Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brittney Baby Plans r Off & Jen Fights for Brad back!

Default Brittney Baby Plans r Off & Jen Fights for Brad back!

well... Kevin tells Brittney off about the baby plans so know in stead Trista and Ryan or on and Jennifer Anniston fights for Brad pitt back? Well i mean she shouldn't have been putting her work infront of him and you really can't leave Bradd Pitt alone he is fukin Hott any girl will go all over him and so i think its her fault and now she is gonna change her style from Hippy to dressing more revealing.. lol

haha i guess i'm posting in my own thread! lol. n e ways i fell bad for them i mean Brad and Jen r so cute togehter and Poor brittney she wants kids but Kevin doesn't thats so sad
    I LoVe RoN nG hE iS sO ****iN hOtT.HeS sO sExY, He's kISsAbLe, HuGgAbLe AnD Fu*kAbLe! HAHA I finiished a WHOLE MUFFIN! ahh!! Died hair agian light brown!!

oh oh you're reading the Enquirer bad bad.

REALLY?I TOT JEN AND BRAD DECIDED TO SPLIT AND THAT IT'S MUTUAL!or did he dumped her?hmmm,i wonder!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious
    REALLY?I TOT JEN AND BRAD DECIDED TO SPLIT AND THAT IT'S MUTUAL!or did he dumped her?hmmm,i wonder!
    i think he dumped her because i guess she was paying attention to him and didn't care about him and like in a magazine or where i read it they said their were 5 stages that brought them to break up and it was like 1. on Jen didn't thiank Brad during her Golden Globes award think then Jen seemed to question where Brad is the love of her life to a magazine and then someone reported that Courtney Cox is urging Jen and Brad to get martial counseling then in May in Cannes Brad hardley talks to her and she duzn't talk to him but they had dinner together on Jan 26 and she wants him back so i guess shes workin hard 4 it lol
    I LoVe RoN nG hE iS sO ****iN hOtT.HeS sO sExY, He's kISsAbLe, HuGgAbLe AnD Fu*kAbLe! HAHA I finiished a WHOLE MUFFIN! ahh!! Died hair agian light brown!!

right lol, where did you get this?

Quote Originally Posted by bebe_girl
    right lol, where did you get this?
    lol.. i was reading throgh this magazine.. i swear its no lie!

cuz the part about the split(that it was a mutual decision),i read it from magazines too!who cares about the reason that they split as long as they reconcile btw,anyone here waiting for tom and nicole to patch things up?i know i am!

I wish Tom and Nicole would get back togther too. But I hope Tom has to beg for it. Sometimes I feel Nicole deserves better...

Nicole's with the Steve Bing dude now.. yuck

any relation to Chandler Bing

Quote Originally Posted by summersakura
    Nicole's with the Steve Bing dude now.. yuck
    >really?who's that?can u post a pic of him?

babyblues:yeah.i think nicole deserves better too!i mean,hello,he did choose penelope over nicole why'd he suddenly decided to break up with penelope anyway?

yeah i rekon Nicole desrves better too.

im still trying to get over the shock of jen & Brad.. i dont really know the story line.. what actually happened? did brad really cheat on jen in Angelina jolie in their new movie Mr & Mrs Smith?

Is Jessica SImpson and Nick Lachey divorced?
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

Quote Originally Posted by Corey
    yeah i rekon Nicole desrves better too.

im still trying to get over the shock of jen & Brad.. i dont really know the story line.. what actually happened? did brad really cheat on jen in Angelina jolie in their new movie Mr & Mrs Smith?

Brad didn't just cheat on Jen with angelina jolie, but angelina jolie said that nothing happend between themm.. but this magaizne i got called star, said that Brad cheated with Gwyneth Patrol..

i heard that Jen wants her career and not babies and Brad wants babies and not Jen with career ... Angelina has babies (adopted one and will adopt another one) and her career is on the good track and for some weird reason, i prefer Brad and Angelina to be together any day over Brad and Jen

and yes, Nicole is sooo much better off without Tom.
    i.am.2too.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey

I hope not, I need my dose of reality TV.

Quote Originally Posted by TuToo
    ... Angelina has babies (adopted one and will adopt another one) and her career is on the good track
    that's because she dumped that loser BBT.

Quote Originally Posted by sfccrx
    I hope not, I need my dose of reality TV.

that's because she dumped that loser BBT.
    i love Jessica Simpson.. and Nick Lachey..they are so funney! tlaking about the SImpsons Ashlee and Jessica r so0 diffrent.. i loves Ashlee's show on mtv its pretty funney

Quote Originally Posted by XxSimpleeSweet9xX
    i love Jessica Simpson.. and Nick Lachey..they are so funney! tlaking about the SImpsons Ashlee and Jessica r so0 diffrent.. i loves Ashlee's show on mtv its pretty funney
    I get stuck on Room Raiders, Do You Wanna Come in? and Punk'd.

This is my Monday schedule, work, Charmed, Room Raiders, Do You Wanna Come in?, Charmed, and WWE Raw.

Quote Originally Posted by XxSimpleeSweet9xX
    Brad didn't just cheat on Jen with angelina jolie, but angelina jolie said that nothing happend between themm.. but this magaizne i got called star, said that Brad cheated with Gwyneth Patrol..
    Gwen? omg when did she come into the picture.. aww. i luv brad, he's so hot (even tho hes like 40). But i guess that there is a big possibility that he would cheat on her. coz hes got such a cute face.
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

[QUOTE=TuToo]i heard that Jen wants her career and not babies and Brad wants babies and not Jen with career

yeah i heard that too