Thread: adam chen Chor Lau Heung

Default adam chen Chor Lau Heung

i am looking for one of the sequels to Chor Lau Heung from taiwan..i dont know the name of the series, however it is Chor Lau Heung with four beauties: one plays a guitar, one a flute, one fights well and wears a mask, etc...
    the girl with the flute, her servant/father is the actor that plays ouyang Feng from the condor heroes series of 1983. it is a very short series

anyone have a clue?
    bc i sure dont.

Quote Originally Posted by vontang
    i am looking for one of the sequels to Chor Lau Heung from taiwan..i dont know the name of the series, however it is Chor Lau Heung with four beauties: one plays a guitar, one a flute, one fights well and wears a mask, etc...
    the girl with the flute, her servant/father is the actor that plays ouyang Feng from the condor heroes series of 1983. it is a very short series

anyone have a clue?
    bc i sure dont.
    That's Chor Lau Heung 1985 called "·¡¯d­»·s¶Ç" (Chor Lau Heung Sun Chuen) with Adam and Michelle Yim, 41 episodes. You can buy the whole set here
    http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...ection-videos/
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 01-06-05 at 04:05 PM.
    ♥ Adam

i dont that is the right one. it doesnt help that the pics are so small usually in the online stores. :^)

i dont that is the right one. it doesnt help that the pics are so small usually in the online stores. :^)
    I've watched all of Adam's versions of CLH already so I'm sure CLH '85 is the one you're talking about. The VCD set at yesasia is not the original cover, the distributor cut pictures here and there to make their own cover. Here are some pictures that I have. Does it help?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/adamchenglover84/clh85b.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/adamchenglover84/clh85a.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/adamchenglover84/clh85_10.jpg')
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 01-06-05 at 08:01 PM.
    ♥ Adam

maybe youre right, as i remember watching this movie from when i was 10 yrs or so. but the story is basically the CLH has a girlfriend who is very pretty and plays the flute. her servant/father is the actor that plays ouyang feng  in the condor heroes series of 82/83. CLH then meets another girl who lives on a mountain separated by a deep valley .She plays the guitar .and ofcourse CLH is the only one who can get over. eventually we find out that not only is she is the daughter of an evil masked female person, she sometimes dresses as the villain. at the end CLH ends up with the guitar girl. and his old girlfriend leaves with her father on a boat.

maybe youre right, as i remember watching this movie from when i was 10 yrs or so. but the story is basically the CLH has a girlfriend who is very pretty and plays the flute. her servant/father is the actor that plays ouyang feng in the condor heroes series of 82/83. CLH then meets another girl who lives on a mountain separated by a deep valley .She plays the guitar .and ofcourse CLH is the only one who can get over. eventually we find out that not only is she is the daughter of an evil masked female person, she sometimes dresses as the villain. at the end CLH ends up with the guitar girl. and his old girlfriend leaves with her father on a boat.
    Yeah, then this version is definitely the one you're looking for. Actually he doesn't end up with anybody at the end, they both leave him.
    ♥ Adam

awesome. thank you so much. Its hard to find something from memory from more than a decade ago.. haha

yeh i like adam cheng a lot too.

awesome. thank you so much. Its hard to find something from memory from more than a decade ago.. haha

yeh i like adam cheng a lot too.
    haha I wouldn't remember if I watched this a decade a go without rewatching it. I sometimes rewatch Adam's old series to help me remember the contents. If you intend to purchase that set at yesasia, be aware that it is in Mandarin since I'm not sure which language you're looking for.
    ♥ Adam

vietnamese. i just keep searching now that i know what it is.

I know that there's a CLX adaptation with Adam Cheng as CLX in 1978 (TVB production).

is it mean that Adam Cheng played as CLX twice?

And in this 1985 adaptation, which production it is? Who are the females actresses?

Quote Originally Posted by andrea7974
    I know that there's a CLX adaptation with Adam Cheng as CLX in 1978 (TVB production).

is it mean that Adam Cheng played as CLX twice?

And in this 1985 adaptation, which production it is? Who are the females actresses?
    TVB's adaption was released in 1979. Yes, he played Chor more than twice, it should be 5 times total (3 series and 2 movies).

The 1985 production was made in Taiwan starring Adam, Michelle Yim and the rest were Taiwanese artists.
    ♥ Adam

This version is after 79's So Yung Yung (one of the three girls that follow him)death.

This series is good too. Adam Chen acts very great in here. I believe he sang the main themesong of this series.