Thread: National Treasures

Default National Treasures

Good movie... worth the theatre price I thought.

The only thing I thought it was a little short (or the film went by really fast) and there are a bit of missing parts - like how he got out of some situations... and he (nick cage) is pretty lucky man, and how they try to add humor into the conversation some are kind of ackward place in conversation and situation.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    Good movie... worth the theatre price I thought.

The only thing I thought it was a little short (or the film went by really fast) and there are a bit of missing parts - like how he got out of some situations... and he (nick cage) is pretty lucky man, and how they try to add humor into the conversation some are kind of ackward place in conversation and situation.

yeah..i loved this movie. =D actually...i think its just that the film went by very fast for u. cuz the film was actually around 2 hours n 45 min long or sumthing. not sure exactly how long. but thats already kinda long for a movie. i thot it went by pretty fast too tho. it seemed to me that most of the humor in the movie came from...riley? was that his name. well the computer guy. haha. but i liked the added humoR.

Ya Riley was pretty funny as a side kick but I thought the humor was Jon Voight... something he normally doesn't do.

Jon's role was original cast for Sean Connery... but somehow Sean Connery turn it down or soemthing.

Diana Kruger was very pretty in this movie... I like her more in this movie then Troy where she really didn't do anything.
    Flame on I am gone...

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    Ya Riley was pretty funny as a side kick but I thought the humor was Jon Voight... something he normally doesn't do.

Jon's role was original cast for Sean Connery... but somehow Sean Connery turn it down or soemthing.

Diana Kruger was very pretty in this movie... I like her more in this movie then Troy where she really didn't do anything.

hmmM...who's Jon Voight? lol. i agree...she was pretty in here. especially on that party nite thingy. haha. i didnt like her in troy. AND i felt she looked better in here than she did in troy.

Jon Voight (might spell his name wrong) was Nick Cage's dad in the movie.
    Flame on I am gone...

Queenstown: Where LOTR's mountain scenes were mostly filmed.

A mixture of Tomb Raider and Indanian Jones. Not bad at all.
    "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." - A wise man once sad.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

the plot is reminisence of Da Vinci Code by Dan brown. Read that book if you like this movie. Tom Hanks will star in the film version of Da Vinci Code

They both feature the templar knight and the masonry

Smile

The whole movie was so mysterious and i really luv it when the leads one by one guided them to the treasures. Butta..i juz can't figure out how the guys in the beginning managed to escape from that sunken ship, where they found the smoke pipe? Like in a flash they're back in the city...
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown