Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: New Series: EIGHT HEROES {Lu Yi, Edison Chen, Fan Bing Bing, Li Bing Bing, Li Xiao Lu

WOW you have a keen memory. I didn't even remember that until you brought it up. But now i dont even know the details about the handkerchief, would someone be kind enough to refresh us?

Oh thanks for the pictures. Is it just me or does Li Bing Bing look old in some of the screen captures? like she seems to have bags aorund her eyes or something...[just my opinion.]

I don't have a keen memory ^^ I've just been skimming through the drama lately, since I'm totally in love with it by now. (:

I wanted to see more of Edison

Oh well.....................
    The New Bi Xue Jian Rocks!

Webshots - Free Beautiful Photos

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidmelody33
    Coz the producer sucks....
    ***** u better shut up
    u dont no wat the **** u talkin bout
    dont u b talkin smac cuz
    u dont no nethang bout dat
    i get 2 overportective bout my movie
    dont let me hear u talkin smac

Quote Originally Posted by DayDream
    WOW you have a keen memory. I didn't even remember that until you brought it up. But now i dont even know the details about the handkerchief, would someone be kind enough to refresh us?

Oh thanks for the pictures. Is it just me or does Li Bing Bing look old in some of the screen captures? like she seems to have bags aorund her eyes or something...[just my opinion.]
    dont talk bout her like dat
    god u is prob a ugly *** fag so dont b talkin

Quote Originally Posted by bowybowy
    I like FBB with Lu Yi, they very cute in "Love at First Sight" and "Young Detective 2" but this series they are not couple. Sad.

i dink dat dis is better
    dey look sooooo cute 2gther
    fbb dies n shes w/ another guy so i dont get y everyone is fussin bout her
    y dont people concentrate on de movie not de actors
    like dong xuan has a big role in dis movie
    her website iz
    www.dongxuan.org
    n wat bout lbb give her some credit
    personally i dink dat dong xuan iz way prettier dan fbb or n-e-one else
    espesially fbb

is the directer wong jing?
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Default sad

i totally lost interest in the show when edison died. i cant believe he did. sobbs

DAMN IT! another great series..guess i really need to start learning chinese for real!
    Women are trustless!

Fan Bing Bing is pretty too bad she didn't has much scene in here.

I remember watching this series for Edison Chen. I thought he was the main character since his picture was the biggest on the poster. I was going stop watching after he died, but I kept on because of Zheng Xiao Dong and Dong Xuan. I loved their chemistry together, but why did the producer have to make the other seven die? He could at least let Zi Zhen live to be with Su Wen. What Su Wen said to Zi Zhen's grave at the end was so touching... It went something like "Though other couples get to spend their whole life together, few had ever experienced true love. In my lifetime, I dont think I can ever love another."

Beside those true, I also love Damien's character and the big inventing guy. They were hilarious. I especially adore the friendship between the big guy and Edison.

Does anyone have any more picture of Edison, Zheng Xiao Dong and Dong Xuan?
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DayDream

Like NO she does not look old... She is not old wat... aiya tat Fan Bing Bing died after she killed Edison

Quote Originally Posted by JulianKevin
    Love this series! I am watching this series just because of Lu Yi and Li Bing Bing, but Damian Lau is funny too.

Hope Lu Yi and Li Bing Bing will be together in more series or movies in future! Their chemistry fabulous!

Ya exactly i so agree!!! they look like a perfect couple

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflower
    Between FBB and LBB, who'd you say was a better actress?

And as a side thought...what do you guys think of the costumes for this?

LBB's better. of course

Default Feng Yi Zheng

Feng Yi Zheng poked his own eyes blind cause of Su wen la so sad... Cause Su Wen sort of disfigured her face or something... but the su wen wanted to treat his eyes well again.
    There is wheer i watch until

Quote Originally Posted by babiadorkable
    I remember watching this series for Edison Chen. I thought he was the main character since his picture was the biggest on the poster. I was going stop watching after he died, but I kept on because of Zheng Xiao Dong and Dong Xuan. I loved their chemistry together, but why did the producer have to make the other seven die? He could at least let Zi Zhen live to be with Su Wen. What Su Wen said to Zi Zhen's grave at the end was so touching... It went something like "Though other couples get to spend their whole life together, few had ever experienced true love. In my lifetime, I dont think I can ever love another."

Beside those true, I also love Damien's character and the big inventing guy. They were hilarious. I especially adore the friendship between the big guy and Edison.

Does anyone have any more picture of Edison, Zheng Xiao Dong and Dong Xuan?

Does anyone have more pictures of Li Bing Bing

GeeSSSssssss i can't wait to watch this series, the more i read this threat the more i want to watch it. So sad, i don't understand chinese so i can't even understand what are they saying.
    ''It is not so important to know everything as to appreciate what we learn.''

Default Is this one of Lu Yi's better series?

Well, Lu Yi is one of my most favorite Mainland China actors! It is really too bad that he does not act as the main lead in many series.

Judging from the cover, Eight Heroes does not look too good to me. However, I am more than willing to give it a try if Lu Yi received a lot of screen time and if he portrayed one of the eight heroes. Hence, can someone who has seen this series please let me know if Lu Yi played a significant part in it?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Hup View Post
    Well, Lu Yi is one of my most favorite Mainland China actors! It is really too bad that he does not act as the main lead in many series.

Judging from the cover, Eight Heroes does not look too good to me. However, I am more than willing to give it a try if Lu Yi received a lot of screen time and if he portrayed one of the eight heroes. Hence, can someone who has seen this series please let me know if Lu Yi played a significant part in it?

Thanks,
    He is quite good inside but very firm and quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Hup View Post

Thanks,
    If Lu Yi is all you're after, then Eight Heroes is a series you should watch. He "is" one of the heroes and is the male lead in this series.
    Last edited by wang23; 06-11-07 at 12:00 AM.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://riderfans.com/forum/image.php?u=129&type=sigpic&dateline=1196205212'), '')