Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warriors of the Yang Clan-starring Alec Su/Chae Rim

Default Warriors of the Yang Clan-starring Alec Su/Chae Rim

I'm not should if it's a Taiwainese production or China but...I think it's China production. Anyways, has anyone seen this series....if you did, can you please give me a general summary of the series. I might get it. Don't forget to mention about this girls because the trailer makes it seem like he has some girl problems.
    THANKS!!! btw...is this series something like Heroine of the Yang or this is series completely different? THANKS AGAIN!
    Last edited by khang_gurl; 11-24-04 at 11:08 PM.

And also whether it has a sad ending. Doesn't the Yang family's men all die? I don't want to watch sad ending shows..

I was wondering the same thing because I swear I saw them all die in the trailers...but my sister didn't believe me. btw..if you want to see the trailer...go to yesasia and type in the series...down after all those writing...there's a link....it's like 9 minutes long...but yeah...he looked very cute.
    Last edited by khang_gurl; 11-24-04 at 11:11 PM.

IF they do follow the story, then yes all of the guys from the yang family die except for the 5th son(he becomes a monk), the 4th son(he dies later on too, but doesn't die in battle) and the 6th son who is the only one that stays with the family. It is really sad, but the Yang family always feel that it is their duty to sacrifice themselves for the people and country. But unfortunately the kings of the Song dynasty are too stupid to appreciate that.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

thanks for the info.

Is anyone watching the English Sub version of this that is being broadcast on KSCI-TV in southern california?

http://kscitv.com/pages/125571.asp
    Check out WXFS translated comic of Tian Long Ba Bu
    Last updated: 02/04/2008

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by wandering
    Is anyone watching the English Sub version of this that is being broadcast on KSCI-TV in southern california?

Wishing hard that I live in southern cali rite now lol.. but what surprised me is.. its subbed in ENGLISH? whoa thats pretty fast.... and u dont see that (chinese series subbed in english) too often!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

hi,

Does anyone know if this series with the english subtitle is available commercially?

Thanks.

yea im watching it in southern cali. its really good. i like it so far and im really happy they did english subs. all the better. its awesome.

This is the response I got about how to get the series in English subs.

Thank you for your feedback and inquiry. KSCI deals with various Mandarin drama
    distributors one of whom is ETTV America that presented KSCI with a licensing
    agreement to air "The Yang Family". ETTV worked with their contacts to subtitle
    the drama into English. I do not have information on where to obtain the drama
    subtitled. Becuase we do not have the information about where to rent it, songs
    on it to purchase and we do not plan on re-airing it, but feel free to call ETTV
    at 626-581-8899 to inquire. They should be able to assist you on the matter.
    Check out WXFS translated comic of Tian Long Ba Bu
    Last updated: 02/04/2008

Yeah, I'm into it on KSCI... Anything you want from the KSCI Mandarin Dramas, contact: ETTV America 626-581-8899 -- press 0 and ask for Diana.
    Or write to [email protected]

She will tell you if you can buy it direct from ETTV.

We got Shui Yue Dong Tian and Legend of the Spirit Mirror from ETTV for a very good price. Still looking for the soundtrack albums however. YesAsia seems to have only the second one.

i am watching it on tv with english subs.. im in the southern cali as well.. its going pretty good so far.
    bu bu jing xin

Default hey

heyy i am from southern cali too!!. i am also watching it on tv.. but i dont know what version is it. if any of you know. thanks

Talking HEY WANDERING

Quote Originally Posted by wandering

I'M WATCHING IT ON CHANNEL 18 IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!

SERIOUSLY, I GOT HOOKED EVER SINCE I ACCIDENTLY FLIPPED INTO IT WHILE I WAS CHANNEL SURFING. NOW I FEEL LIKE AN OBSESSIVE FREAK AND IT FEELS GOOD TO SEE THAT THERE ARE OTHERS WHO LIKE IT AS WELL.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

... 2 threads? lol... double the fun i guess
    lucky ppl in cali i wanna watch
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Talking

it sux how yu yan does things that pushes herself away from si lang when she knows that she really wants him...(for instance: drinking the cup of wine will make them strangers, leaving si lang instead of going w/ him when he put out his hand and ask her to go w/ him as he was escaping jail, and telling him she can't be w/ him...so what about her brother....he's already dead anyways...y didn't she stop the fighting in the first place...) oh watever...heck, i'll grab alec su's hand and runaway w/ him anytime!!! who wouldn't? hehehe
    Last edited by sunshyne7317; 02-02-05 at 04:46 AM.

Well, I guess my point of views are different..Maybe cause I'm a bit older than you. (Alecnvicky) I have been watching chinese films for ages..probably when you were still in diapers.(if you are really born in 85) No offense..

I have been watching Chinese series for over 20 years and still love them. But I must say that I am tired of yang family stories,especially after I saw the version with Carmen and Theresa. Gosh that was so disappointing. I may give this one a try, but it appears to me that most people are just aiming for the cast. That is not what I want to go for even though I really like Angie, Hu Jing, Rebecca,etc...The plot line is the most important thing....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Default What does that prophet mean by 6 bros. coming back?

Means 6 guys dead? Or 6th brother comes back only? Then why is Si Lang the only one that comes back? One more week but gotta know the stuff!

huh? si lang dont come back... he is at the great wall then dies...
    the sixth and fifth brother comes back