Page 2 of 280 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

Originally posted by bio
    since someone ask to post picture/wallpaper in this thread//well here it is..
    these are the screen capture of Vicki at Lycra Award-where she won the title of China Most Stylist Star

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-2-1/200421124429109.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-2-1/200421124344413.jpg')

from netandtv
    Wow...she looks stylish and that dress has so much elegance....and glamour.

Is that Lu Yi next to Vicki...hahaha they look good better than pictures I've seen Lu Yi and Ruby.

I think Vicki has become more elegant and mature looking than Ruby. Ruby still has that teen idol look while Vicki seems to have this versatile look that she can look elegant and glamourous, teen idolish, and comedianish looks too..you know what i mean?

Go Vicki!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

wow nice pic. I love the dress she wore. God Lu Yi is cute in there.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Originally posted by Suet Seung

Is that Lu Yi next to Vicki...hahaha they look good better than pictures I've seen Lu Yi and Ruby.

I think Vicki has become more elegant and mature looking than Ruby. Ruby still has that teen idol look while Vicki seems to have this versatile look that she can look elegant and glamourous, teen idolish, and comedianish looks too..you know what i mean?

Go Vicki!
    I agreee!!!!! That's what makes her such an excellent actress. I mean, some people just doesn't have the look to play some roles, but Vicki can plan ANY role and not only look the part, but draw it out to perfection with her acting skillz. She has really good expressions! I really really can't wait to get my hands on Warriors and Jade Goddess, but the last movie I saw of her was So Close (yeah I know, kinda late, hehe ) but she was soooo cute even though at the same time she was spicy and kicking butts!

Still a little miff about the whole lesbian thing. Honestly, that was not necessary. Wasn't part of the plot or anything. Just so random.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ [size=72]*[/size] ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

hi guys~~~ may i join u?
    'cos i love Vicki too !!!

Hey PrEciOuSxStaR! Welcome! The more the merrier Hehe. Hope you enjoy posting here!

Vicki has never been in any movie with Lu Yi has she? From what I know, nope, but she has sang a few songs with him (Song of Earth & Good Person, Good Dream). Are they just outside friends or have they actually acted together?

OOhhhh! I just visited vickigarden (haven't been there in a while), have any of you seen this? http://www.vickigarden.com/detail.asp?clip_id=352 It's an old clip of vicki way back when she was still Xiao Yan Zi but she was performing for cctv. She's SOOOOO CUTE!!!! Brings back so many memories! Gosh, she's adorable!!!! I think this clip just got posted recently.

To answer yogurtpo3's question, Vicki and Lu Yi are very good friends, though probably not as close as her and Chen Kun and Huang Xiao Ming (you'd have to ask biogirl to attain more info, I just know they are good friends). They haven't acted in any projects together, though in the recent year, Lu Yi has stated that Vicki is the actress he would most like to work with.

my question???
    hehe...it was actually "Snowflake"'s question! ^^

Anyways, Huang Xiao Ming, Chen Kun and Vicki were schoolmates and went around as "The Three Musketeers" because they were always together and best friends! ^^

I love the duets Vicki sings with Lu Yi! ^^ I never knew Lu Yi sung actually...hehe...but just found out that he's actually with Sony!

Are you talking about the clip where Vicki has two huge buns on her head and looks a little like a Chinese "Meatball Head" Sailormoon? Because that is just the most adorable! ^^ I actually like the later clip where she's not singing, but messing around with her partner! hehe...her poor partner having to chase her around the stage for the lollies!
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

My attempts translation of Vicki's messages on Feb 4, Feb 5 2004 at ZhaoWeiNetFamily

the content of this post can also be found at
    http://forums.cinple.net/vickizhao/
    =====
    do forgive me if there are any error in my translation.

===

Message 1 and Message 2 is similar:
    By ZhaoWei- on Wed 02./04/04 Time 22:57:07
    -Classmates, happy spring festivle. Studies joyfully, work joyfully, and have a joyful time with family. How embrass, comes to whish everyone a happy new year, only to realized i've been to late.

Message 3:
    By ZhaoWei
    Originally i plan to comes on the second and thrid day of new year to wish everyone a joyful year. But for some reason i can't send message from my computer. Can't blame me, i'm not skill when it come to computer; only now i can comes and send message to you all

Message 4
    I try to send message just now, but can't

Message 5
    The new year just started, and i'm already starts working. Currently working on a new music album, there also some Movie and Drama scripts in discussion; very soon there will be news of it. Classmate, continue to work and study deligently in the new year.

Message 6
    My mother, father and brother already return to WuHu to for the spring celebration, they extremely happy, and i'm delighted. Borrow NetFamily, I'm sincerily pray for the blessing of all people in my hometown. And many my hometown continue to strive {in bussiness and technological anvaces)

Message 7
    Sorry classmates, I have to sign off. As Chen Rong {her sister in law/manager] is currently busy aranging thing, and holding phone call for me. Soon, i will comes and chat with you all. Wish classmates as well as members of NetFamily a joyful latern festivle. Good night!
    ZhaoWei
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Originally posted by Suet Seung

Go Vicki!
    waaaaaaaaa cant see the pics!!!!
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 02-09-04 at 05:29 AM.

That is indeed Lu Yi next to Vicki. Nice pair they are.

I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

I know Huang Xiao Ming but who's chen kun?

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Who's the other guy beside Lu Yi? He looks like that Korean Star Lee Byung Hun !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Hello everyone

May I join your family?

Actually, I've been a silent reader of every Vicki's thread. It's just now I wanna voice myself out
    I havent watched any of Vicki's movies yet. But still like her after HGZZ and QSSYMM. Hee...hee...I just ordered her first album "Swallow" and "Magic of Love" VCD, now waiting for my order arrive. Are they good? (I bet they are huh?)
    I saw "Jade Goodness of mercy" at my rental store. Maybe I'll rent it this w/kend

Hi Vanan!!! Glad to see you here!

Is the movie out in Viet? Somehow it seems so recent to me I didn't even think it was out yet, in any stores, let alone in rental stores.

Oh no, Snowflake. It's in Chinese w/ English subtittle, that we still can watch it . I know, it'll take quite long time to get it dubb in Viet tho.

I wanna watch Warrior of Heaven and Earth too, but they dont have it . Have any one watch it yet?

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
    Who's the other guy beside Lu Yi? He looks like that Korean Star Lee Byung Hun !
    yes i think that is him lah. Brian Lee....there are korean stars at at event..

Originally posted by vanan
    Oh no, Snowflake. It's in Chinese w/ English subtittle, that we still can watch it . I know, it'll take quite long time to get it dubb in Viet tho.

I wanna watch Warrior of Heaven and Earth too, but they dont have it . Have any one watch it yet?
    i doubt that Jade Goddess will dub in viet..simply because it's copyright belong to Universal Movie (So Close didn't and it's Colombia Tristar, ShaoLin Soccer didn't and that is Miramax either is Green Tea).

Yup, i have seen Warriors of Heaven and Earth, but in original language, the movie is good but not the best (one of the few movie i enjoy in 2003), the ending is quiet predictable (which understanding since, they edit a 3-4 hour movie to 2 hour..i want the extneded version of the movie). Vicki didn't have much screen time, but every scene she appear make it more memorable/memerizing.
    Last edited by bio; 02-10-04 at 02:57 PM.

The only movies I've seen of Vicki are So Close asnd deja vu... I really want to see Jade Goddess.

Arrow

Is there any pictures of Vicki, Huang Xiao Ming and Chen Kun?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.