Page 4 of 280 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

vicki's might not be playing the role of a reporter any time soon..but there are news she might a movie in which she will take a role as a nurse during the sino-china war as a back drop....but who know, there might be some other project in plan that we haven't know off.....
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Originally posted by bio
    vicki's might not be playing the role of a reporter any time soon..but there are news she might a movie in which she will take a role as a nurse during the sino-china war as a back drop....but who know, there might be some other project in plan that we haven't know off.....
    oh no! then she doesnt get to play spy! *pouting* and she doesnt get to be rebellious too......oh come on, make her anything but nurse.....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

I agree...I don't find the nurse unifroms very complimenting!! No...no nurse for our Vicki!!!

hmm...not drop dead gorgeous? hehe...okay, maybe not...not that I even like the drop dead gorgeous types in females (as for males..hehe...bring it on! ^^)...I prefer cute...hehe...

I'd like to see more action from her too! I loved Sue!
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

*shakes head with arms folded across chest* i couldnt agree more
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

hehe..

so now everyone want to see vicki play the role of a esponaige? private detective? deathly killer? it's a cool role, bring it on but that will have to wait...

Picture of Vicki promoting Shiseido
    Shiseido's billboard/poster of Vicki is everywhere in China!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-2-19/200421902611266.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-2-19/200421902627176.jpg')

picture courtesy of ZhaoWei's club at Netandtv

Wow! All over China?! Gosh...if only I were there they'd be "mysteriously" gone overnight! Lol Haha. Thanks bio for posting those pics. You know, for some reason her eyes seem to be smaller then they used to be, maybe it's the make-up, since she usually have those sultry looks nowadays, but they're still very distinguished and beautiful.

What I'd reaaallllyyyy want to see her in is another ancient serie drama...but hehe wishful thinking She's been in a lot of strong roles (Warriors, So Close, Jade Goddess) All pretty mature or feisty characters. I want to see her being smart/playful kind of character again (not another Xiao Yan Zi, but maybe somebody like Huang Rong from Condor Heroes). She has the sweetest, most mischievous smile! I have to admit she's not drop-dead gorgeous in the traditional ways, and there are lots of other attresses just as pretty, but honestly, to me she's the eptiome of beauty, in and out. She's possitively radiant!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ [size=72]*[/size] ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OMG! Vicki looks so radiant in that pic!! Cool pics, bio!

I totally agree with Snowflakes, i missed Vicki in ancient series....she look so dang good in costumes.....way much cuter than in modern ones i think...but then thats just me....but anyways, i watched LOCH 2003 and man i fell in love rite away with Huang Rong(and to think that i used to hate her to the guts in ROCH 1998 ). Not only that Zhou Xun is cute and adorable, she's also so natural with the character. *sigh* However i cant help to think how great would it be if it were Vicki i was watching skipping and messing around with Guo Jing......my, the character looks so perfect for Vicki! seeing Huang Rong i immediately remember Princess Phoenix in The Duel....so cute and smart and adorable!

Too bad it wasnt Vicki playing Huang Rong.....but man, did Zhou Xun steal the show.....after seeing her in that series im onto her in no time! If it were Vicki, i bet the show will get the highest rating ever! And im gonna get obsessed over Huang Rong for the next five years! LOL
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

Hmm...I don't know, I thought Zhou Xun looked kinda elfish in the promo pics of LOCH...
    To me, Huang Rong has always been Athena Chu...hehe...^^

It'd be cool if Vicki could play Huang Rong...but I actually like Xiao Long Nu of ROCH more...though her character is less cute...

No wu xia character has beaten the great Xiao Yan Zi yet though....hehehe...! ^^
    smile!^_^

Originally posted by yogurtpo3
    Hmm...I don't know, I thought Zhou Xun looked kinda elfish in the promo pics of LOCH...
    *pouting* dont care, i like her anyway as Huang Rong

It'd be cool if Vicki could play Huang Rong...but I actually like Xiao Long Nu of ROCH more...though her character is less cute...
    eh, i thot XLN is supposed to be the most beautiful woman in ROCH. I read lots of critisism to the actress playing XLN if she's not really beautiful or if there's other character look more beautiful than her in the series (this applies to all remakes of ROCH)........makes me think its pretty hard to carry XLN's character; being cold, naive and quiet but beautiful and loving at the same time...*sigh* would be interesting if Vicki can try this character out....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

That'll be the challenge, to be cold, and yet loving, to be mature, but still naive...ahh...would love to see Vicki try this challenge out!
    The XLN I saw was pretty good! Dunno who she was...she played opposite Louis Koo's Yang Guo...
    I was really peed when the stupid guy raped her though...poor thing!!
    and she thought it was Yang Guo...
    smile!^_^

ehehehe...im already imagining Xiao Yanzi's character combined with Lu Yi Ping's.

naive,loving,intelligent Xiao Yanzi + cold, mature,quiet Lu YiPing = the ultimate killing and loving machine Xiao Long Nu!

