Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Wind & Cloud 2

Looking forward to watch this series

Default Wind & Cloud 2

The saga of the Storm Riders continues in this visually spectacular kung fu fantasy based on the classic martial arts comic books and with stunning action choreographed by the legendary TONY CHING SIU TUNG, action director of HERO and THE DUEL! 12 years has passed since the last, great duel between Wind and Cloud. Now they must fight each other again as all martial artists compete to win the seven most powerful weapons, in the ultimate battle for the title of leader of the martial arts world. Filled with amazing special effects and Ching's trademark action, WIND AND CLOUD 2 is a breathtaking martial arts extravaganza that will blow you away!

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven Net View Post
    The saga of the Storm Riders continues in this visually spectacular kung fu fantasy based on the classic martial arts comic books and with stunning action choreographed by the legendary TONY CHING SIU TUNG, action director of HERO and THE DUEL! 12 years has passed since the last, great duel between Wind and Cloud. Now they must fight each other again as all martial artists compete to win the seven most powerful weapons, in the ultimate battle for the title of leader of the martial arts world. Filled with amazing special effects and Ching's trademark action, WIND AND CLOUD 2 is a breathtaking martial arts extravaganza that will blow you away!
    Are you discussing the same series? Storm riders 2 finished at least 2 years ago. Check out Daggerlee's comment, maybe you're talking about another series? The one that I watched was a whole lot of fighting and dead bodies over the 7 pieces of dragon's something, errr elixir or cant remember the word.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

I'm still so amazed how well the first version held up against the time. I watched part one for the first time a few days ago (yes, I have been living under a rock for the past 10 years), and I was thoroughly impressed with the high quality storyline, computer graphics, and action scenes. It's bizarre that Ekin and Aaron haven't aged a bit within the last 10 years.