Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The reasons why some didn't go over

Quote Originally Posted by freezezly
    There's nothing wrong for a guy to cry right? Why are you ppl being so biased of guys crying in public? Its just a true and real emotion that one cant control! Why control it anyway? Just because you feel its shameful for a guy to cry in public? Bryan is a sentimental guy and won't hide his feelings. That's how real he is, its better than some hypocrites trying to hide their true self in front of tv.
    Why should we be bias? We got nothing against him .. you simply don't want to accept .. Like icer_goh reiterate "crying is OK" .... what we cannot stand is his over dramatic display of emotions .... i cringe watching him "bawl" on national tv ... .. it ok to shed a tear man ..

To label one who control their emotions in public as "hypocrite ?? What are you talking about?? ? ... hmm..i reserve further comments ...

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me
    To label one who control their emotions in public as "hypocrite ?? What are you talking about?? ? ... hmm..i reserve further comments ...
    Agree.

I find it alright to see them cry on live shows actually, but as for the pre-recorded ones... seems very fake. I don't know what they're trying to prove. Channel U has a lot of them.