*sigh* but i guess we'll never get to see her as XLN. Unless she reduces her commitment on movies....there very thin chance that she will even consider TV series......*sighing even harder* Im missing Zhao Wei's periodic look so much now..... *walking away listlessly*
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

check out these pics!!! makes be wanna go get some of these makeup, lol

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v83/blupik/Zhao_Wei_01.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v83/blupik/Zhao_Wei_02.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v83/blupik/Zhao_Wei_03.jpg')

when there news of remake of LOCH, Vicki is the first candiate for Huang Rong, Vicki let it go, since she have already commited to filming Warriors of Heaven and Earth.
    -Also she doesn't want to act as Huang Rong, because she beleive Barbara Yung have molded this role into perfection.

-Vicki wasn't much interested in classic remake..but if she were to film a classic wuxia remake, i think ROCH is probably the only one she might. Just because the role XLN is totally different from her previous role.......but for vicki to film a TV drama, i'm sure it must take a very good script and direction/production.

Originally posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    ehehehe...im already imagining Xiao Yanzi's character combined with Lu Yi Ping's.

naive,loving,intelligent Xiao Yanzi + cold, mature,quiet Lu YiPing = the ultimate killing and loving machine Xiao Long Nu!

Awww...I didn't think of Yi Ping as cold, mature and quiet! No no no!!!
    Yi Ping wasn't cold...she was just a battler trying to survive! And she wasn't mature! She only made it out to me...she's quite naive in a lot of things, and her maturity is kinda twisted into what her so called family had to offer...Shu Huan as childish as he looked was probably even more "mature" than Yi Ping, because as much as Yi Ping was mature in the sense of suffering, she was very naive in the sense of happiness and enjoying life...(sob...poor thing...) I always thought of her as having a false sense of maturity...she thought of herself as mature, when in reality, there was a lot she still didn't know and understand...
    as for quiet...if she were quiet, then she would so not have been punished by her father in the first place! It was her big mouth that got her into trouble!

uh oh...I've done it again! Given a loong lecture on the personality of Yi Ping...heh...but there's so many sides to her, I thought the character was really deep! It's fun exploring! ^^

Yay...maybe there is a chance Vicki may one day be able to play XLN!!! She hasn't totally given up on series! If a good script comes along, she'll do it! Now all we need is a great script writer to write a re-make, throw in a good director, and offer the role to Vicki *fingers crossed that she's free* heheheheh...
    smile!^_^

No, Yi Ping wasn't cold. She was just an emotional girl wrapped in a prickly exterior. She's kind, generous, and capable of loving to the extreme, but her life's experiences had taught her that she'd be less hurt if she acted strong, tough, and untouchable.

After all, a truly cold and calculated person would not have fallen as hard as she did.

-_-;; And here I am rambling about people too...^^;;
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

OKay Okay, enough said. *hands up surrendering* so i dont understand YiPIng's character in depth....good thing some people did *looks at Tens and Yogurt*

i didnt really like her role in QSSYMM......too much tears, too much romance(eheh, im an action-lover)....but i just had to put her name in the Actress At best thread, coz tho i dont like Yi Ping, Vicki did great with the role....had to give her credits for that!

AND Im still counting on her taking up XLN!
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

Originally posted by blupik
    check out these pics!!! makes be wanna go get some of these makeup, lol
    thanks for the pictures have enyone noticed that vicki never stay in one image for too long? Simply just like her selection character in film and movies...

wow yogurtpo3 and tenshi, great understading of YiPing character you both have done a good job of analyzing the character, there is simply nothing left for me to said, but to agree with it

*blushes* Thanks. ^^;; If there's one thing I'm ok at, it's tapping out people's characters. Besides, it's fun to pick them apart. *grins*

Btw, Ghosty, call me Tina instead. Bio, you should know better too! :P
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

I think it is possible to write a 20 page essay analyzing Yi Ping's character. Eheh. I've done that before, but only in debates with my sister and friends, not the actual essay.

I've heard about Vicki's refusal to play Huang Rong and I was totally bummed. She would've been perfect! I used to looovvee XLN's character when I was little because she's supposed to be so beautiful and untouchable and all that, but not anymore. Honestly, she's like a porcelain doll, beautiful, but hollow. She's not really cold, she's completely lifeless, emotionless because she grew up in a cave and she never knew about emotions. She's kinda boring because all she wants to do is hide in her cave and live out her life, but she got dragged into the real world. Her only interesting aspect is her love for Yang Guo, but she's not the fighting type so if you tell her to leave him alone so he could be happy, she would. If Yang Guo (who is my favorite Jin Yong's character btw) hadn't loved her, not many interesting events would revolve around her. Just my two cents. I wouldn't be too excited if Vicki plays XLN but it would be a very different character for her to portray.

BTW, the girl who acted with Luois was Carmen Lee. I thought her look was exactly how I imagine XLN. She was beautiful! Dunno about her acting though because I think it doens't take much to act XLN unless you decide to give her character a twist. Otherwise you just never smile and act like you're impervious to everything, cuz that's how I see XLN.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ [size=72]*[/size] ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~