    http://www.kennethma.wordpress.com
    Spread the BK - Bernice/Kenneth Love.....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kidsgalore/series/se03022004_big.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kidsgalore/series/kenaitinh5.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kidsgalore/series/b2d42hf.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kidsgalore/series/Kenneth.jpg')

Default Kenneth rox

love Kenneth...

check out new updates here on kenneth...

kennethma.wordpress.com
    Last edited by bbfreak; 10-26-08 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bbfreak View Post
    love Kenneth...

check out new updates here on kenneth...

kennethma.wordpress.com
    um...the link doesn't work...