Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wind & Cloud 2

Huai Kong was my favourite character from WCII.

He had the most unmeaningful death ever, it was complete bs and his martial arts never improved much even after mastering Divine Iron heart palm or something.

Finally I managed to get the whole series for Wind and Cloud 2. Saw the 1st and 2nd episodes. Who was that crap guy who wore masks? The version that I have is the cantonese version and the dubbing was really crap. I think Wind's wife really need a hair cut lol (for being dead underground for so long) hahaha
    be happy

Default Wind?

Quote Originally Posted by aiza11
    Finally I managed to get the whole series for Wind and Cloud 2. Saw the 1st and 2nd episodes. Who was that crap guy who wore masks? The version that I have is the cantonese version and the dubbing was really crap. I think Wind's wife really need a hair cut lol (for being dead underground for so long) hahaha

I am just getting less confused with the name of the series, now you're introducing another name. Who's Wind? The guy with the mask is the very baaad guy. he's also masquerading as their friend (sans mask).

Di Shi Tian... most powerful in the adaption. He pwns everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    Di Shi Tian... most powerful in the adaption. He pwns everyone.
    His voice and acting was really annoying, this Di Shi Tian lol he's really good at being the villain cos I hate this character right from 1st episode
    be happy

His voice and acting was really annoying, this Di Shi Tian lol he's really good at being the villain cos I hate this character right from 1st episode
    Lol indeed... hes also miles ahead of everyone ekse in the story... and hes like 300+ years old

Default Meng's adopted kid

Why did they have Long as meng's adopted son? It did'nt seem to affect the story very much whetehr he was adopted by her or someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by bella25
    Why did they have Long as meng's adopted son? It did'nt seem to affect the story very much whetehr he was adopted by her or someone else.
    Can't remember but he has some extravagant martial arts... he was able to pwn that smiling buddha

Who's Wind? .
    Nie Feng = Wind (english name)

I have no idea!! Just enjoy the story cos first of all I like the actor that played Nie Feng even story line was really crap hehe
    be happy

The costume SUCKS!!! The storyline is interesting, but the scriptwriter got to go. I quit after two episode, and the first episode I doubled seeing Meng revived from the grave with pillowhead (and never got to fix). I wanted to see more of cloud, but he ended up with another girl. Oh Boy! I gotta quit from there on. Overall watch it for the colorful and creative costume and more creative amnesia storyline. Especially with that annoying bad guy.

This tv series doesn't follow the comic that well... in the comics there is a third series, it is about the next generation, haven't read it yet but it has less to do with the two main characters wind and cloud from series one and two.

for those who can read traditional chinese, here is the link for W&C I,II,III comics, where the tv and novel originated from http://www.comicsworld.com/c11-htm/c11-01-1.htm.

note: the comic is read pages by pages in jpeg files and to turn to next page, go to bottom of page and press the right button
    Last edited by dracnom; 11-18-06 at 06:18 AM.
    爱是最最奇幻的魔术
    让人都要对它趋之若鹜
    这场魔术都是要结束
    真爱是箭在弦上不认输

It took me 3 days to finish all 30 episodes that I have.

1. Who had the worst hairdo?
    1. Yun aka Cloud (Winner) - just bad, really bad
    2. Duan Lang aka Wave
    3. Meng aka Dream - hairdo didn't change even for seveal years & I hate it (even
    though her face really sweet)

2. Most pathetic life?
    1. Huai Kong aka Empty (winner) - like strife said, unmeaningful death too
    2. ? aka Morn
    3. Chu aka Muse

LOL
    be happy

It took me 3 days to finish all 30 episodes that I have.

1. Who had the worst hairdo?
    1. Yun aka Cloud (Winner) - just bad, really bad
    2. Duan Lang aka Wave
    3. Meng aka Dream - hairdo didn't change even for seveal years & I hate it (even
    though her face really sweet)

2. Most pathetic life?
    1. Huai Kong aka Empty (winner) - like strife said, unmeaningful death too
    2. ? aka Morn
    3. Chu aka Muse

LOL

Is'nt Duan Lang the good looking bad guy? I have seen Feng and Yun in other series ( not all episodes, can't sit through all of them), just can't get excited over them any more.

Is'nt Duan Lang the good looking bad guy? I have seen Feng and Yun in other series ( not all episodes, can't sit through all of them), just can't get excited over them any more.
    Yep, he's quite a looker except for the hair. I thought he looked more like a scarecrow or something like that LOL I haven't seen the Wind and Cloud 1. I saw the actors are not good looking compared to this 2nd series. I like this series except my version got lots of scenes cut too. And I don't like the cantonese version cos the dubbing voices were really bad. I managed to watch a version of mandarin dub, rather nicer I think. That's why I know the cantonese version got lots of cuts.
    be happy

Yep, he's quite a looker except for the hair. I thought he looked more like a scarecrow or something like that LOL I haven't seen the Wind and Cloud 1. I saw the actors are not good looking compared to this 2nd series. I like this series except my version got lots of scenes cut too. And I don't like the cantonese version cos the dubbing voices were really bad. I managed to watch a version of mandarin dub, rather nicer I think. That's why I know the cantonese version got lots of cuts.
    Yeah the canto version even has a funny starting with the comical like 'KAPOWS!'
    BTW I downloaded that version which was only 20 ep's compared to the 50 episode Mandarin version.
    I wish the story was better though, the way Di Shi Tian died was stupid as well.

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    Yeah the canto version even has a funny starting with the comical like 'KAPOWS!'
    BTW I downloaded that version which was only 20 ep's compared to the 50 episode Mandarin version.
    I wish the story was better though, the way Di Shi Tian died was stupid as well.
    All the characters that died, all of them died a meaningless death lol
    I agree with you about Di Shi Tian, he's the main villain and to die the way he did was really stupid and like 'that's it?, that's how he died?' hehe. He must pretty stupid cos after surviving for so long and at the end, his head got cut off by Duan Lang hahaha

My cantonese version is about 30 episodes long. I have to get the 50 episodes of mandarin version cos lots of things just didn't make sense at all
    be happy

Finally i can get to watch this show on tv. its airing on channel 8 (singapore) weeknights 10.30-11.30 (monday-wednesday)
    “十生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。”

Just thought I'd tell everyone that I'm now writing my review for the movie condensation of this, "Wind and Cloud: The Storm Riders". Hopefully it'll be done and up by the beginning of 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagger Lee
    Just thought I'd tell everyone that I'm now writing my review for the movie condensation of this, "Wind and Cloud: The Storm Riders". Hopefully it'll be done and up by the beginning of 2007.
    Cool! im looking forward to it. Do let us know when its completed
    “十生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。”

I finished writing it some time ago and it's done with editing after I submitted it. Let's just wait and see.