Thread: weird forum....

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Default weird forum....

there is this forum i know that is very similar to this one....including the design...why is this?

All V-Bulletin system forums have the same basic look. Only their owners, members, and themes differ.

Why don't we change to invision board? They're more common and user firendly. Anyway, you mean v-bulletin boards doesn't allow operators to customise their CSS templates? Then many forums will look alike then.

vB does allow customization but after upgrading the vB version a while ago, most members were happy with the default vB layout so I the rule of least effort applied.

I have never installed Invision board before. Why do you say they are more user-friendly? vB is nice in that there are a lot of hacks/mods for it and also seems a lot more powerful in terms of performance and features.
    -SC

Talking

Invision Boards are very easy to use, and they allow posters to tag multiple quotes among others. Yes, invision boards have a lot of mods and hacks too, such as moving texts, skin selectors, member group colours, gender display among others...

And maybe SPCnet should have a new banner too...

Quote Originally Posted by FruityPunch
    Invision Boards are very easy to use, and they allow posters to tag multiple quotes among others. Yes, invision boards have a lot of mods and hacks too, such as moving texts, skin selectors, member group colours, gender display among others...

And maybe SPCnet should have a new banner too...
    I see.. though I think we will stick to vBulletin for quite a while if there are no real major advantages that Invision has over vB since I actually had to pay for the license to install vB, might as well keep using it.
    -SC