Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: New Series: EIGHT HEROES {Lu Yi, Edison Chen, Fan Bing Bing, Li Bing Bing, Li Xiao Lu

Quote Originally Posted by randomdreamsx View Post
    Yeah, the girl was really annoying and she was super clingy to Zheng Xiao Dong. ><

I liked Edison's character in the series too.
    So cute ^^

The way I interperet the ending was that she was just rememberin the past or something like that / or a flashback perhaps?

But can someone tell me where the hankerchief thing happened? I keep seeing it in the flashbacks between Dong Xuan and Zheng Xiao Dong but I never actually saw the part that he stole it from her. Maybe it's because I kept skimming, but if anyone knows mind telling me what episode... or what happened during the episode so that I can find it?
    Yeah, I thought I was the only one who didnt remember the part with him stealing her hanky. Or maybe it was my bad, because I find the other girl (the girl ZXD dies with and married) annoying, so I dont watch too many scenes with her in it. But i am pretty sure I havent seen that scene during the flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Hup View Post
    Well, Lu Yi is one of my most favorite Mainland China actors! It is really too bad that he does not act as the main lead in many series.

Judging from the cover, Eight Heroes does not look too good to me. However, I am more than willing to give it a try if Lu Yi received a lot of screen time and if he portrayed one of the eight heroes. Hence, can someone who has seen this series please let me know if Lu Yi played a significant part in it?

Thanks,
    Lu Yi and Li Bing Bing, has my 100% support. Their chemistry though wasnt shot too often, compared to the other characters, especially the triangle relationship b/w the 3 yuonger kids (sorri cannot remember their names, but its the doc, the annoying girl, and the guy with the tiny pigtail).

Anyways, though LBB and LY didnt share too many onscreen romance, their chemistry IMO, sparks like wild-fire! Their romance is so sincere and real, that I got captivated ever since their first meeting at the riversde when he flew her to safty from the boat-reck. I knew from then they were "THE MATCH!" Its incrediable how sweet and charming their chemistry is.

If you are a LY fan, you'll love this series. His character is incredible. I love the way he seldom expresses his emotions, and seems to have such a cold physical feature towards the begining. Then, I came to love him even more after he revealed his insecurities, especially in his relationships b/w friends and his LOVER (ESPECIALLY HIS LOVER LBB). The way he trust his friends and lover completely is soooooooooo charishable, which made him even dreamier. I love his character oh so much, words cannot describe.

Lu Yi, is AMAZING. AND HOTTTTTTTTTTTT!

LBB and LY 4EVER!

Go to http://www.chinaseries.proboards85.com/index.cgi and check in the "theme songs" board. Is that what you`re looking for?

I just finished this series, and wow really loving it eventhought I dont understand much of what they said. I love almost every scenes of Lu Yi and Li Bing Bing. I agreed with many comments that they had incredible chemistry together. Too bad I can't catch most of their conversation. I also like the doctor too, I think she is cool.
    However, one part I don't like about this series was esp 19 where they have the dance it likes modern dance and I think it doesn't fit the times they were in in the series.

Anyway, I would like to ask a favor from those watcher that understand chinese to help transelate couple sence for me.
    The scenes in esp 19 where Lu Yi and Li Bing Bing walking toward each other in the bridge and they were thinking, what are they saying?
    The second scenes is at the river after the wedding where Lu Yi was disapear so they are looking for him, and he appeared where Li Bing Bing was called his name, what was their conversation about?
    Thank in advances for the help.!!!!!!!!!!
    ''It is not so important to know everything as to appreciate what we learn.''

sry gigis i canīt help you because i didnīt understand it either. but iīm sure someone will translate it soon ( i hope )

some pix :

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/heyuan/051224haoxia12x.jpg')----> sweet
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/heyuan/051224haoxia11x.jpg')----> lu yi can laugh
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://entimg.acnow.net/UpFile/2005/3-11/010305_196556_260.jpg')is that the scene at the bridge ?
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

who do you guys think is the most beautiful heroine in here ?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://entimg.acnow.net/UpFile/2005/1-27/191246_247112_244.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://entimg.acnow.net/UpFile/2005/3-11/010305_196556_260.jpg')is that the scene at the bridge ?
    Yes, this was the scenes I am talking about, thank akayami djiho for the picture.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://entimg.acnow.net/UpFile/2005/1-27/191246_247112_244.jpg')
    every girls is beautiful in their own way, so difficult to chose, but I would go with my favor, LBB.

