Page 1 of 68 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Leila Tong

Default Leila Tong

there's no thread for her so i decided to start one~
    but what does everyone think of her? i think she's doing an awesome job and she getting up there to michelle, tavia, and myolie's level~
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/eszfemales11/leila10.jpg')
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

I like her as well, but she's mostly been getting just minor roles in the series I've seen her in lately with the exception of The Legend of Love. Hopefully TVB will promote her more and give her better roles.

I've seen her in a few series and I find her cute. First series I saw her in was Burning Flame2 and I really liked her in there. Then saw her in a few other ones like Square Pegs, but I didn't like her as much. I don't know, I find that she does well in the more helping roles. Not too much as a main really.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yea. i think shes cute. anybody kno how old she is? she looks so young. i didnt reallie like her role in aqua hero, such a spoiled and unreasonable brat. but she was okay in legendary love.

She's 21 years old....turning 22 soon on December 5. I like her too. I think she started out in one of TVB's kid's shows. I remembered when /I was small I used to watch her in one of the kid's shows.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

Do you know that Leila Tong Ling is not her original name?

This actress was born Pauline Kwong Lai La (please excuse spelling errors).

Hmm...her original name is quite different than her screen/new one.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20030208/fea/0208uwna01p2.gif')

She is an uprising actress in TVB. I first saw her in Take My Word For It as one of Annie Man's sister. I like her acting.

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

leila is an amazing actress. She was great in Square Pegs, Find the Light, and in Aqua Heroes.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

I totally agree, Leila definitely deserves more (leading) roles in up coming series. She's cute and brings life into her roles.

Let's hope TVB continues to promote her.

Leila Tong is great! I've seen her a few years ago already...and I slowly saw her improvement. Her roles used to be so small that you won't ever notice her...maybe because she was a bit too young to get a more prominent role. She's getting really good right now and I hope to see her more (more than those recent Miss Hong Kong)!
    Today is the tommorow you worried about yesterday.
    Check out my site: greeniceflower.net

I agree, she is definately cute. And so youthful looking. (I wish I could look that young when Im in my twenties. ) Im looking forward to see her in Double Dragon *forgot the name*.
    Xanga

Doomed To Oblivion

She is definitely one of the up and coming actresses. I'm watching her in Square Pegs right now and she's quite good.

~Where _snow_ Fallz like Feathers from Heaven~

herez a pic of her ^______^
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --- lil kassie has dreamed off

...catch a falling star...

what happened to Leila? havent seen her in any series for awhile.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

xoxoxox

I really like her too but it's too bad she's never get to play a leading role in anything. I really think that TVB should promote her more.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

its like tvb stopped promoting her or something cause i havent seen her in any recent series~ i know theres the twin of brothers series and that new wandering medic heroes but that isn't until a long time from now. just weird.
    before her and matt had roles in a lot of series now rarely see them~

xoxoxox

She's my favourite "newcomer"...really deserves to be promoted in a leading role by TVB.

She shines even in her minor roles (Take My Word For It, Good Against Evil).
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

I just saw her in Good Against Evil and I like her character in there. She really has that sibling bond with Deric Wan. Her character was cute too. Willing to also sacrifice for her brother, it was touching when she let go of her relationship to help Deric. Gosh, i thought she looked really cute with that actor in GAE. He was also in Love is Beautiful, they are cute!!

Leila is one of the many newer actresses that I like. She really has talent and is so cute.

Oh, did I mention how cute she was in Legend of Love? Liked her character a lot in there too. very cute paired with Stephen also. I can't wait to see her upcoming serial. Wonder who she will pair with?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

bad thing is shes in a lot of series with sonija *bboooooo*

xoxoxox

totally agree!!! she's cute and got talent just finished square pegs and thinks she's really good, but she's always in a goody goody character..... want to see her in an evil role