Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wind & Cloud 2

So Yun lost both women, the blind woman and Chu... can we expect W&C III?. He' ll meet a woman who looks like ..... which one did he love better?

Quote Originally Posted by bella25
    So Yun lost both women, the blind woman and Chu... can we expect W&C III?. He' ll meet a woman who looks like ..... which one did he love better?
    For all we know, they can pull off the same stunt that they did with Di Er Meng. But if you ask me, it'd be better if the third series goes on to the next generation.

I'm watching the first series now and just out of curiousity, how in the world did Duan Lang (Wave) come back to life?

The 3rd part of the comic Wind and Cloud, where the TV series adapted from talks about the next gen, Clouds son, Winds son and Duan Langs son i think. In the end of the second comic, Wind and Cloud are frozen for 20 years, waiting for the other dragon thing (long yuan) to heal one of their wounds, they are frozen by Wind's sword Xue Yin.
    爱是最最奇幻的魔术
    让人都要对它趋之若鹜
    这场魔术都是要结束
    真爱是箭在弦上不认输

Quote Originally Posted by dracnom
    The 3rd part of the comic Wind and Cloud, where the TV series adapted from talks about the next gen, Clouds son, Winds son and Duan Langs son i think. In the end of the second comic, Wind and Cloud are frozen for 20 years, waiting for the other dragon thing (long yuan) to heal one of their wounds, they are frozen by Wind's sword Xue Yin.

Yun had a son? Was'nt that Jian's son who died because Chu saved Feng's son?

Yun had a son? Was'nt that Jian's son who died because Chu saved Feng's son?
    Feng only had a son at the end and it got switched with Duan Langs.
    Yun had a son with that blind lady.

Quote Originally Posted by dracnom
    What happened to Meng's adopted son Long'er in 3rd part of the comic? By end of Wind and Cloud 2, he was sent to study martial art at some island/place.
    be happy

Quote Originally Posted by aiza11
    What happened to Meng's adopted son Long'er in 3rd part of the comic? By end of Wind and Cloud 2, he was sent to study martial art at some island/place.
    Ling Gui Dao... Tortoise island ...
    sounds pathetic to me...
    Duan Lang was the epitome of power, while Di Shi Tian was the epitome of stupidity for destroying his own power so that he could absorb the long mai.

For those who watched both series entirely, how did Duan Lang come back from the grave? I mean, he was killed by Bu Jing Yun in the first series and I only saw the movie edit version of the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagger Lee
    For those who watched both series entirely, how did Duan Lang come back from the grave? I mean, he was killed by Bu Jing Yun in the first series and I only saw the movie edit version of the sequel.

Duan lang is very much alive in the recent episode on Singapore TV. He was manipulating the amnesiac Yun and of course the noble Feng. In which episode can I see Kong See? The women in this show are definitely great looking..except for the hair... jeezz . The men are quite good. My vote goes to Huai Kong as the best-looking.

Duan lang is very much alive in the recent episode on Singapore TV. He was manipulating the amnesiac Yun and of course the noble Feng. In which episode can I see Kong See? The women in this show are definitely great looking..except for the hair... jeezz . The men are quite good. My vote goes to Huai Kong as the best-looking.
    Agreed... Huai Kong is the coolest of the lot, much more so than the tyrant beggar looking Cloud or the ugly haircutted Wind.
    Jap guy is ugly as well as hes a joke.

Default question to ask

any1 has the ending song of the show[ feng yun 2 ]? the title is wat tian chan di jiu de...if have pls tell me..i wan it desperatly..>.<
    Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, sometimes you just can't see the pain someone feels...

Quote Originally Posted by silly gal
    any1 has the ending song of the show[ feng yun 2 ]? the title is wat tian chan di jiu de...if have pls tell me..i wan it desperatly..>.<
    Try Baidu

Default o.O

lol..how to worx? i'm a com retard..XD
    Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, sometimes you just can't see the pain someone feels...

Quote Originally Posted by silly gal
    lol..how to worx? i'm a com retard..XD
    Search 别人的天长地久 in mp3 section of www.baidu.com
    or just go http://mp3.baidu.com/

is part 2 base off the mangas? or did the producer wrote the storyline themselves? if they did then they should've wrote Ming Yue back instead of Meng. she fell off a cliff, and they didnt said whether or not her body was found so she could still be alive. but all this reviving thing is kinda odd xD
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    Search 别人的天长地久 in mp3 section of www.baidu.com
    or just go http://mp3.baidu.com/

I only got a lot of ???? question marks. Is this a bona fide web page?

Gosh, this is soooooooooooooooooooo stupid. So Yun loves two women? I'm gonna stop watching this. I'm currently watching this because I loved the first one, but errr, I don't like how Yun changed his heart and liked another girl. I also only like the actresses who acted as the main leads in the first one, so the sequel only made me puzzle. I couldn't find much chemistry between the actresses and the actors. I really like Peter's expressions from Wind & Cloud I and the girl who acted as his lover. I don't even remember the face, but I just liked them so much back then, and then now with a new lover (the blind girl), I felt like it's not necessary for me to watch because I already don't like what's given to me already.

Quote Originally Posted by sUnShInE4eVeR
    Gosh, this is soooooooooooooooooooo stupid. So Yun loves two women? I'm gonna stop watching this. I'm currently watching this because I loved the first one, but errr, I don't like how Yun changed his heart and liked another girl. I also only like the actresses who acted as the main leads in the first one, so the sequel only made me puzzle. I couldn't find much chemistry between the actresses and the actors. I really like Peter's expressions from Wind & Cloud I and the girl who acted as his lover. I don't even remember the face, but I just liked them so much back then, and then now with a new lover (the blind girl), I felt like it's not necessary for me to watch because I already don't like what's given to me already.
    To answer your question why he had forgotten about ChuChu, he had amnesia after being attacked by Feng. He was saved by his 2nd wife Zi Nie and they had a son Tian Er. Later, he regained his memory but his 2n wife died after being attacked by Duan Lang. He met ChuChu back but he was too late cos ChuChu was in love with another man, Jian (ChuChu's son's Yun Er's father). So in the end, he lost both girls.
    Last edited by spyefox; 01-20-07 at 08:01 PM.