Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wind & Cloud 2

I did'nt get the impression that Chu was in love with Jian, she seemed to like him because he took care of them. She killed herself did'nt she? That's how Yun lost her.

I don't think Chu 'in love' with Yun either cos she was miserable when she got back with Yun after he came back. It's all because Yun' Er refusal to accept Yun as his father. Sorry I was mistaken before cos she may not be 'in love' with Jian but I think she grew to love him due to his constant companionship thruout the 4 years during Yun's disappearance. When she moved to go and live with Jian, there were several moments where she was seen smiling and content, IMO. Maybe at last she found her inner peace with Jian and Yun'er, right before Di Shi Tian kidnapped her and her son.
    Last edited by spyefox; 01-25-07 at 05:26 AM.

She was separated from Yun for 4 years!! But really living with the man who raped oneself, for whatever reasons, eekkkk , I can't think of anything more revolting. She's a sad character. I think the actress is the prettiest in the series though.

Quote Originally Posted by bella25
    She was separated from Yun for 4 years!! But really living with the man who raped oneself, for whatever reasons, eekkkk , I can't think of anything more revolting. She's a sad character. I think the actress is the prettiest in the series though.
    Her son was the reason she really stayed with her rapist. I think her son was a spoilt brat and thank god Chuchu had chosen Yun's son instead of her son to save. Yep, the actress was really beautiful and I really like to see her sweet face and Meng (Huang Yi) also very pretty except for the bushy hair. I like them both.

Quote Originally Posted by spyefox
    To answer your question why he had forgotten about ChuChu, he had amnesia after being attacked by Feng. He was saved by his 2nd wife Zi Nie and they had a son Tian Er. Later, he regained his memory but his 2n wife died after being attacked by Duan Lang. He met ChuChu back but he was too late cos ChuChu was in love with another man, Jian (ChuChu's son's Yun Er's father). So in the end, he lost both girls.

I watched part 1 and I was rooting for Chu Chu & Yun so badly. Based on the storyline, I'm already stopped watching part 2. I hate it when people change their hearts. I don't even know why there's a second part to this story. Heh.

By the way, thanks for the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by spyefox
    I don't think Chu 'in love' Yun either cos she was miserable when she got back with Yun after he came back. It's all because Yun' Er refusal to accept Yun as his father. Sorry I was mistaken before cos she may not be 'in love' with Jian but I think she grew to love him due to his constant companionship thruout the 4 years during Yun's disappearance. When she moved to go and live with Jian, there were several moments where she was seen smiling and content, IMO. Maybe at last she found her inner peace with Jian and Yun'er, right before Di Shi Tian kidnapped her and her son.

I'm rewatching part 1 and I feel really sad. :'( I used to love Yun & Chu a lot the first time I watched this series. I think Peter was great in part 1, and feel bad that I can't watch part 2 cuz I know I'd piss off, lol.

--

oh yeah, the part that she found out she was pregnant in part 1 was so sad *sobs*. I could totally feel their discomfortness.
    Last edited by sUnShInE4eVeR; 01-25-07 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sUnShInE4eVeR
    I'm rewatching part 1 and I feel really sad. :'( I used to love Yun & Chu a lot the first time I watched this series. I think Peter was great in part 1, and feel bad that I can't watch part 2 cuz I know I'd piss off, lol.
    I like part 2, solely because of Feng and Meng. They stayed true to their love and finally did have a happy ending. You were right, I too like Yun and Chu Chu together. I hate his 2nd wife Zi Nie and thank goodness, she died. Their son Tian'er was really cute as compared to Yun'er. I also like Long'er (Meng's adopted son) and I think he's gonna grow up into a very handsome man

i like the kid long'er too, he's so adorable they should make a sequel about him and Tian'er and Yun'er. I think Long'er will become really powerful one day... is Long'er returning to the series after staying at the temple place?
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Default Di Shih Tian

Why was he wearing a mask? I missed a lot of the later episodes so did'nt find out why. Was he and Xu Fu same?

