Page 5 of 280 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Originally posted by bio
    thanks for the pictures have enyone noticed that vicki never stay in one image for too long? Simply just like her selection character in film and movies...
    you're rite.....everytime i see her its always a new image......
    i love this picture of her the most....i dont know if she was modelling for a brand or not.....but she look so damm good.....i almost couldnt recognize her.....walllah!

sorry i cant find the url for it, so have to upload from my pc....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 02-21-04 at 08:52 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

these are the images of hers i love the most....posing for elle i think....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images2.fotki.com/v20/photos/4/42815/138726/200302Ella04achina-vi.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images2.fotki.com/v18/photos/4/42815/138726/200302Elle05achina-vi.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images2.fotki.com/v19/photos/4/42815/138726/200302Elle2bchina-vi.jpg')
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

i wish vicki will hurry up and act in a serial again, which allows her greater character development. I watched her recent movies, and i find them really rather shallow, because how much can you actually develop one's character in a movie.. urgh

i guess all Vicki's fans want to see her in TV series again.....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

Yes we do. We love her in series. Yet movie is also very good. Either way, we'll support her. I guessed the only reason her fans are getting less because most of them only watched series, especially the Viet since movie takes forever to get translate. However, I watch both, so I'll always be her fan. As for the others, if once in awhile she decides to do series, it'll be great.

actually, i never thot her fans are getting less and less........hmmmm.....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

I just wish she'd act in something with Alec again.

Bio, wasn't there a rumor earlier about a show or something? How's that panning out?
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    actually, i never thot her fans are getting less and less........hmmmm.....
    exactly, i don't think her fans is getting less. I actually think it's the opposite! She gaining more fame in other part of the world.

the vietnamese fans, not all watch TV series, there are many watch her movies lah....the TV series fans, well, i'm sure they rather want to see her in ONE GOOD/GREAT TV drama than many medicore one.....
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

Originally posted by foreva
    i wish vicki will hurry up and act in a serial again, which allows her greater character development. I watched her recent movies, and i find them really rather shallow, because how much can you actually develop one's character in a movie.. urgh
    you're rite, tv series give more chance for character development, BUT it's going at a slower pace. While Movie FORCE actress to five in character immediately, and one reason why vicki perfer movie more than tv series, because that is MORE challenging. Another thing about movie-is mroe like ateam work, it doesn't need to depend on ONE actress to carry a show, but it's a team effort...from the camera angle, the symbolic meaning, the co-star and guest role..to make it complete. TV series often ALLOW one character Too much room, making it seem it's a ONE person show, allow more chance for it to drag on, sereis often tell story as how is it. not many camera trick, or symbolism. Movie is totally different, it's more obsure, and it force you to think, and pay attention......series. you can watch first copule episode, and then the several last episode, you still UNdertand what teh series is about, or at least get a genreal understandinf of the plot. Movie is not at all like that lah.......you movie don't allow you much time to analyzed the character, you have to watch it, and get yourself ready to "enter" the movie..not like drama...

Originally posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    i guess all Vicki's fans want to see her in TV series again.....
    actually i'm not sure about that. If the script is good, i'm all for it. If not, why need to film it, when she can pick other movie she like? with a great plot? and character?

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    I just wish she'd act in something with Alec again.

Bio, wasn't there a rumor earlier about a show or something? How's that panning out?
    i doubt that she will film sereis with alec again, but that is my opinion.

no there no news on that, so far there no news of her where about and what she planning for in 2004, except a new music album.

Originally posted by Snowflake
    BTW, the girl who acted with Luois was Carmen Lee. I thought her look was exactly how I imagine XLN. She was beautiful! Dunno about her acting though because I think it doens't take much to act XLN unless you decide to give her character a twist. Otherwise you just never smile and act like you're impervious to everything, cuz that's how I see XLN.
    Oh...that was her name!! She was pretty!! ^^ I loved her heaps but never saw her in anything else, so I didn't really get latched onto her...
    I guess XLN was kinda an emotionless character...but she really loved Yang Guo, and this emotionlessness allows her to fully place her emotions into loving him!
    hehe...

yeah...wished we knew more about Vicki's projects...but then again, whaddaya expect from an ever-changing, surprising artist...hehe...^^
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

ZhaoWei the singer
    perfomring live at a charity cocert in sinchuan
    pictre taken by some one who attend the cocert, whic explainthe post mark of the picture

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-2-18/2004218233431503.jpg')
    picture from netandtv

cool pic BIO!!
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

*squeals*

Vicki looks dazzling in that pic.

Oh, and Bio, tell IceAngel I love her background/banner set at VZ. They're gorgeous.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

will do Tina and glad you like the picture ghostdarTeal'c

time is going by fast, just less than two more week before vicki turn 28 *March 12*

hopefully she will able to find time and log on zhaoweinetfamily and leaving us messages of her where about

I just watched "Magic of love" VCD. Wow, Vicki was sooo kool and pretty, espcially w/ all the fast-beat songs, she's cute. Anyway, in my opinion, I love "Magic of love" better than "Swallow" tho. All of the songs are cute, fast songs also slow songs.

Anyone know where to d/l more Vicki's music? Please show me. Thank you very much.

Hee...hee...Vicki's birthday coming up. Being a AV madness's fan, I hope Alec would do "something" to celebrate Vicki's birthday. *wishful thinking* dozen of flowers, spcial gift and ask her out for her birthday....after those years they were "seperate" (who know?)...lolz

wow.. vicki looks so goood up there... wish i could see her in concert

Originally posted by vanan
    I just watched "Magic of love" VCD. Wow, Vicki was sooo kool and pretty, espcially w/ all the fast-beat songs, she's cute. Anyway, in my opinion, I love "Magic of love" better than "Swallow" tho. All of the songs are cute, fast songs also slow songs.

Anyone know where to d/l more Vicki's music? Please show me. Thank you very much.

Hee...hee...Vicki's birthday coming up. Being a AV madness's fan, I hope Alec would do "something" to celebrate Vicki's birthday. *wishful thinking* dozen of flowers, spcial gift and ask her out for her birthday....after those years they were "seperate" (who know?)...lolz
    Somehow Alec always comes up in Vicki threads. I wonder why? Probably because they are perfect for eachother! I'm a AV fan myself. ^_^

Originally posted by SuWei
    Somehow Alec always comes up in Vicki threads. I wonder why? Probably because they are perfect for eachother! I'm a AV fan myself. ^_^
    ahahahha OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! haven't u realize that by now? lol. where there is Vicki, there shall be ALEC. and where there is Alec, there shall be VICKI (*cough* hardcore AV fan here as well *cough* )

*choke* *gapsh for air* BIO!!!!!! shhhh kekekkek u shouldn't have such doubts! who knows, maybe one of these days, they "could" collab again. ehehe should always be optimistic--- *wishful* more like it. but then again, i don't blame u, ur not as addicted to AV like i am, rather, ur more w/ ur vicki-n-takeishi right right? eheh lol (i don't knwo how to sp his name ba)
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"