Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Healing Hands I-III 《妙手仁心I-III》

Default hh3

yep yep..i hear this is released in hk in august time..yet for where i live..its available for rental i hope in about 2 weeks time

is it another 40 chapter serial??
    i love to see how story develops

will they still play their old roles? (lawrence as paul, bowie as henry, moses as ...forgot his character name in hh2, etc.) moses' character seemed to be interesting in here. anyone knows what will be his illness? if i watched it correctly, seems that he will have problems with his bone?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i've been hearing about this drama so much lately that i can't wait to watch it myself^^.....I heard that this drama its realli good...im realli excited becuz since i watched the first two series of Healing hands...it would be good to watch the third series...^^

well i kinda wonder who will die in this series as they have a habbit of making one person die in every series well i would like to see flora chan again but sadly shes not in the cast

so who will bpwie hook up wof this time he changes girlfiends every series and how about lawrence up??

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    well i kinda wonder who will die in this series as they have a habbit of making one person die in every series well i would like to see flora chan again but sadly shes not in the cast

so who will bpwie hook up wof this time he changes girlfiends every series and how about lawrence up??
    I think Bowie's gonna go with Melissa this time..
    Yeah.. and I think perhaps Gigi would die.. All who hook with Lawrence always dies.. unless.. I don't know.. I'd prefer no one to die.. don't make a series that has someone dead like Armed Reaction. I love AR.. but just hate the fact that there's always a character who would die.

the drama isn't out yet right? i managed 2 watch the theme song MV sung by Bowie Lam (which was not bad)...n i saw him struggling btw melissa ng and Moses's real gf rite?

anyway..looking 4ward to this drama!

Here in the US, Healing Hands 3 isn't out yet. But it's out soon I believe. What is the story about? I saw someone dying in the trailer. Who is it? Just curious.

wow how did u get these traliers???

there like real good!

Exclamation

OMG is there gonna b a voh III???
    that would b sooo good if there was!!!!!!!!!!
    i absolutely luv VOH I and II

hellow everyone! hehehhe^_^
    (gasp)!! wow!! healing hands 3...
    i havent even watched healing hands 1 and 2...
    YAY!! bernice is going to be in it!! COOL!!
    can anyone give me links to the summaries for healing hands 1 and 2?
    ^_^

the trailer is really interesting. can't wait! any news when this will be out?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

wait u mean the melissa who acted in modern virtuuals of harmony is moses girl friend in real life???

Quote Originally Posted by water-melon
    (gasp)!! wow!! healing hands 3...
    i havent even watched healing hands 1 and 2...
    YAY!! bernice is going to be in it!! COOL!!
    can anyone give me links to the summaries for healing hands 1 and 2?
    ^_^
    I don't have the summaries of HH1 & 2, but actually, quite a significant number of cast members have been changed in HH3, so you'll still be able to follow the storyline even without watching the first two parts.

Junior Member bowielamandgigilailover's Avatar

in healing hand 3 bowie will be tyed in a love triangle with bernice and gigi.....i believe he ends up with gigi lai! yay! i love them together! anywho flora is gone it will say that she left to england to live with her father.......ummm, i'll tell you more if i remember..............
    no matter how many years it has been no matter how many things have changed my heart to you have never changed, chi

Quote Originally Posted by yumyumcottoncandy
    OMG is there gonna b a voh III???
    that would b sooo good if there was!!!!!!!!!!
    i absolutely luv VOH I and II

Well, we're all hoping so. Cross your fingers, but don't hold your breath. It all depends on whether Frankie and Bernice wants to film for it and everyone in the cast and crew are free to film another VOH... If they do decide to do a final conclusive series to finish up all of the storylines, then it won't be until 2006 or so. In the finale of VOH II, the series was a flashforward to 1 year later (beginning of 2006)... perhaps that's suggesting something. Sorry for being off-topic!
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

Yo.. this days, I'm beginning to think that Lawrence is like a bachelor and unlucky star for his soulmates/lovers/wife.

**Minor Spoilers perhaps** Now look...

Firstly, he divorced with his wife, which I say to be the luckiest one, nothing really happened to her.. and later its Ada.. well, she died, and his first love, even though she had a husband already.. but she died too..(lol... upon meeting him .. **sighs**) and later, Yoyo has cancer.. was saved, but IIRC some e-news state that she's gonna die in HH3...

So.. what do ya'll think?? Call me sensitive/anything but.. its true..

maybe that's the reason why lawrence was attempting to jump off the bldg in the trailer?
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    maybe that's the reason why lawrence was attempting to jump off the bldg in the trailer?
    Yeah, perhaps.. but I have a feeling Gigi won't die this time

can someone plz answer my question

Default hh3

wow..this series is 40 episodes long...

hmm..this series is meant to reflect on the SARS crisis.in which some medical stafff did unfortunately lose their life..

wasnt it melissa who ends up goin out with bowie in the series?
    it'll be great to see maggie...hmm..itt would of been great if stephen ma made a guest appearance towards the end like he did in hh2.