Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Boyz" officially splitting up?

Default "Boyz" officially splitting up?

Ive heard that HK boy band "Boyz" are officially splitting up because Kenny wants to go solo. So aparently Steven's going to find someone else to take Kennys position. Is this true?
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

i thought both of them going solo?

Quote Originally Posted by susie
    i thought both of them going solo?
    That is probably why they are splitting up
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

i heard of this too, but i thougth it was just rumours, but oh well i don't really like them ne ways

o NOOOO!!! i havent heard of this yet.. but so sad... *sniff sniff*
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

They were in a few TV series (Ku Fu Soccer I think) and the new movie 6 AM together.. from my understanding they are still together though...
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Yes Boy'z will break up.
    Kenny will going solo. But Steven will have new partner and they will continue Boy'z. So, we will always have Boy'z but no Kenny and Steven, it will be Steven and someone

Boy'z two nights ago were guests on TVB JADE SOLID GOLD. Because they are about to break up, it was their final performance as Boy'z on the show. Both said that they were reluctant and because they were afraid that they would cry they did not sing NAM NUI WAI and sang SAU JOOK instead.

Going solo later, Kenny said, "From now on I don't have anyone covering me. I have to work even harder, I can't just muddle through. I am not confident, instead I have more worries and need consulting every night. Mani (Fok Man Hei) talks with me." Steven expressed that the company has found a new partner for him, "No announcement has been made yet. It would be best if the parnter isn't a girl and has to be as lively as me."
    Cred to AsianFanatics.net

So yes Boy'z are breaking up. I think i read somewhere that it's because Kenny had potential and because he was in Boy'z their management had to turn down alot of work for Kenny. Now that Kenny's a solo he can do more work and Steven will carry on as part of Boy'z.
    @)--;-----
    Yan Kuan
    Wot more do u want?!

Seems like Kenny is very relunctant to split with Steven. Kenny has always seem to prefer working as a team. When at one time Steven was suspended from work for a while and Kenny has to attend functions alone, Kenny said he is very unuse to not having Steven around.

boy z aint gona be the same wiv some other dude in it!!

omgosh!!! NOOOOO!!! Boy'z wont be the same without Kenny and Steven though.. some weird guy and Steven... i dont like that idea... not at all

Steven and Kenny r both really really hott.. lol.. they shouldn't split up... i've just seen pics tho i haven't heard n e of their music.. lol duz ne 1 reccomend any>?? lol
    I LoVe RoN nG hE iS sO ****iN hOtT.HeS sO sExY, He's kISsAbLe, HuGgAbLe AnD Fu*kAbLe! HAHA I finiished a WHOLE MUFFIN! ahh!! Died hair agian light brown!!

well.. i dont like their songs (I think tey cant sing.. sorry fans!!) but i think that kenny is hot.... not steven... (doube sorry!!!!!!!)
    \\...<< ☆★ Bounded with Chains ★☆>>...// >><><< 鋼之鍊金術師 + 魔探偵口キ + 名偵探柯南 + スパ亻ラル + フルメタル パ二ツク! >>

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Cat
    well.. i dont like their songs (I think tey cant sing.. sorry fans!!) but i think that kenny is hot.... not steven... (doube sorry!!!!!!!)
    haha i have never heard them sing so can't say.. but i'm the opposite i think Steven is extremley hott and Kenny is 2 but yah.. Steven seems like the wilder type then Kenny.. haha
    I LoVe RoN nG hE iS sO ****iN hOtT.HeS sO sExY, He's kISsAbLe, HuGgAbLe AnD Fu*kAbLe! HAHA I finiished a WHOLE MUFFIN! ahh!! Died hair agian light brown!!

i think that steven is hotter.... but kenny is cuter

Steven will still be in Boy'z, they are going to give him another partner. His name is Dennis, he is a basketball partner of Steven. He is born in 1987.
    Raymond Lam Rox my world!

OMG.. i cant beleive that its official that is sooo sad and devestating.. that sucks.. coz know thats just talked half percent of my amusement towards hk music.

Is there any websites or anything to protest against this!!!!
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

Quote Originally Posted by mandy_candy33
    Steven will still be in Boy'z, they are going to give him another partner. His name is Dennis, he is a basketball partner of Steven. He is born in 1987.
    is his new partner hott? or is he just their? lol n e info about Dennis? is he like American born Asian. or chinese or is he like just asian.. lol.. i need 2 see this guy.. I will miss kenny and steven togher they were SO HOTT! lol

snap, that's my age. i feel old.

Quote Originally Posted by mandy_candy33
    i m so sad, i hope tat dennis is as good n as hot as kenny
    well i think steven is hot too