Quote Originally Posted by GIgis View Post
    I just finished this series, and wow really loving it eventhought I dont understand much of what they said. I love almost every scenes of Lu Yi and Li Bing Bing. I agreed with many comments that they had incredible chemistry together. Too bad I can't catch most of their conversation. I also like the doctor too, I think she is cool.
    However, one part I don't like about this series was esp 19 where they have the dance it likes modern dance and I think it doesn't fit the times they were in in the series.

Anyway, I would like to ask a favor from those watcher that understand chinese to help transelate couple sence for me.
    The scenes in esp 19 where Lu Yi and Li Bing Bing walking toward each other in the bridge and they were thinking, what are they saying?
    The second scenes is at the river after the wedding where Lu Yi was disapear so they are looking for him, and he appeared where Li Bing Bing was called his name, what was their conversation about?
    Thank in advances for the help.!!!!!!!!!!
    I thought the dance scene was really cute and funni. The scene definitely gave the series a more humoreous atmosphere, I really did miss the comedic aspect of the series after the death of Edison. The dancing was really cute, especially when LBB got jealous and started having a competition with the other girl. ITS SO CUTE! I couldnt stop laughing!

I thought the fat guy was funni, when he rolled on the floor, which caused them to lose. HAHAHA. Damien, as always, was so charming. He disregarded the competition and danced for the fun of it. SO ADORABLE!

HMMM.. I am not chinese but I have seen the series. I'll try my best to help you, but it has been awhile since I've last seen the series.

Bridge Scene:

Before LBB and LY crossed the bridge they were wondering why their "relationship" became so bitter and why the other has given them the cold shoulders. LBB was like "Why have he changed so much? Is it because of the other lady? Does he actually have feelings for her? Why must their relationship change so much, after such a short time!" As for LY, he basically thinking he same thing... But he keeps reassuring and basically answers all the questions LBB had. "LBB, I havent changed! I am afraid to tell you my feelings. I dont want things to be the way they are. Why cant u understand how I feel. The other girl has nothing to do with me, I feel nothing towards her..." You get the idea. As LBB and LY were crossing the bridge they both commented that they didnt want it to be the way it is, and hope that the other would understand his/her feelings.

The conversation during LY's absence and return was about how LBB really misses him. She was like "I dont know why you left, but I know you have your reasons. Please come out and met me, I miss you. I know you have a reason and you would never do anything to hurt me. etc etc" And when he appeared I believe he told her to follow him.

I dont know if I missed anything, but its basically what the scenes are about.
    Amy Chan Sau Man and Maggie Cheung Ho Yee 4ever!

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/Linh-e-Pooh/AmyChanandKennethChan.jpg'), '')

Li Bing Bing has my vote.

I never found Fan Bing Bing attractive, so that thought of her being the prettiest has never crossed my mind.

DongXuan is cute, but I would not label her beautiful! Her face looks very vulnerable, which makes it too innocent, therefore childish. Not the beauty I admire.

The other chick, forgot her name, she's ok. But her face looks too thin. All I can see is her cheekbones. HAHAHA. She has pretty eyes though!
    Amy Chan Sau Man and Maggie Cheung Ho Yee 4ever!

