Thread: comics and manga (suggestion)

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Default comics and manga (suggestion)

this is just a suggestion...

why not open a place for comics and manga because i know this really cool comic/cartoon that i would like to talk about.....

We have a Gaming/Anime forum...Mangas or comics can still be talked about there.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    We have a Gaming/Anime forum...Mangas or comics can still be talked about there.
    ok...another suggestion:
    separate gaming and anime because both are totally different topics

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlink989
    ok...another suggestion:
    separate gaming and anime because both are totally different topics
    I think the reason SC put Gaming and Anime together is because they don't have many people talking about it like the other stuff in the forums. As you can see, Gaming/Anime only has about 95 threads in there and if we separate them, you'll see a smaller number. So I guess it's better to just keep Gaming/anime together..

But some Games do have characters that are like Anime....ie.Final Fantasy and such. Plus theres plenty of animes that have games and RPG stuff. So I think it's fine where it is.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Can people do reviews on the Anime and Manga in the main Review section?
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Yep, as Suet Sueng mentioned, if members can show that such a separation is needed because there are just so many threads in there that it gets too confusing, then there's no harm in dividing up those two forums.

James: Do you mean submitting an anime or manga review to the site? If so, then yes, you can submit a review for an anime but not for mangas.
    -SC

Quote Originally Posted by spcnet
    James: Do you mean submitting an anime or manga review to the site? If so, then yes, you can submit a review for an anime but not for mangas.
    Ya, I notice a lot of people here are anime fans (gaming/anime forum). As for Tin Ha, not sure if I asked before... are you or your editor going to keep expand on it. Write some charactor profile, some basic storyline for it?

I think you mentioned that the direct translations is over since you can buy TinHa in English. But I was wondering if you are going to keep that up.

SPCNET TinHa was one of the reason why I came to SPCNET
    Flame on I am gone...

Ah.. Tin Ha, my first love. Well the story translations stopped because Jonesky came out with the official english translations--quite interesting I may add as I flipped through a copy at the bookstore the other day, the only problem was that the artwork was flipped to let people flip the pages from right to left. But no, I discontinued because it now accessible and the main reason for doing them was that it wasn't available at the time in english.

And not sure if you were around when I used to scan old comic issues but that stopped too after running out of space on free servers and getting tired of uploading them to one free server after another only to get them all deleted because the hosting company shut down business (those were the good old days). Right now I'm concentrating on uploading back the cover gallery. As to character profiles and story summaries, I always meant to do them but somehow time always got in the way.
    -SC

Ah.. Tin Ha, my first love.
    No one talks about it much anymore I tried to start a thread but not many interest

And not sure if you were around when I used to scan old comic issues but that stopped too after running out of space on free servers and getting tired of uploading them to one free server after another only to get them all deleted because the hosting company shut down business (those were the good old days). Right now I'm concentrating on uploading back the cover gallery. As to character profiles and story summaries, I always meant to do them but somehow time always got in the way.
    Nope I wasn't around ... now i wish I was here earlier...
    Flame on I am gone...