Why was he wearing a mask? I missed a lot of the later episodes so did'nt find out why. Was he and Xu Fu same?
    He is Xu Fu. They are the same person.

This might seem odd, but isn't this the THIRD one in the series? I remember the first one, and then wasn't there one like Wind and cloud conquer the world? I'm not 100% sure but i'm just wondering. LOL its so hard for me to follow along because i cant read either chinese/cantonese, so when u guys name stuff i get confused haha its actually quite funny.

Quote Originally Posted by DayDream
    This might seem odd, but isn't this the THIRD one in the series? I remember the first one, and then wasn't there one like Wind and cloud conquer the world? I'm not 100% sure but i'm just wondering. LOL its so hard for me to follow along because i cant read either chinese/cantonese, so when u guys name stuff i get confused haha its actually quite funny.
    I though Conquer the World was the first one?

Oh sorry that was my mistake. I'm vietnamese and cant read chinese but the title in vietnamese for the first one was Hung Ba Thien Ha : Wind And Cloud Conquer The World. The second one i saw was Hung Ba Thien Ha 2 : Hero and now this I tihnk is the third one of the series and in viet its called Phong Van 2 : Wind And Cloud : The Storm Riders. I'm not 100% sure that these are the titles of it in viet and english. But thats what i've come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by DayDream
    Oh sorry that was my mistake. I'm vietnamese and cant read chinese but the title in vietnamese for the first one was Hung Ba Thien Ha : Wind And Cloud Conquer The World. The second one i saw was Hung Ba Thien Ha 2 : Hero and now this I tihnk is the third one of the series and in viet its called Phong Van 2 : Wind And Cloud : The Storm Riders. I'm not 100% sure that these are the titles of it in viet and english. But thats what i've come up with.
    Ok here's what happened. The first series is called Wind and Cloud Conquer The World. That "second" series you mentioned is not related to Wind and Cloud at all and was retitled as Wind and Cloud 2 in some releases. The real title for it is Hero (Ying Xiong Ben Se) and it is supposedly made by the same production as Wind and Cloud. THIS series that we are discussing in this thread is the REAL Wind and Cloud 2. I hope that clears everything up.

ohhh okay, thanks alot man

Default Dragon

I saw the few last episodes with the dragon in it. I'm still not sure if the dragon's bad or good . I thought dragons in Chinese myths are good creatures.

I saw the few last episodes with the dragon in it. I'm still not sure if the dragon's bad or good . I thought dragons in Chinese myths are good creatures.
    Are you referring to when Duan Lang transformed into a dragon after swallowing the dragon's blood? If so, I think he is supposed to be bad, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagger Lee
    Are you referring to when Duan Lang transformed into a dragon after swallowing the dragon's blood? If so, I think he is supposed to be bad, LOL.

No, just dragons in general. Is'nt it supposed to be a sign of benign power? I don't see why they should turn a bad guy into a dragon. I would change him into a snake or pig or . ... at best a rat. The dragon also does not have character in this series, unlike the Condor in ROCH......

No, just dragons in general. Is'nt it supposed to be a sign of benign power? I don't see why they should turn a bad guy into a dragon. I would change him into a snake or pig or . ... at best a rat. The dragon also does not have character in this series, unlike the Condor in ROCH......
    I'm guessing that Ma Wing Shing, the person who wrote the original comics, wanted Duan Lang to have ultimate power so he decided to have him turn into a dragon, which is obviously a very powerful being. Not to mention that Duan Lang did want to be the best and everyone knows that Dragons are the best.

Banned

uhm....what is this? It is somewhat an asian series? or its script?

this is a taiwanese series...

I wonder how much it would cost if the producers actually created the same visual effects as the comics... XD
    爱是最最奇幻的魔术
    让人都要对它趋之若鹜
    这场魔术都是要结束
    真爱是箭在弦上不认输