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/Linh-e-Pooh/AmyChanandKennethChan.jpg'), '')

I think Dong Xuan is the most beautiful heroine look and personality-wise. I just loved her character, calm, sophiscated, selfless and how she sacraficed at the end so that the others wouldnt have to have the pain of being by themself. Jacqueline Li Xiao Lu is cute, but i find her character annoying at times...
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Funny how I didn`t take notice of the part where Feng Yi Zhen swore that if he didn`t kill Ping Chang, then he would die by having thousands of arrows shot at him. And look what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Linh-e-Pooh View Post

HMMM.. I am not chinese but I have seen the series. I'll try my best to help you, but it has been awhile since I've last seen the series.

Bridge Scene:

Before LBB and LY crossed the bridge they were wondering why their "relationship" became so bitter and why the other has given them the cold shoulders. LBB was like "Why have he changed so much? Is it because of the other lady? Does he actually have feelings for her? Why must their relationship change so much, after such a short time!" As for LY, he basically thinking he same thing... But he keeps reassuring and basically answers all the questions LBB had. "LBB, I havent changed! I am afraid to tell you my feelings. I dont want things to be the way they are. Why cant u understand how I feel. The other girl has nothing to do with me, I feel nothing towards her..." You get the idea. As LBB and LY were crossing the bridge they both commented that they didnt want it to be the way it is, and hope that the other would understand his/her feelings.

The conversation during LY's absence and return was about how LBB really misses him. She was like "I dont know why you left, but I know you have your reasons. Please come out and met me, I miss you. I know you have a reason and you would never do anything to hurt me. etc etc" And when he appeared I believe he told her to follow him.

I dont know if I missed anything, but its basically what the scenes are about.
    thank so much for the help, I really appreciate your transelation.

Quote Originally Posted by Qin_Shu_Bao View Post
    Funny how I didn`t take notice of the part where Feng Yi Zhen swore that if he didn`t kill Ping Chang, then he would die by having thousands of arrows shot at him. And look what happened.
    Yeap, I didn't notice that till you mentioned too. kind of funny.

Quote Originally Posted by babiadorkable View Post
    I think Dong Xuan is the most beautiful heroine look and personality-wise. I just loved her character, calm, sophiscated, selfless and how she sacraficed at the end so that the others wouldnt have to have the pain of being by themself. Jacqueline Li Xiao Lu is cute, but i find her character annoying at times...
    yes , i also think sheīs the most beautiful heroine among them. i never thought li xiao lu was beautiful , sheīs not ugly but she canīt rank with the other heroines.

the beginning was okay until Jia Qi died. i thought that was a spoil. i had a feeling that xiang xinang (was that her name?) was behind the money stealing. i didn't see the end though. DID THE 7 REALLY DIE!!!! that is sooooo sad! and the old guy (i 4 got his name) didn't even die. did he? what happened with the doctor. PLZZZZ TELL ME!!!!!

i think dong xuan is my favorite character too.
    i like Jacqueline Li Xiao Lu.

and it is funny how feng yi zhen ended.

i think li xiao li is pretty.
    qien qien and feng yi zhen make a really great couple!

just finished the series, the end is rather sad , but overall its was an awesome series!!!!!! Lu Yi and Li Bing Bing are sooo cute together, and Anthony Wong did a really good job too!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    如果你爱上一个不应该爱的人,那我想,你没爱错。。。这可能就是缘份。。。

Quote Originally Posted by kellyTM♥ View Post
    the beginning was okay until Jia Qi died. i thought that was a spoil. i had a feeling that xiang xinang (was that her name?) was behind the money stealing. i didn't see the end though. DID THE 7 REALLY DIE!!!! that is sooooo sad! and the old guy (i 4 got his name) didn't even die. did he? what happened with the doctor. PLZZZZ TELL ME!!!!!

i think dong xuan is my favorite character too.
    i like Jacqueline Li Xiao Lu.

and it is funny how feng yi zhen ended.

ya everyone dies except the doc Su Wen, Qin Hui did die, three years after the Hao Xia heroes tho, in those three years he was torture in his sleep and had nightmare about all the ppl he killed (all thnx to the Su Wen).
    如果你爱上一个不应该爱的人,那我想,你没爱错。。。这可能就是缘份。。。